top 5 dogs you would have sex with

CaneCorso. (my absolute favorite, so loyal and protective as well as so dominant ) he will be my choice for future companionship.
Blue Heeler good old Aussie cattle dog. (my second best choice, smart bossy and so knows what to do.)
Caucausian The magnificent Russian Shepard, A little aggressive and scary as hell keeps you on you toes or knees as long as he wants.
Ridgeback not had the chance yet to know, but looks like my kinda guy.
German Shepherd I love his nature but way to smart for me, pretty sure he would be my boss and i could never keep our relationship a secret.
My wife has fucked a Cane Corso Warning !!! Big cock !!!

As you know I'm a donkey lover but I love dogs I find certain breeds sexier than others to me Dobermans and Danes are the sexiest dogs I like, if you had 5 dogs you would fuck what breeds would they be?? mine would be 1, Great Dane 2, Doberman 3, Mastiff 4, Rottie and 5 a German shepherd, would love to try dog pussy, but these breeds would be amazing to fuck
Mine would be 1. German shepherds 2. Husky 3. Border collie. 4. Australian shepherds 5. Idk about a fifth

I don't think I'd "have sex" with any, as I'm interested in male dogs and am myself a submissive man with an innate fear of going to the doctor for something as embarrassing as "a dog ripped my ass open." Nonetheless the breeds I've thought would be the most fun to explore with my hands and mouth are always the bigger ones.

Great Danes are probably my favorite, and the catalyst for interest in zoo, as the famous Bilara and her Great Dane snuck past the filters on Xvideos for long enough to stumble across a video, which more than piqued my curiosity.
Huskies are just downright gorgeous dogs. I've always thought so, before my sexual interests.
German Shepherds seem popular enough with women that I would like to see what the fuss is about.
Alaskan Malamutes, which seem like a lovely middle ground between huskies and great danes.
Golden Retrievers are sort've the American standard of family dog, I feel. So they rank in the top 5 for me.

It's difficult to be too picky though.

Lol Lucky for you! And which breed that you were with was your fav? Talking about Weimaraners, they are really sexy and love their long cocks, but beaucerons....woooow, alpha males
I absolutely love shepherds.....but to me they are the complete package which makes the sex that much more amazing.....but the cane Corso was a big big boy and Danes cum/pre a ton so it was wet and so sexy hehe. Every dog I've been with is amazing in it's own right.

I'll be having fun with a kangal once he becomes of age...if the pup wants to of course <3

Back