Donate to Zooville!

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
Zooville Accepts Crypto Donations
04-12-2019, 01:31 PM

*Zooville is partially funded by a single ad space on the main page. We kindly ask to disable ad blocker for zooville.org.

*UPDATE - MONERO XMR IS ACCEPTED NOW VIA PM TO @ZTHorse.

We want to thank you all for your support of zooville.org, and we wish for this site to continue for the foreseeable future. As such, the mod team have decided to keep transparency between the users and management team as clear as possible. We understand the issues that could have lead to the downfall of previous forums, and this is why we will seek to remedy such issues with a clear, concise, and logical approach to funding a home for the zoo community.

We wish this site to remain a non-profit platform, but there is expense's involved with running a site like this. DDOS protection, spam protection, server costs, bandwidth and maintenance all cost time and money. It is mostly one individual who is funding the site currently, and we all should be very grateful for that gift. That person also recognizes that is only fair for others to help in easing the burden, and if/when zooville reaches a certain size, it will be a very heavy burden.

The moderation team is volunteer, sacrificing hours of their lives here in support of the zoo community and that sacrifice isn't a small one. We do so, because we love and care for all those we can call our extended zoo family. This keeps costs down, and means less burden on us and for you in funding zooville.

The current costs as of 9/7/2020 are 2400$ Per Year. At current loads, this is roughly 200$ per month, more or less. We will post upgrade notice's and if there was any increase or decrease in expenses, they will be made here.

You can check zooville's balance sheet
HERE & HERE

As of 9/7/2020, we have a balance of 4992.89$ at current prices. We'd like to thank you for donating to zooville and supporting the zoo community!

In sending your donation, there is a nature of market force's involved due to the volatility of crypto-currency's, as such we will attempt to mitigate such events through careful diversification and selling-as-we-receive. Its is NOT unusual to see a -20% or +20% swing in a fews days or weeks. Unfortunately, there is no other viable method in funding zooville, but it should be comforting that your donation itself, sent in a crypto-currency, cannot be intervened with.

Thank you,
ZooVille Mod Team

The title of "ZooVille Philanthropist" will be awarded to users who give more than 50$ in support of the community.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can donate to zooville.org using the major crypto-currencys directly through the BTC & BCH Address below This would be the easiest and simplest way.

IF YOU WANT ANONYMOUS DONATIONS, PLEASE USE THE SECOND GUIDE BELOW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Donate - Normal Method

1. Goto www.coinbase.com and open an account

2. Buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for under 1000$ Donations - Anything over 1000$ Buy Bitcoin (BTC).

3. Copy and paste the BCH or BTC address from here and withdraw the fund's to that address.

4. You done! The Donation will be received and posted on the block explorer.

However, you will be placing a measure of trust in this institution for privacy, and usually its difficult to obtain the paper-trail needed to gain the information from a large company. We ask that you measure the risks carefully.

If you want to be more secure and secret, you can use the video guides below but will be more troublesome.

This is ZooVille.org's Official Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Address

BitcoinCash_QR_code.png

qrkq3768cryun7ulra2d5zpp0g6crrs3q5x88rd8hs
You can find a history of donations and debits by visiting a BCH Block Explorer.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is ZooVille.org's official Bitcoin (BTC) address.

Bitcoin_QR_code.png

3J9udafBa3TAYbkYuAMyQcGwXNG3Cd8cPf

You can find a history of donations and debits by visiting a BTC Block Explorer.

Anonymous Donation Method

1. Goto www.coinbase.com and open an account

2. Buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) From Coinbase.com DO NOT BUY BITCOIN (BTC)

3. Download the Electron Cash Wallet. (https://electroncash.org)

4. Open the Electron Cash Wallet, create a wallet and enable Cash Fusion.

5. Withdraw the BCH from coinbase.com into your electron cash wallet address.

6. Let the electron cash wallet fusion the funds over the next few hours or full day.

7. Send the BCH from the electron cash wallet to the ZV BCH public address.

8. Your DONE! and Your Payment is not connected at all with ZV and your coinbase.

Last edited:
Donate thread in Spanish. Thanks to @paZ00

[Traducción del texto original de ZTHorse 04-12-2019, 13:31]

*Zooville se financia parcialmente con un solo espacio publicitario en la página principal. Le rogamos que desactive el bloqueador de anuncios de zooville.org.

*ACTUALIZACIÓN: MONERO XMR SE ACEPTA AHORA A TRAVÉS DE PM A @ZTHorse.

Queremos agradecerles a todos por su apoyo a zooville.org, y deseamos que este sitio continúe en el futuro previsible. Como tal, el equipo de moderadores ha decidido mantener la transparencia entre los usuarios y el equipo de gestión lo más clara posible. Entendemos los problemas que podrían haber llevado a la caída de foros anteriores, y es por eso que trataremos de remediar tales problemas con un enfoque claro, conciso y lógico para financiar un lugar para la comunidad zoo.

