Animal taste?

D

doggo_deer

I've heard consistently that mares taste and smell distinctly of fresh hay or recently cut grass.
I'm curious, though, what other female animals smell/taste like. Such as dogs, cows, goats, sheep, llamas/alpacas, if donkeys are the same as horses, etc.
If you know, please share!

Ditto @ZooNinja

But I'd add that there was a difference, too, between the male and female tastes. We've always had labs. Male lab, very metallic -- same kind of metallic you taste when you maybe lick your cut. And there is a ... how would you describe that "dog-dick" aroma, Zoo? Were you talking of males? It's ... boy, I can't compare it to anything offhand. It's its own aroma, distinct, and, to me, inviting.

In regard to female... not as metallic. Lighter. Sweeter. And it isn't just the taste. There is a whole sensory experience going on. It's a kind of sweetness of the vulva and clitoris, more metallic, as we were saying, as you push deeper. But you're also aware of the pulsations, her contractions, both there and in her thighs. So many different sensations... the softness of vulval folds, short fur, warmth and sweetness of her taste -- it's a crowded pallet of sensation being distinct and blending at the same time.

Do it once -- you become addicted. (Though I suppose I should qualify it by saying ... those dogs, of that breed, in *my* experience, with my senses and sensibility... Your preferences and your experience can certainly vary from my own).

Ditto @ZooNinja

But I'd add that there was a difference, too, between the male and female tastes. We've always had labs. Male lab, very metallic -- same kind of metallic you taste when you maybe lick your cut. And there is a ... how would you describe that "dog-dick" aroma, Zoo? Were you talking of males? It's ... boy, I can't compare it to anything offhand. It's its own aroma, distinct, and, to me, inviting.

In regard to female... not as metallic. Lighter. Sweeter. And it isn't just the taste. There is a whole sensory experience going on. It's a kind of sweetness of the vulva and clitoris, more metallic, as we were saying, as you push deeper. But you're also aware of the pulsations, her contractions, both there and in her thighs. So many different sensations... the softness of vulval folds, short fur, warmth and sweetness of her taste -- it's a crowded pallet of sensation being distinct and blending at the same time.

Do it once -- you become addicted. (Though I suppose I should qualify it by saying ... those dogs, of that breed, in *my* experience, with my senses and sensibility... Your preferences and your experience can certainly vary from my own).
Very well described.

Back