Slutty Confessions

I woke in the middle of the night with a severe case of the hornies. Oh, my entire body could feel it. My pussy was so hot to the touch, and was SUCH a gooey-slippery-sloppy mess. Lying on my side, my thigh was soaked with my juice. Or cum, if an orgasm had awakened me.

One of my bedmates was asleep on her side, facing me. I pulled her thigh between my legs, and my juice poured from me, soaking her. I held onto her thigh and her ass, fucking myself on her thigh and breathing hard on her mouth. She woke up and slid her hands to my hips and held onto me, pressing me harder on her thigh. "Ooooooooo...cum for me, Kristy."

"Oh fuck...oh fuck." I fucked her mouth with my tongue, devouring her lips with mine.

"Fuck yes, Kristy...cum all over my pussy and own me..."

Our lips were touching and our breath was hot as hell. My pussy was now sliding harder on her silky thigh, rubfucking with abandon. "Ooooohhhhh...fuck...oh fuck...oh...fuck..."

She knew what to do. She rubbed my asshole while doing what no one does better than she can...she opened her mouth wide and pressed her teeth against my shoulder muscle, growling for me. Fuck, that will get me every time. I fucked more savagely and came in a hard, primal orgasm.

I slid between her thighs, and she wove her fingers through my hair when I buried my face in her pussy and rewarded her with three wet orgasms in a row, making her as lucky as I was.

I woke in the middle of the night with a severe case of the hornies. Oh, my entire body could feel it. My pussy was so hot to the touch, and was SUCH a gooey-slippery-sloppy mess. Lying on my side, my thigh was soaked with my juice. Or cum, if an orgasm had awakened me.

One of my bedmates was asleep on her side, facing me. I pulled her thigh between my legs, and my juice poured from me, soaking her. I held onto her thigh and her ass, fucking myself on her thigh and breathing hard on her mouth. She woke up and slid her hands to my hips and held onto me, pressing me harder on her thigh. "Ooooooooo...cum for me, Kristy."

"Oh fuck...oh fuck." I fucked her mouth with my tongue, devouring her lips with mine.

Our lips were touching and our breath was hot as hell. My pussy was now sliding harder on her silky thigh, rubfucking with abandon. "Ooooohhhhh...fuck...oh fuck...oh...fuck..."

She knew what to do. She rubbed my asshole while doing what no one does better than she can...she opened her mouth wide and pressed her teeth against my shoulder muscle, growling for me. Fuck, that will get me every time. I fucked more savagely and came in a hard, primal orgasm.

I slid between her thighs, and she wove her fingers through my hair when I buried my face in her pussy and rewarded her with three wet orgasms in a row, making her as lucky as I was.
To be in that bed...

ive been caged now for almost half a year, including work, traveling, doctors appointments, saunas... (With some unregular breaks if something came up... not like that would have helped, quite the contrary >.>).
Today i had a chat again with my master who i havent seen in half a year, but getting to meet him next week...
I would lie if i said simply hearing their voice talking about BDSM topics, sharing all their knowledge, being caring but yet casually condensenting enought doesnt turn me on every single time. Most people cant even get my heartbeat elevated, they manage to do so by simply talking with me.
The only person i struggle to even talk back to, simply cause they make me stutter mid sentence. Its like they pierce my mind.
Its also their "fault" that i started giving in and persuing these ... rather special desires on here >///<

Back when I was 18, my then Boyfriend ditched me in a concert to hang with his friends( Normally would be fine if he hadnt promised me this for weeks) so I got drunk, found the nearest group of older guys I could, went to the back stalls with em and let them go to town on me. Not my proudest moment, but it was fun then, and felt like a decent revenge in my mind lol.

Back when I was 18, my then Boyfriend ditched me in a concert to hang with his friends( Normally would be fine if he hadnt promised me this for weeks) so I got drunk, found the nearest group of older guys I could, went to the back stalls with em and let them go to town on me. Not my proudest moment, but it was fun then, and felt like a decent revenge in my mind lol.
If you enjoyed it then there is nothing wrong

That description sent chills down my spine !

I've got more than a few.

One that comes to mind.. I was crawled under the house fixing something and my male k9 came to visit and got a quick blow job.

I get to bend over for dogs that I work with.....it's wonderful but I'm searching for more I want deeper intimacy....I want to be in a room where I don't need to worry about people catching me....just me and the dog ..or a zoo friend....naked....ass up and shaking....100% offering myself to the dog to fuck me as wild as he wants.

If I'm being honest I'd just sit there all day while different zoos brought dogs in to have their way with me
love it

A "slutty confession:"
I think the fine and gentile folks at Cadbury Chocolates would be amazed at what we did with a lot of their precious Chocolate Cream Eggs during the weekend. Further, they would be shocked to learn what we did after getting so, so many of them inside us.

Or, maybe they wouldn't be surprised at all. Hard to say. We don't wait for Easter to do this; we do it quite often.

Back