Deseamos que este sitio siga siendo una plataforma sin fines de lucro, pero hay gastos relacionados con la gestión de un sitio como este. La protección contra DDOS, la protección contra spam, los costes del servidor, el ancho de banda y el mantenimiento cuestan tiempo y dinero. Es sobre todo una persona que está financiando el sitio actualmente, y todos deberíamos estar muy agradecidos por ese regalo. Esa persona también reconoce que es justo que otros ayuden a aliviar la carga, y si/cuando zooville alcance un cierto tamaño, será una carga muy pesada.

El equipo de moderación es voluntario, sacrificando horas de sus vidas aquí en apoyo de la comunidad zoo y ese sacrificio no es pequeño. Lo hacemos, porque amamos y cuidamos a todos aquellos a los que podemos llamar nuestra extensa familia zoo. Esto mantiene los costes bajos, y significa menos carga para nosotros y para ti en la financiación de zooville.

Los costos actuales al 7/9/2020 son de 2400 $ por año. Con las cargas actuales, esto es aproximadamente 200 $ al mes, más o menos. Publicaremos avisos de actualización y si hubo algún aumento o disminución en los gastos, se realizarán aquí.

Puede consultar el balance de Zooville AQUÍ (BCH) y AQUÍ (BTC).

A partir del 7/9/2020, tenemos un saldo de 4992,89 $ a precios actuales. ¡Nos gustaría agradecer tu donación a zooville y apoyar a la comunidad zoo!

Al enviar tu donación, hay una naturaleza de las fuerzas del mercado involucradas debido a la volatilidad de las criptomonedas, por lo que intentaremos mitigar dichos eventos a través de una cuidadosa diversificación y venta según lo recibimos. NO es raro ver un -20% o +20% oscilar en pocos días o semanas. Desafortunadamente, no hay otro método viable para financiar zooville, pero debería ser reconfortante que su donación en sí, enviada en una criptomoneda, no pueda ser intervenida.

Atentamente,
Equipo de moderadores de ZooVille

El título de "Filántropo de ZooVille" será otorgado a los usuarios que donen más de 50 $ en apoyo de la comunidad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Puede donar a zooville.org utilizando las principales criptomonedas directamente a través de la dirección de BTC y BCH a continuación. Esta sería la manera más fácil y simple.

SI DESEA DONACIONES ANÓNIMAS, UTILICE LA SEGUNDA GUÍA A CONTINUACIÓN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cómo donar - Método normal

1. Vaya a www.coinbase.com y abra una cuenta

2. Comprar Bitcoin Cash (BCH) por menos de 1000 $ Donaciones - Cualquier cosa superior a 1000 $ Comprar Bitcoin (BTC).

3. Copie y pegue la dirección BCH o BTC de aquí y retire los fondos a esa dirección.

4. ¡Has terminado! La donación se recibirá y se publicará en el explorador de bloques.

Sin embargo, usted estará poniendo una medida de confianza en esta institución para la privacidad, y por lo general es difícil obtener el rastro de papel necesario para obtener la información de una gran empresa. Le pedimos que mida los riesgos cuidadosamente.

Si desea ser más seguro y secreto, puede utilizar las guías de vídeo a continuación, pero será más problemático.

Esta es la dirección oficial de Bitcoin Cash (BCH) de ZooVille.org

BHC_qrkq3768cryun7ulra2d5zpp0g6crrs3q5x88rd8hs.png

qrkq3768cryun7ulra2d5zpp0g6crrs3q5x88rd8hs
Puede encontrar un historial de donaciones y débitos visitando un BCH Block Explorer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esta es la dirección oficial de Bitcoin (BTC) de ZooVille.org

BTC_3J9udafBa3TAYbkYuAMyQcGwXNG3Cd8cPf.png

3J9udafBa3TAYbkYuAMyQcGwXNG3Cd8cPf

Puede encontrar un historial de donaciones y cargos visitando un BTC Block Explorer.

Método de donación anónima

1. Vaya a
www.coinbase.com y abra una cuenta

2. Compre Bitcoin Cash (BCH) En Coinbase.com NO COMPRE BITCOIN (BTC)

3. Descargue la Cartera Electron Cash. (
https://electroncash.org)

4. Abra la billetera electrónica de efectivo, cree una billetera y habilite Cash Fusion.

5. Mueva el BCH de coinbase.com a la dirección de su billetera electrónica de efectivo.

6. Deje que la billetera de dinero electrónico fusione los fondos durante las próximas horas o todo el día.

7. Envíe el BCH desde la billetera de efectivo electrónico a la dirección pública de ZV BCH.

8. ¡HECHO! y Su Pago no está conectado en absoluto con ZV y su base de monedas.

Última edición: 22 de abril de 2022

Last edited:
Do donators get special ranks? Like the Staff member you got but instead something like Donator or VIP. That'd be cool.

