How does mare pussy taste?

I feel like this question has been answered better elsewhere. but I'll give it a shot.
The taste is mild, like hay and sunshine. Sometimes I feel it has a slightly sweet taste. Better than a human's hands down. If they've recently urinated or squirt, then it's much more salty and may be gritty, but it's not overpowering.
Hope that helps!
And if you crave it, remember to get to know her first, she's yours, and she's into it. Please don't go sexually assault a random mare for shits and giggles.

That hay taste is strong, surprisingly so with a bit of a copper taste too. But once it's on your tongue, you'll be tasting it forever!

I feel like this question has been answered better elsewhere. but I'll give it a shot.
The taste is mild, like hay and sunshine. Sometimes I feel it has a slightly sweet taste. Better than a human's hands down. If they've recently urinated or squirt, then it's much more salty and may be gritty, but it's not overpowering.
Hope that helps!
And if you crave it, remember to get to know her first, she's yours, and she's into it. Please don't go sexually assault a random mare for shits and giggles.
Great description! Make sure that she’s wiped clean first otherwise, bits in your mouth...
great when she winks at the same time too.

Back