Tastes and smells

pes

Staff member
This thread aims to collect interesting information about what animal genitalia smells and tastes like for various species.
If you come across a post somewhere which adds more information or a new species, feel free to post a link below and I will add it.
It is intended to give you a general idea of what it is like.
These questions are extremely common, so for more information use search terms like: dog taste, semen taste, horse taste, mare taste...

Dogs:
Male dog:

It also has a very mild barely detectable smell and a salty taste which sometimes includes a metallic copper taste.
Sometimes causes tingling in the throat:
it's not allergies, you'd getting swelling or feeling of your throat closing up if it was.

canine ejaculate is alkaline and the tingling is just it reacting inside your mouth/throat. if and how much you feel it can be related to what you ate/drank (possibly what the boy consumed too) prior to play.
what you can try to counter this (i personally quite like the tingling) is to consume something acidic (like an orange/lemon juice) beforehand. or maybe after, i'm not sure what it might feel like for the boy's junk when it's acidic inside your mouth.
I wondered the same thing the first time too, what surprised me most about a dog's cock is how soft it is on first contact, although when it reaches full hardness it gets rougher and hotter. The smell when it comes out of the sheath is slightly that of a strange mixture of mud and urine at worst, but once it is fully out and starts to cum, that smell disappears. Then if you lick it you realize that the taste is almost neutral, very clean and aseptic, and you really enjoy how veiny and throbbing it is, although the larger penises of huge males may have a stronger taste and the semen is less sweet than in the medium ones, however the force with which a big dog cums watery juice is much more intense and exciting, considering that all canines usually give a lot of semen during the whole sexual act and, needless to say, each dog has a different taste. Generally speaking, it is as I have written. They usually have cleaner cocks than humans and have the added bonus of cumming all the time, which makes their cocks the best ones in the animal kingdom.
The taste is metallic like if you lick a copper coin, but I think it also leaves an organic aftertaste in the back of your throat similar to peanut butter.
Interesting, my boy's cum doesn't taste salty at all, pretty much like strong copper water. And it has a potent metallic smell, he once had a wet dream in the living room and I could smell it from the bedroom when I woke up.

Female dog:
In regard to female... not as metallic. Lighter. Sweeter. And it isn't just the taste. There is a whole sensory experience going on. It's a kind of sweetness of the vulva and clitoris, more metallic, as we were saying, as you push deeper. But you're also aware of the pulsations, her contractions, both there and in her thighs. So many different sensations... the softness of vulval folds, short fur, warmth and sweetness of her taste -- it's a crowded pallet of sensation being distinct and blending at the same time.

Horses:
Male horse:

Well I only have had experience with a relatively small amount of horses so my experience might differ from other peoples experience, and well while there are some similarities in the textures and feel of an equine penis compared with a human penis the smells/tastes can't be any more different.

The horses I've played with ranged from dirty geldings to freshly cleaned breeding stallions and anything in between, some had skin flakes, some stallions cleaned naturally due frequent masturbation. In my personal experience their penis when is not clean but not very dirty smells very similar to their body smell just stronger, the base of their penis usually smells somewhat sweet like some kind of artificial flavoring reminiscent of synthetic strawberry flavoring with margarine with a leathery strong horse smell, those are common smells I can think of that come the closest to describe it but not exactly so don't think in a tasty smelling candy, I can't think in anything better to compare, ear wax also has some reminiscence but might be a disgusting comparison also it might smell different from each person. Anyway I love that smell so I will call it "good", such smell fades as you move from the sheath/base of their penis thorough the shaft and as you begin getting closer to the glans it starts smelling not so good, the urethral fossa usually smells bad unless freshly cleaned and had the "bean" removed, it smells like some kind of rotten lactic food, I cannot really describe that smell its not very butyric or cheesy just smells kinda like bad milk with rotten horse urine and some horse smell, not enjoyable at all so i will call it "bad", if their penis is extremely dirty the "bad" smell will be quite bad it might make you gag if you smell your hand after handling their glans, also if they sweat a lot (as in working hard daily in summer) the smell at the base of their penis turns into a very disagreeable smell too but its rare, out of all the horses only one suffered of this, however a very clean penis barely has any smell, it just smells like horse.