Have you considered a gift card donation system? I have seen some sites that facilitate donations via all manner of retail gift cards.
Those payment operators can also revoke the use of those payment cards. Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash are the best way to have unstoppable payments, and the liquidity we need.

You can convert your gift cards to Bitcoin cash with https://paxful.com if you want that option.

I like how open and honest this is. I'll be honest in return, I at the current time cannot donate funds to aid the site. However, I plan to change that when the proper funds arise. It's the least I can do for the act of trying to connect us together. In the meantime, I know it's a dumb question, is there anything additional we can do to help in some way?

I like how open and honest this is. I'll be honest in return, I at the current time cannot donate funds to aid the site. However, I plan to change that when the proper funds arise. It's the least I can do for the act of trying to connect us together. In the meantime, I know it's a dumb question, is there anything additional we can do to help in some way?

We welcome any with special skill sets in web development or artistry. If anyone is skilled in making animations for our ad service which will help fund this site, we could use such skills.

Bitcoin is a bad idea - it's not anonymous.
Use Monero instead and you'll likely have more engagement...
We are working on, the issue with XMR is its not auditable. We like transparency about our funding for the community. If your interested in extra privacy, try bitcoin cash BCH with electron cash shuffle wallet. That will provide much better security.

I'm still feeling out how comfortable I am with the website and the community it fosters; I like things so far.

In the event I do end up wishing to donate, Cryptocurrency is a definite hurdle. It is one I absolutely understand the necessity of, and I've been doing my own research in the meantime to try to wrap my head around it, but its definitely...weird.

A small suggestion from me would be to add some written (text-only) resources along with the video ones on the ins and outs of cryptocurrency utilization and any other topics that would be useful to cover for a layman to make a donation.

I say text because I have a much easier time absorbing information when I read it instead of hear it, and it is likely I am not the only one who is this way. You could put extra information like this in a seperate topic if you didn't want this thread to suffer from information overload.

I'm still feeling out how comfortable I am with the website and the community it fosters; I like things so far.

In the event I do end up wishing to donate, Cryptocurrency is a definite hurdle. It is one I absolutely understand the necessity of, and I've been doing my own research in the meantime to try to wrap my head around it, but its definitely...weird.

A small suggestion from me would be to add some written (text-only) resources along with the video ones on the ins and outs of cryptocurrency utilization and any other topics that would be useful to cover for a layman to make a donation.

I say text because I have a much easier time absorbing information when I read it instead of hear it, and it is likely I am not the only one who is this way. You could put extra information like this in a seperate topic if you didn't want this thread to suffer from information overload.
We tried to keep it as simple as possible by using the 4 step process in the OP. I wish it was simpler but there is a learning curve with any new technology. Soon enough, everyone will understand cryptocurrency.

is it possible to anonymously donate with something like walmart gift cards? buy em with cash and pm you the redemption codes.

no bitcoin companies will sell to me, i'm in a prohibited location. so the only way to get bitcoin here is to mine it.

is it possible to anonymously donate with something like walmart gift cards? buy em with cash and pm you the redemption codes.

no bitcoin companies will sell to me, i'm in a prohibited location. so the only way to get bitcoin here is to mine it.
Try local.bitcoin.com and see if you can buy from someone direct in your location. Also try paxful.com, you might lose some percentage.

Try local.bitcoin.com and see if you can buy from someone direct in your location. Also try paxful.com, you might lose some percentage.
Currently there are sellers listed for every country where BTC is banned except Vanuatu. Be extra cautious in those areas.

Donation Transparency Report:

0.038 BTC was liquidated for ~$300 @ 09-Jan-2020
1 BCH was liquidated for ~$300 @ 24-Jan-2020

These funds will go towards our server and software costs over the next few months. A big THANK YOU to both our Donators and Advertisers!

Will turn off Adblocker everytime I visit the site from now on! I wasnt aware of the fact we even had a supporter! Good to know tho and I am glad to help in every little way possible

I can also try to access my $2 i have in bitcoin and use it to fund the site if necessary but I might remember my information however

Coinbase tracks the payments of its users, it is a bad idea to use it. Accept Monero, that critomoneda is anonymous

We are working on, the issue with XMR is its not auditable. We like transparency about our funding for the community. If your interested in extra privacy, try bitcoin cash BCH with electron cash shuffle wallet. That will provide much better security.

It's possible to buy BCH anonymously from some vending machines and some individual sellers. That and using the cash shuffle plugin should be enough

It's possible to buy BCH anonymously from some vending machines and some individual sellers. That and using the cash shuffle plugin should be enough

Cashfusion is coming to the wallet, soon truly monero level anon will be achieved. For now, cashshuffle is plenty enough to keep snoopers away.

Have the costs of running ZooVille increased since 4/9/2019?

Hello
I am thrilled to find this site with like minded people
I would like to show my support and donate
Can I donate using a credit card ? I prefer not to do the bitcom way of payment
thank you in advance for your help
sincerely
CanadianK9owner

Back