Slutty Confessions

Yes…. I having not puts things in mi hooches🤷‍♀️…. Yet it must be interesting in the context of ur intentions 🤓😂
Well, I'm not trying to convince anyone to do it. Just sluttily confessing what we did. Yes, "fun in the context of my intentions," but not for everyone.

Hmmmm the sluttiest things I've done was get fuck’d by one of my frends dogs as he talks to him about how good his bitch was … aka me😻

On and on about how pent up he is and “dam you're deep max” “ wow you were pent up” “he is a pretty bitch, your puppies will be so cute” stuff like that lol I looooove being degraded like that hmmm😈❤️

Yes …. Tho I gets really embarrassed 🤓…. An that part very real😂…so embarrassed bcos I not knows what to says be funny like u both are
Just be free and share what's on your mind. That's what I do. Or just goof back as you do. Either way, it works seeing how Kristy (possible others too) is constantly trying to understand your slutty sides.

Yes …. Tho I gets really embarrassed 🤓…. An that part very real😂…so embarrassed bcos I not knows what to says be funny like u both are
Don't know what to say? Don't let that embarrass you! Just let us know when you're enjoying it, and tell us to stop when you aren't.
It's not "funny" otherwise, my dear.

Back