First time tasting dog cum, share your experiences

moniqueJade

Lurker
BANNED USER
Well I have never done this. So it's going the very first time for me to suck a dog's dick.

How was your first time experience doing it? How did it tasted?

Xx

It has a very mild barely detectable smell and a salty taste which sometimes includes a metallic copper taste. Sometimes causes tingling in the throat.
The first time it made me gag. :D I love it nowadays though.

I played it safe and just pooled some cum in my hand and licked it. I'd read about some having an allergic reaction and didn't fancy having to explain to a doctor that my dog accidentally came in my mouth. The taste is metallic like if you lick a copper coin, but I think it also leaves an organic aftertaste in the back of your throat similar to peanut butter.

It has a very mild barely detectable smell and a salty taste
Interesting, my boy's cum doesn't taste salty at all, pretty much like strong copper water. And it has a potent metallic smell, he once had a wet dream in the living room and I could smell it from the bedroom when I woke up.

Sometimes causes tingling in the throat
This could be his sperm...dancing on your tonsils :D

It has a very mild barely detectable smell and a salty taste which sometimes includes a metallic copper taste. Sometimes causes tingling in the throat.
The first time it made me gag. :D I love it nowadays though.
I think I am at stage 1 or maybe 2, I think... and yes it was good, you need to try it you wont regret it

Tbh, I think a guy's cum tastes worse. Guy's cum smells and tastes a little like bleach with a tiny bit of sweetness and has the texture and consistency of snot. Cum is pretty gross when I'm not horny.
Yes, the moldy dishrag taste. I can not stand it unless I am super horny either. :D

The greatest experience ever! As soon as he came of age and showed signs of sexual maturity, we broke the ice. Oral first, intercourse later with time and practice.

Taste was amazing and the knot is such a beautifull thing to feel and see. I loved giving him head and loved the way he'd hump my throat. The cum was the cherry on top. The issue for me was that I later found that I was allergic to his cum. Oral wasn't so bad, but if I got cum in anywhere else, I'd break out in major hives across my body. Taking alergy meds helped, but didn't stop the reaction.

That unfortunately put a halt to our fun. For me it was worries about the reaction, but then the house would wonder what I was allergic to.

Accurate. (y)

Tbh, I think a guy's cum tastes worse. Guy's cum smells and tastes a little like bleach with a tiny bit of sweetness and has the texture and consistency of snot. Cum is pretty gross when I'm not horny.
Agree, a large dog is the one and real male able to give you a lot of of cum, the tastiest and warmest stud juice you will taste ever

Didnt taste as bad as i thought, a bit salty but not unpleasant. Thing is i get so horny feeling the warmth of it spray on my face and mouth that i dont care how it tastes

Back