When did you first make out with a dog? And what was the biggest dog you have made out with? Longest time?

I do not remember when the first time was. But I would be aware of the rules. Detailed stories from young age are not permitted.

My first time at an unspecified age because we are not creating pedo bait here was with a small dog. Anyway it was the first time I experienced this feeling and I instantly loved it.
The largest dog I ever kissed was a GSD, and it was very pleasant. The large tongue definitely has benefits. My current dog is smaller but I still enjoy long kissing sessions with him up to something like 20 minutes.

Hello! I’m really uncertain of how To wird it, But Ive always been a massive fan of French kissing! If you have any stories do share or dm me, as I’m very curious!
Dms are always open, just a heads up, even if not to share stories! :)

Obviously, i enjoyed the hell out of it. The dog seemed to enjoy it too. This was quite a while ago back when i was in university.
Haha! We all do crazy stuff in collage, at some point or another, glad both you and the dog enjoyed it though!

Sadly I haven’t really had the opportunity myself for any longer than like, a minute..
But damn, it was really fun lmao. Would totally do it again with a big doggo!

Would always love to hear more stories wherever!

Last edited:
i enjoy it a lot. i just have to be mindful that there is such thing as too much of a good thing in this case.

My first and still my biggest was my chocolate lab. All time kisser and licker, his talents are what broke the ice and really made me into licking in general. Idk what sparked the interest, I think it was a combination of liking being licked on my skin, but also seeing videos of hot girls letting their dogs kiss/make out with them. I thought, why not try it? Ugh. Then slowly progressed things. He’d lick my neck and then my body and then finally let him lick my cock.

I’ve made out with a few other dogs, mixes mostly, and while they’re nice they don’t quite compare. There was this Rottweiler I sort of made out with or I guess kissed with, but it wasn’t as full a makeout sesh as I would’ve loved as it was at a shelter and people were around. But I did let him go to town on my face through the kennel with no regrets!

Pre
My first and still my biggest was my chocolate lab. All time kisser and licker, his talents are what broke the ice and really made me into licking in general. Idk what sparked the interest, I think it was a combination of liking being licked on my skin, but also seeing videos of hot girls letting their dogs kiss/make out with them. I thought, why not try it? Ugh. Then slowly progressed things. He’d lick my neck and then my body and then finally let him lick my cock.

I’ve made out with a few other dogs, mixes mostly, and while they’re nice they don’t quite compare. There was this Rottweiler I sort of made out with or I guess kissed with, but it wasn’t as full a makeout sesh as I would’ve loved as it was at a shelter and people were around. But I did let him go to town on my face through the kennel with no regrets!
tty hot tbh
Nice, I do love forties myself, a little bit

Well my current dog loves frenching. The most we've done it for was like half an hour I think with small breaks. My whole mouth was sore after lol.

The biggest dog was a mastiff, his tongue was gigantic and filled my mouth completely

Last edited:
My first was a female English Sheepdog, before her I never opened my mouth... Biggest? Dane, for as long as he wants. A cup of tea feels really hot after a kissing session with him. Making out is one of the most important aspects of my relationships with dogs.
What’s the longest you’ve ever made out with him?

Back