top 5 dogs you would have sex with

I don't have a dog, nor do I know anything about dog sex, nor will I be getting a dog, because I don't have the time to give it the loving care it should have. I don't know the intimate characteristics of each breed, so, I won't be naming any. That said:
I would have to have a dog I can cuddle up with, sleep with and who loves lots of petting and loving attention. One I can talk to and, ideally, talk to me in his own doggie way for me to listen to every word.
I want him to be a licker, one who just can't stop licking me. Good heavens, yes, and would love me licking him.
I'd want him to be well-hung...huge, really...and wants to fuck me all the time. Real. Fucking. Hard.

(FYI: I am a female, lesbian only)
Thanks for listening.

I just dont get why GSDs are so popular. from veterinary experience the ones I encountered had various temperment issues, as well as costly health problems. To each their own, just never quite understood that one.
If its a dominance thing, speaking from experience a kuvasz bitch can be more demanding than most people can handle. Maybe I'm biased because I had to have stitches from a client's gsd, but in my experience the breed are more trouble than theyre worth.

I just dont get why GSDs are so popular. from veterinary experience the ones I encountered had various temperment issues, as well as costly health problems. To each their own, just never quite understood that one.
If its a dominance thing, speaking from experience a kuvasz bitch can be more demanding than most people can handle. Maybe I'm biased because I had to have stitches from a client's gsd, but in my experience the breed are more trouble than theyre worth.
Just kidding, aren´t u?
GSD's are extremely smart, usually working as police and guard dogs. They're so popular cause of very good reasons:
For instance, they are a lovely breed, loyal, strong, friendly, familiar. No serious health problems known ( I don´t know what u're talking about ), and for sure I must say they're the best lovers. They are hornier than the rest of breeds, always ready-steady-go for fucking, and of course, beautiful large cocks that zoophilic experienced fans will thank til their dying day. For me, the most handsome and amazing guys that I've ever met. It's easy to understand why other users love them

Just kidding, aren´t u?
GSD's are extremely smart, usually working as police and guard dogs. They're so popular cause of very good reasons:
For instance, they are a lovely breed, loyal, strong, friendly, familiar. No serious health problems known ( I don´t know what u're talking about ), and for sure I must say they're the best lovers. They are hornier than the rest of breeds, always ready-steady-go for fucking, and of course, beautiful large cocks that zoophilic experienced fans will thank til their dying day. For me, the most handsome and amazing guys that I've ever met. It's easy to understand why other users love them
Yeah you have a point. And Thank You for explaining it. as I said, likely just bad experiences as a veterinarian clouding my view. In retrospect It was almost certainly the owners' faults for not socializing and behavior training their dogs properly in those cases rather than anything breed-specific. Its kinda ironic, as I have no issues around Big Cats, and many other dangerous animals, but because of bad experiences, I tend to be overly cautious around GSDs.

I don't have a dog, nor do I know anything about dog sex, nor will I be getting a dog, because I don't have the time to give it the loving care it should have. I don't know the intimate characteristics of each breed, so, I won't be naming any. That said:
I would have to have a dog I can cuddle up with, sleep with and who loves lots of petting and loving attention. One I can talk to and, ideally, talk to me in his own doggie way for me to listen to every word.
I want him to be a licker, one who just can't stop licking me. Good heavens, yes, and would love me licking him.
I'd want him to be well-hung...huge, really...and wants to fuck me all the time. Real. Fucking. Hard.

(FYI: I am a female, lesbian only)
Thanks for listening.
So lez with humans & straight or bi with dogs?

Back