Slutty Confessions

Past endeavors, current situations, future plans? Confess it here!

I'll go first:
I am currently sitting at work in the stock closet and trading zoo vids and pics with a friend's crush. Couldn't help to brag. šŸ¤­
Currently sitting in my office uploading horse cock flared up in a woman and filling her up with that lovely wet ā€œpopā€ noise to a group chat. My client can wait.

I am sitting in a dogs kennel I've been growing a connection with over the past few days. He is sitting there panting in front of me and I just got done nuzzling up into his chest.....he is going to be mounting me and giving us what we both want so very soon <3

Both look good! I bet that feels amazing. I've never had a Knott in my pussy, let alone my ass. But i can imagine. šŸ˜Œ
It is wonderful....the bond you have with the animal and the passion behind sharing such an intimate moment elevates everything and makes it feel so extraordinary. Granted it's not all sunshine and rainbows I'd be lying if I said it dosent hurt especially if your not prepared; you don't realize how big some dog cock and Knott's actually grow until it's inside you. Once inside.....there ain't nothing you can do about it. However any "bad" experience I have had is never truly bad for the reason I said in the beginning....the love and intimacy I'm sharing with the dog just makes it all perfect in the end <3

It is wonderful....the bond you have with the animal and the passion behind sharing such an intimate moment elevates everything and makes it feel so extraordinary. Granted it's not all sunshine and rainbows I'd be lying if I said it dosent hurt especially if your not prepared; you don't realize how big some dog cock and Knott's actually grow until it's inside you. Once inside.....there ain't nothing you can do about it. However any "bad" experience I have had is never truly bad for the reason I said in the beginning....the love and intimacy I'm sharing with the dog just makes it all perfect in the end <3
That's what I hear. And I very much love the idea that I could share such an intimate moment with my boy. He's a sweet heart.

That's what I hear. And I very much love the idea that I could share such an intimate moment with my boy. He's a sweet heart.
Yea the intimacy is perfect it's the only thing I wish I had here at my job. Because it's a place of work I do have to be careful a lot of the time ...there are some moments where I can be knotted like in the video knott released....but most of the time I gotta be super careful. What I want more than anything is to just be able to strip down and let a dog take me in any way they want for however long they want.....sex with them without a worry in the world so we can truly be as intimate as can be. That's what I'm hoping I can catch in my videos some day :3

I jerked off in my car the second night at work just thinking about finding a random bitch or drifter to play with.

I cum harder when I pretend the person I'm fucking is related to me. Relation connection based on age.

I love to flirt, RP and learn all the kinky fun things people are into but too afraid to say.

I jerked off in my car the second night at work just thinking about finding a random bitch or drifter to play with.

I cum harder when I pretend the person I'm fucking is related to me. Relation connection based on age.

I love to flirt, RP and learn all the kinky fun things people are into but too afraid to say.
Love to flirt rp and learn all the kinky fun huh?? I'm down, message me whenever you like

I get to bend over for dogs that I work with.....it's wonderful but I'm searching for more I want deeper intimacy....I want to be in a room where I don't need to worry about people catching me....just me and the dog ..or a zoo friend....naked....ass up and shaking....100% offering myself to the dog to fuck me as wild as he wants.

If I'm being honest I'd just sit there all day while different zoos brought dogs in to have their way with me

Typical story. I grew up on a farm we had a great pryanese sheep dog. During my alone time would pet and play with him and his junk. One summer day in the barn I was taking advantage of youthful exuberance and he came up behind me and started licking my rump. Since my jeans where around my ankles I fell forward to my hands and knees. He jumped up and mounted me.the soft growling in my ear told me to stay still. Before to long he hits the mark and drives home. I just knew it felt good. What I thought where his balls slapping my ass suddenly stretched my wide open and tied us together. Him panting and drooling on my back and filling my ass, before turning. Unable to move we where like that in the haymow for 20-30 minutes. While it was the first time. It certainly wasn't the last.

When a mare is in full heat, she she will keep taking stallion after stallion and is never satisfied, while stallions need time to regain their libido. I always find it less satisfying to do a mare when she gets really loose after breeding.

Back