Slutty Confessions

When I am driving home late at night from work, I fantasies about finding a medium to large dog wondering about, as I stop the car to let the dog into the car and take it home and to let him mount me if its a boy or hope she may be in heat if a girl, then in the morning call the owner to let them know I have found their dog safe and sound.
I was lucky enough to get to do this once, Was in Mackay driving around after work, there was a large lab cross walking around, I pulled over and opened the door, he came up to me and was friendly, I let him jump in the car intending to take him home, (his collar had his name and owners number ) but the horny got the best of me, so we went to a secluded park and had some hot fun in the back of my car, after he removed his knot i messaged the owners and took him home, Wonderful times.

I was lucky enough to get to do this once, Was in Mackay driving around after work, there was a large lab cross walking around, I pulled over and opened the door, he came up to me and was friendly, I let him jump in the car intending to take him home, (his collar had his name and owners number ) but the horny got the best of me, so we went to a secluded park and had some hot fun in the back of my car, after he removed his knot i messaged the owners and took him home, Wonderful times.
lucky guy got a ride and some relief!

yeah, he was pretty far from home about 6km (3.7miles) and it was around 1am, and the boy pumped me pretty hard and pretty full, so I guess he had snuck out after smelling a Female or something, Drove by that area for the next few weeks but no such luck haha.
ummm had you in heat for a while! i wish i could help you out with your unfortunate circumstances

My owner is working on making me into the perfect little fuck toy. I have my nipples and pubic mount pierced, and yesterday I had my tongue pierced. I felt so submissive and horny during the whole process, just knowing that I was doing it mainly to appease him and look more fuckable. He's going to train my holes and we are looking into finding both canine and human males to use me later on, ideally both in the same session. :love:

When I was in a student flat there used to be a convenience store right around the corner. Every so often I'd dress up in my sexy lingerie, suspenders and all, and head out with my just my winter coat covering me to go shop there. I'd get so wet knowing I was undressed underneath and no one knew. I'd always have the best orgasms when I got back to my flat, usually by stuffing whatever I'd just bought up my cunt. A couple of times I even did it fully naked under the coat, but I had to feel really filthy to risk that.
The type of girl we all know exists somewhere, but never happen to meet :)

When I was in a student flat there used to be a convenience store right around the corner. Every so often I'd dress up in my sexy lingerie, suspenders and all, and head out with my just my winter coat covering me to go shop there. I'd get so wet knowing I was undressed underneath and no one knew. I'd always have the best orgasms when I got back to my flat, usually by stuffing whatever I'd just bought up my cunt. A couple of times I even did it fully naked under the coat, but I had to feel really filthy to risk that.
It’s a damn shame I’ve never met you honestly

I lost my virginity, at 15, in a threesome with two girls. One of them is one of my best friends, to this day. We joke about the experience all the time

My owner is working on making me into the perfect little fuck toy. I have my nipples and pubic mount pierced, and yesterday I had my tongue pierced. I felt so submissive and horny during the whole process, just knowing that I was doing it mainly to appease him and look more fuckable. He's going to train my holes and we are looking into finding both canine and human males to use me later on, ideally both in the same session. :love:
I’m sure he will be very pleased to see you get bred by large make dogs. Good for you.

I’m new to getting on board with this but I’m currently chatting with a new partner and she’s talking about leashing me up and introducing me to her dog. (Pics and vid’s and what not) I have a feeling this is going to turn me into a slut x3

Whenever I go over to a friends house (Which isn't alot, they live a few hours away and I hate long car rides) while we are talking I "touch myself" with my other hand out of view while thinking about how hard that Sexy Dog at home is gonna fuck me tonight, and will I take his Fat Knot this time.
(Dog has difficulties getting a Tie with me, but whenever he gets close to getting it in I feel his knot stretch my anus before it pops out. Painful, but OH so good. And I still dream of the day that fat thing will get inside me and stay inside me, and then seed me like the needy bitch I am)

I would only wear long skirts and no panties around the house when I was 12-15 so my dogs could eat my pussy more often.

Last Thanksgiving my dog kept having his red rocket out and I literally got so horny I rode his dick in the bathroom while the family was serving food and saying grace. I rode his dick so hard I squirted in like 2 minutes and had his cum running down my thighs while sitting at the dinner table, licking my fingers 💦💦
Wow that sounds incredible

After I discovered my boy's hard cock and his willingness to use it on me, I was his bitch for a little over three years before I went away to college. At least five times a week I either gave him a hand job, a blow job or let him fuck me. Thankfully we had a lot of time alone after school everyday.

Directly coming out of a fairytale!

It is wonderful....the bond you have with the animal and the passion behind sharing such an intimate moment elevates everything and makes it feel so extraordinary. Granted it's not all sunshine and rainbows I'd be lying if I said it dosent hurt especially if your not prepared; you don't realize how big some dog cock and Knott's actually grow until it's inside you. Once inside.....there ain't nothing you can do about it. However any "bad" experience I have had is never truly bad for the reason I said in the beginning....the love and intimacy I'm sharing with the dog just makes it all perfect in the end <3
So true, surprised by both my german shepard and golden retriever.

Back