top 5 dogs you would have sex with

I find them to be a very loyal dog but they have a tendency to be a one owner only breed, but so adorably dominant, definitely the most alfa male I have submitted to, so casual and an air of arrogance that does to tend to add to their charm. not sure you will ever be able to touch your wife again lol.
Oh my god that sounds so hot , are they really so strong and dominant ?

1. Rottweiler
2. German Shepard
3. Serbian Husky
4. Great Dane
5. Doberman

All large breeds of dogs with long muzzles to take my cock in their mouths as I cum down their throats. They also look picturesque covered in my cum.

Some that I haven't been with (in no particular order.)
Chesapeake Bay Retriever
Australian Shepherd
Carolina Dog
German Shorthaired Pointer
Belgian Malinois (Or any of the other Belgian Shepherds: Tervuren; Groenendael; Lakenois or the Dutch Shepherd, which is similar and related.)

Breeds that I have been with in the past and would love to revisit:
Rottweiler
Doberman Pinscher
Labrador Retriever
Alaskan Malamute
Border Collie

By explanation, I like male canines and prefer them to mount me from the front rather than behind, if you know what I mean. Even small/medium ones:
Welsh Corgi (done)
Scottish Terrier (done)
Jack Russel Terrier (not done)
Dachshund (not done)
Bassett Hound (done)

I would love to have sex with any medium or large dog but if I had to pick it would be...
1. German Shepherd/ king shepherd
2. Husky
3. Australian shepherd
4. Golden retriever
5. Doberman
Honourable mentions
Great Dane, lab, German long haired pointer

1. Australian shepherd
2. Border collie
3. Kangal
4. Malinois
5. Catahoula
Hehe I am getting a kangal puppy tomorrow <3 he is 4 weeks and an intact male <3 it's my first puppy I'll be raising on my own <3 I'm so happy....he is gonna be my soul mate

Reactions: pes
1. anatolian shepherd
2. St Bernard
3. Great Dane
4. Dogue de Bordeaux
5. Tibetan mastiff

if i were to rank them i would say itd be in this order :
1.Newfoundland dog
2.Husky
3.Wolf dogs
4.German shepherd
5.Samoyed
you may notice the pattern in this being that they are all generally big fluffy dogs, i just don't like the less fluffy more skinny dogs. also newfoundland dogs are absolutely massive and im sure would be amazing to cuddle with! i would have probably included wolves in second if it weren't for the fact they aren't technically dogs. also im not sure about the safety of being zoo with a wild animal, it is probably not a good idea..

1. Great Dane
2. St. Bernard
3. Rottweiler
4. German shepherd
5. Pitbull

That doesn't mean these are the only breeds I like :gsd_happysmile:

Don't have a favorite for boys. But bitches it think 1. Pitbull. 2. Large breed Mutt 3. Doberman 4. Chocolate lab 5. German Shepard I don't know why but with females Ptibulls always seem really sexually attracting to me. Almost take my breath away.

1. My girl would be at the top here. Shes a pitbull

2. Doberman they are a amazing breed in mental/physical abilities so they would make a suitable mating partner.

3. Husky they have alot of stamina then you have that fur to keep you company.

4. Rottie/German shepherd they are too good i cant rank each differently.

5. Hmmm... Final pick would be... Great dane (inspired by individuals who loves them)

Bonus points here : If wolf is a option (since not technically a dog due to lack of domestication) i would put that one on par with my number 1 pit girl.

In no particular order, since I have the lick to know/love each of these breeds over the years... they are...

1. Great Dane
2. Labrador Retriever
3. German Shepherd (GSD)
5. Alaskan Malamute

Each of these breeds had their own uni1ue gifts/attributes, and found each very full-filling.

Back