Slutty Confessions

When I was in college, I still lived at home. I was dating a cute Christian girl who wouldn’t do anything besides kiss and sometimes oral for me but no oral to her…don’t ask, illogical reasons there. My neighbor, she was a beautiful older married woman with two daughters and a son a little younger than me. I started to hook up with one daughter, she was a freshman in college, secretly in my garage…we had an alleyway garage and she’d sneak over at night because she was also dating someone and a youth leader in her church Sunday school…so appearances and all. One night, I caught the mom masterbating in her bedroom because my bedroom window faced hers…she didn’t see me. I got the sense from their marriage and things the daughter said that the husband was a dick and no love/sex happening there. After that, every time I had sex with the daughter, I couldn’t help but pretend it was her mother and I came harder every time after that. The daughter would tell me afterwards there was something so raw and powerful suddenly in the sex and I just said it was because we were finding our groove, but it really was because of her mom. At a neighborhood party, I got a good buzz going and hit on the mom, implying heavily that I was down to fuck around. She denied me, but I could tell it was a struggle for her to say no. After that, the mom would still talk to me and I could tell she wanted it but just couldn’t allow it. To make an already long story as short as I can, over the years I ended up hooking up with both daughters and even the son one night, all through random situations and all separately (they were all legal age and sex was 1 on 1, no group incest stuff). But they never once seemed to ask or care if I had hooked up with the other. But their mother, fucking haunts me still. I hooked up with all her kids, all secretly doing it because of religious issues and whatnot, and yet I never got to be with the mother and that’s who I really wanted.

Past endeavors, current situations, future plans? Confess it here!

I'll go first:
I am currently sitting at work in the stock closet and trading zoo vids and pics with a friend's crush. Couldn't help to brag. 🤭
Im on a zoo maraton on my laptop gaming and thinking about finaly get the guts to suck my Rotwhiler's Dick!

When I was in a student flat there used to be a convenience store right around the corner. Every so often I'd dress up in my sexy lingerie, suspenders and all, and head out with my just my winter coat covering me to go shop there. I'd get so wet knowing I was undressed underneath and no one knew. I'd always have the best orgasms when I got back to my flat, usually by stuffing whatever I'd just bought up my cunt. A couple of times I even did it fully naked under the coat, but I had to feel really filthy to risk that.
I did this too!😁

Attachments

• pics...20 012.jpg
    pics...20 012.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 220
  • pics...20 013.jpg
    pics...20 013.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
  • pics...20 014.jpg
    pics...20 014.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 229
  • 20221124_231741.jpg
    20221124_231741.jpg
    594.1 KB · Views: 217
I would only wear long skirts and no panties around the house when I was 12-15 so my dogs could eat my pussy more often.

Last Thanksgiving my dog kept having his red rocket out and I literally got so horny I rode his dick in the bathroom while the family was serving food and saying grace. I rode his dick so hard I squirted in like 2 minutes and had his cum running down my thighs while sitting at the dinner table, licking my fingers 💦💦
That sounds amazing! To be a fly on the wall in that bathroom!

Oh boy. I'm total slut. Been hooking up with anyone I can find and animals for 30 years. I. Looking to start doing cam shows.

I would only wear long skirts and no panties around the house when I was 12-15 so my dogs could eat my pussy more often.

Last Thanksgiving my dog kept having his red rocket out and I literally got so horny I rode his dick in the bathroom while the family was serving food and saying grace. I rode his dick so hard I squirted in like 2 minutes and had his cum running down my thighs while sitting at the dinner table, licking my fingers 💦💦
Wow❤️🥰

Wow Vicky 🥰❤️

When I was in a student flat there used to be a convenience store right around the corner. Every so often I'd dress up in my sexy lingerie, suspenders and all, and head out with my just my winter coat covering me to go shop there. I'd get so wet knowing I was undressed underneath and no one knew. I'd always have the best orgasms when I got back to my flat, usually by stuffing whatever I'd just bought up my cunt. A couple of times I even did it fully naked under the coat, but I had to feel really filthy to risk that.
Oh! So that was YOU, was it? I KNEW there was nothing under that coat, and it always made me dripping wet.

You are so hott 😍 🔥

I stayed at seaside for 10 days. I've stayed with a guy whom I met on a hookup page and agreed for me to stay in his place in exchange for sex. I only paid money for a return ticket, everything else was paid for with my.... Services. :)

Back