The smells changes depending on their diet and also the time of the year and the amount of exercise, if they sweat a lot and frequently their penis smells worse as i already described, I also noticed that when you suck them the smell changes the days afterwards unless they are keep very clean. You might say, "Im asking about taste not smells!" well it tastes like how it smells just stronger because its how tasting works, in your tongue you won't experience any significant flavor, its just like tasting very soft and smooth skin not sweet or even salty its all in the smells. Some horses are more smelly than others and some have a very strong "good" smell and others a very strong "bad" smell but most have a stronger "good" smell than "bad". You can even know they have an erection without looking if you are close and the air carries it to you (farthest Ive managed to know they had an erection due the smell is about 5 feet) because you immediately perceive that particular smell turn to look and you are greet with the view of a beautiful phallus freshly out of its protective sheath getting some fresh air, I love it.

The best way to experience some of those smells without doing something that can't be done in public is to get very close to the horse and put your face close to their flank (when you groom them is the perfect time) if there is no wind and ambient temp is not high the rising air due their body heat will carry some of that smell from their crotch upwards their flank and unto your face, so even if they don't have an erection but their penis is barely poking out of their sheath you might smell something.

Female horse:
I think they taste pretty great. Depends on the individual mare, but for the most part they have a pretty neutral flavor with a very minimal hint of sweetness. If you enjoy the way a mare smells you will love how she tastes. A mare in heat has a stronger flavor and scent, but it’s not too different than how she tastes/smells out of heat. More like mare scent just in a more concentrated form. A bit random, but I find that when a mare is in heat her fluids can take on a flavor kinda similar to the taste of a match head.
I feel like this question has been answered better elsewhere. but I'll give it a shot.
The taste is mild, like hay and sunshine. Sometimes I feel it has a slightly sweet taste. Better than a human's hands down. If they've recently urinated or squirt, then it's much more salty and may be gritty, but it's not overpowering.
Hope that helps!
And if you crave it, remember to get to know her first, she's yours, and she's into it. Please don't go sexually assault a random mare for shits and giggles.

Birds:
Describing it is not easy at all, like you say. I'm having a deep think here on it, and I can't explain it without really generic terms. Like, how could you describe the experience of biting into a crisp autumn apple to someone who's never tasted apple? Everything comes together, and it's not just the taste, but the scent, the feeling of having your face pressed against a soft, downy rump while they chitter away in anticipation of orgasm and push back at you.

The best I can give is the highlights. I'll use a chicken for my reference since that's where 99% of my experience is. The scent is deep and rich, a bit earthy, a bit of tang, lots of savoriness. The scent bites at the nose a little, if that makes sense. Like when you smell citrus, but there's no citrus at all. It might be a little bit of ammonia making the effect. The taste is obvious but not intense at all. It's just pleasant, on top of the subtle flat and metallic taste of a mucous membrane you get from practically any critter, they have a bit of grain and tang, and the earthy, savory notes from their scent are there too. It's pretty good, enough to keep me going back until she's had enough orgasms for one night
There is absolutely nothing unpleasant about the experience at all, unless you run into urates or fecal, which are both really bitter. When I lacked experience I sometimes made the mistake of not checking first, but you can see when they squat to be mounted and push their rump up, exposing the vent and pushing the vaginal entrance out. If there's any white or extra fluid coming from the colon, I just rub them off instead.

I expect different species to have different scent and taste. The only ones I've been with are galliformes and a small parrot. All the gallis are about the same imo, and the parrot came with that classic parrot scent, but there wasn't much to taste with them being so small, and she only wanted to do it a few times.

Last edited:
This is a colossal job, to collect and systematize everything. thank you
I hope to slowly come across other descriptions in the future for more species or for people to actually point to them.
I would like to add these:
Cow
Bull
Pigs
Any uncommon exotic species.

I hope to slowly come across other descriptions in the future for more species or for people to actually point to them.
I would like to add these:
Cow
Bull
Pigs
Any uncommon exotic species.
What about goats and dolphins? I read somewhere that dolphins bite off the head of a fish and masturbate it. I think they also get crazy pleasure from sex

I once petted a very friendly sheep. I think she was in heat. I was sitting in the shade in the pasture and she came to me like a dog. I stroked and scratched her and she kept turning her back on me. It was daytime and there were a lot of people walking around, but I couldn't help and sneaky stroke and sniff her pussy. She smelled very good. Much like lanolin, very sweet and pleasant.

This thread aims to collect interesting information about what animal genitalia smells and tastes like for various species.
If you come across a post somewhere which adds more information or a new species, feel free to post a link below and I will add it.
It is intended to give you a general idea of what it is like.
These questions are extremely common, so for more information use search terms like: dog taste, semen taste, horse taste, mare taste...

Dogs:
Male dog:

Female dog:

Horses:
Male horse:

Female horse:

Birds:
Wow that's a lot of research. I'm impressed

Reactions: pes
Back