When did you first make out with a dog? And what was the biggest dog you have made out with? Longest time?

I worked with someone who would let dogs lick her mouth a ton and make kisses at them while they did it. It definitely made me wonder.
My older stepdaughter used to let her sisters dog lick her face and mouth whenever she visited. I can still remember her sitting on the couch with the dogs paws on her lap and, leaning forward, letting him lick her mouth. A couple of times it looked like his tongue went in her mouth. So I definitely wondered about that!

My golden girl was really into kisses. She's kisses was so warm and deep, makes me really crazy, never felt same with girls. She also took me deep in throat every time I came out of closed - I guess she enjoyed the last drops of urine from my penis. Felt amazing.

My older stepdaughter used to let her sisters dog lick her face and mouth whenever she visited. I can still remember her sitting on the couch with the dogs paws on her lap and, leaning forward, letting him lick her mouth. A couple of times it looked like his tongue went in her mouth. So I definitely wondered about that!
Can you elaborate on that at all?

Can you elaborate on that at all?
Of course. Although not much to say really. My younger SD had 4 poodles and when we got together for family things my eldest used to enjoy playing with the dogs. She always ended up sitting on the floor or couch with them jumping up at her and licking her face. She would let them lick her face and then you could see she would open her mouth slightly and you could the dogs tongues actually going in her mouth. Which I have to say I found quite stimulating!! I would suggest she definitely enjoyed it.

I have been into Kissing dogs since i was 12 or 13. My male gsd loves to kiss and i let it happen on a daily base. My best kiss was with a mastiff. What a huge tongue and it made me cum several times.

My first was with a pit
he so overly friendly and just likes to lick. I took him for a walk months back around my backyard probably around 2ish in the morning cause he was going crazy needing to use the bathroom
So I let him do his thing. I sat down on my back porch for a few while he did his thing. He finishes up and runs up on the porch before I could get he jumps in my lap and goes to town on my face
I’m very ticklish as well so it made me laugh and yep… tongue all the way in.. he’s got a nice long tongue 😜 gagged the shit out of me but I kinda love it so I just let go to town inside my mouth. My mouth was for sure raw after that 😂 I say probably 10 - 15 minutes

I remember having a dog tongue in my mouth... It was little overwhelming, but really nice 😊 I loved the feeling of that dog being so enthusiastic about kissing me and showing her excitement. I wish I could have kissed her more 🤤 I don't remember how long, maybe a couple minutes

The first time I gave my dog a French kiss was a long time ago. I used to let my dog lick my face and lips. Out of curiosity, I opened my mouth and the dog stuck his tongue in and licked mine. It felt so delicious. I did it again many times. The biggest dog I have ever kissed was a husky. He kissed very well. He stuck his tongue down my throat. How delicious.

I was in bed jerking off and out German Shepard was beside me. I got into it and forgot she was there. She scooted closer and my mouth was open and she licked my face. Didn't think much of it but she did it again and her tounge went into my mouth. I love it and after about 30 seconds I came and she cleaned me up. We had a lot of adventures

Hello! I’m really uncertain of how To wird it, But Ive always been a massive fan of French kissing! If you have any stories do share or dm me, as I’m very curious!
Hi I'm new here, but when i was younger there were 2 dogs that really got me into french kissing. The first one was a mix. He was beautiful golden retriever I'm assuming but fur was black like Newfoundland. Friend (owner) was showing us how when she sticks her tongue out he would try to lick it. Everyone laughed but I was curious and snuck to the basement to try. It was amazing! The other dog was a golden lab of friend a couple houses down. He was a pup when they got him and always tried to lick your face!

My first time making out with a dog was with a American Bulldog. The biggest dog I've ever made out with is with a male Saint Bernard and the longest I've made out with a dog is 30 minutes
I would LOVE to make out with a Saint Bernard! Especially with how big their tongues and faces are comparitively.

Well my current dog loves frenching. The most we've done it for was like half an hour I think with small breaks. My whole mouth was sore after lol.

The biggest dog was a mastiff, his tongue was gigantic and filled my mouth completely
I can relate to sore mouth after dog make out session! I would dogsite a Huge Golden lab who would lay on top of me and aggressively (Not anger but passionately and determined) slap his gigantic tongue all around my face nose and all around the inside of my mouth!

I could talk about this big boy all day. He'd kiss with all the force he could push into my mouth. By the end of it my lips and mouth would be sore and raw but it was wellll worth it. It got to the point where any time he was in my room he'd instantly jump up on me and force his tongue into my mouth whether I was ready or not... not that I ever minded, I was always happy having his drool drip down me.
I would LOVE to hear more about the English Mastiff! I love how gigantic their tongues and faces are!

My shepherd insists on french kissesView attachment 511730
I love when dogs push their tonues up into your cheek when in your mouth

Can't go into detail about when my first make out session was because it was before I was 18. As for the biggest breed I've ever French kissed, he was a Newfoundland mix, we made out for a half an hour tops most of the time, at least until my mouth started to get sore. Love every second of french kissing a dog. Any dog ❤️

Back