top 5 dogs you would have sex with

bitchlover97

Tourist
As you know I'm a donkey lover but I love dogs I find certain breeds sexier than others to me Dobermans and Danes are the sexiest dogs I like, if you had 5 dogs you would fuck what breeds would they be?? mine would be 1, Great Dane 2, Doberman 3, Mastiff 4, Rottie and 5 a German shepherd, would love to try dog pussy, but these breeds would be amazing to fuck

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_924618_original.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_924618_original.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 194
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Great-Dane-dogs-bitch-great-d...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Great-Dane-dogs-bitch-great-d...jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 203
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_2098835_f520.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_2098835_f520.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 195
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_9-month-old-rottweiler-bitch-...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_9-month-old-rottweiler-bitch-...jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 187
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_professionally-trained-pet-ge...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_professionally-trained-pet-ge...jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 186
CaneCorso. (my absolute favorite, so loyal and protective as well as so dominant ) he will be my choice for future companionship.
Blue Heeler good old Aussie cattle dog. (my second best choice, smart bossy and so knows what to do.)
Caucausian The magnificent Russian Shepard, A little aggressive and scary as hell keeps you on you toes or knees as long as he wants.
Ridgeback not had the chance yet to know, but looks like my kinda guy.
German Shepherd I love his nature but way to smart for me, pretty sure he would be my boss and i could never keep our relationship a secret.

CaneCorso. (my absolute favorite, so loyal and protective as well as so dominant ) he will be my choice for future companionship.
Blue Heeler good old Aussie cattle dog. (my second best choice, smart bossy and so knows what to do.)
Caucausian The magnificent Russian Shepard, A little aggressive and scary as hell keeps you on you toes or knees as long as he wants.
Ridgeback not had the chance yet to know, but looks like my kinda guy.
German Shepherd I love his nature but way to smart for me, pretty sure he would be my boss and i could never keep our relationship a secret.

My wife really wants a cane corso. I think we will get one when we can accommodate another dog in the house.

This German Shep was by far the most goddess-like dog I’ve ever met so she’d be #1 😍

2, Tamaskan. it’d be amazing to be intimate with such a Wolf-like breed

3, Great Dane. I love their size and gentleness and the great view that you get if their fat pussies

4, Doberman. I saw a female who looked to be in heat once and I got to pet her and she was soooo sweet and her body was sleek and athletic. I’m positive she would’ve been down for some pleasuring from me.

5, golden retriever. I’d never have one because they don’t tend to live very long but they’re super sweet and I bet she’d make a very passionate lover.

Attachments

• 2C44BC32-3794-49DA-BCEB-544290569F87.jpeg
    2C44BC32-3794-49DA-BCEB-544290569F87.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 256
1- Great Dane ( athletic, smart, thick and long cock )
2- German Shepherd ( great stamina, virile, most beautiful cock in dogworld: long but proporcionated white, hot, veiny and throbbing wiener )
3- Doberman ( tall, sexy, extra large but thin cock )
4- Cane corso ( strong, arrogant male, really thick dick )
5- Malinois ( faithful, friendly and, of course, has a nice dick )

My wife really wants a cane corso. I think we will get one when we can accommodate another dog in the house.
I find them to be a very loyal dog but they have a tendency to be a one owner only breed, but so adorably dominant, definitely the most alfa male I have submitted to, so casual and an air of arrogance that does to tend to add to their charm. not sure you will ever be able to touch your wife again lol.

I find them to be a very loyal dog but they have a tendency to be a one owner only breed, but so adorably dominant, definitely the most alfa male I have submitted to, so casual and an air of arrogance that does to tend to add to their charm. not sure you will ever be able to touch your wife again lol.

:) Hahahaha... That actually sounds just about perfect. I love having sex with my wife and expect to continue to do so, but I'm also perfectly happy to get myself off just watching her and a canine lover going at it. Your description of their personality sounds exactly what she wants.

:) Hahahaha... That actually sounds just about perfect. I love having sex with my wife and expect to continue to do so, but I'm also perfectly happy to get myself off just watching her and a canine lover going at it. Your description of their personality sounds exactly what she wants.
I have been told that so long as you spend a lot of time with them they will happily adjust to living in an apartment building, I am waiting patiently until my financial status allows me to own my own home and I can give away the constant travel, then I will be able to bring one of these magnificent creatures into my life permanently.

Back