top 5 dogs you would have sex with

So, I find muscular, short haired, athletic dogs the most sexy (at least for males), so here's my thoughts:
1-Tosa (see my profile pic)
2-Malinios
3-Rottweiler
4-Boerboel
5-Pit bull

As you know I'm a donkey lover but I love dogs I find certain breeds sexier than others to me Dobermans and Danes are the sexiest dogs I like, if you had 5 dogs you would fuck what breeds would they be?? mine would be 1, Great Dane 2, Doberman 3, Mastiff 4, Rottie and 5 a German shepherd, would love to try dog pussy, but these breeds would be amazing to fuck
Bring em on.....one at a time though 😁 mammas ready 😉

As you know I'm a donkey lover but I love dogs I find certain breeds sexier than others to me Dobermans and Danes are the sexiest dogs I like, if you had 5 dogs you would fuck what breeds would they be?? mine would be 1, Great Dane 2, Doberman 3, Mastiff 4, Rottie and 5 a German shepherd, would love to try dog pussy, but these breeds would be amazing to fuck
Couldn't say it any better myself.

1- Great Dane ( athletic, smart, thick and long cock )
2- German Shepherd ( great stamina, virile, most beautiful cock in dogworld: long but proporcionated white, hot, veiny and throbbing wiener )
3- Doberman ( tall, sexy, extra large but thin cock )
4- Cane corso ( strong, arrogant male, really thick dick )
5- Malinois ( faithful, friendly and, of course, has a nice dick )
1. Dane ( lovely, sexiest guy in zoo, muscular, athletic, huge beautiful cock and knot )

2. Cane Corso ( energic dog, attractive, large beautiful cock and knot )

3. Doberman ( smart and loyal, hard to train but really sexy dog, lean but muscular body, medium-large cock and average knot )

4. Rottie ( close to dane, 2nd sexiest guy ever, muscular, chunky structure and large cock and knot )

5. Weimaraner ( shy, difficult to train butm trust on me, worthy to enjoy when he's arousing, nice medium-large cock with big knot )

Cane Corso
Rottweiler
Mastiff
Great Dane
German Sheppard
(I like my dog cocks to be long, thick and pointed)
(I also like dogs that quickly recover and are ready to pound it in me again in a short period of time. Four or five times in short order a nd they must have endurance - no pumping it into me a couple of time and pulling it out! I want rapid, hard pounding for more than just one minute!)

Back