top 5 dogs you would have sex with

im going to list dogs i want to have sex with, that i havent yet r
1. bullmastiff, not sure i could handle one but would like to try 2.dalmatian 3.boxer 4. cane corso 5 .redbone coonhound
So curiousity has got the best ofme ...what dogs have u been with and if any what other animals have u been witg or would like to be

I do not find particular breeds attractive in terms of mating. I do enjoy breeds based on their looks and overall lifestyle needs. I am more or a watcher of this culture than a person that partakes. I enjoy the companionship of my pets and have no desire for anything more. I prefer watching others have the fun. If I had to choose a couple these would be my picks.

great dane or irish wolfhound- something tall to experiment different positions and heights plus a chance for a larger penis. Though I have noticed it is hit or miss with danes. Despite their size, they can be smaller in proportion compared to other breeds. knot size is not as important, I do not want a very large knot i would rather have a longer and girthier penis.

border collie or husky. they are small dogs but they are quick and agile. they are fast runners and quick movers so i want to assume they would be speedy in the bedroom. they have stamina to run for a while and can potentially hump for longer than other breeds while simultaneously doing quicker movements.

lab or golden retriever solid strong dogs, people lovers, gentle.

german shephard or rotwilder for the more aggressive and dominat loving.

German shepherd ( best fucker out there )
Doberman ( sexy, really sexy. prefer european version )
Rhodesian ridgeback ( something about them looks hypnotizing )
Great dane ( the big lover )
Cane corso ( italian masculinity )

In order of importance
Wolf dog
Husky
Swiss shepherd
Golden
Great dane

I will have one of these breeds for sure one day!

As you know I'm a donkey lover but I love dogs I find certain breeds sexier than others to me Dobermans and Danes are the sexiest dogs I like, if you had 5 dogs you would fuck what breeds would they be?? mine would be 1, Great Dane 2, Doberman 3, Mastiff 4, Rottie and 5 a German shepherd, would love to try dog pussy, but these breeds would be amazing to fuck
I wanna get a husky but Great Dane pussy looks good and Germans too

Back