Slutty Confessions

I would only wear long skirts and no panties around the house when I was 12-15 so my dogs could eat my pussy more often.

Last Thanksgiving my dog kept having his red rocket out and I literally got so horny I rode his dick in the bathroom while the family was serving food and saying grace. I rode his dick so hard I squirted in like 2 minutes and had his cum running down my thighs while sitting at the dinner table, licking my fingers 💦💦
That's a one hot dinner you had, well the knot follow next ?

Past endeavors, current situations, future plans? Confess it here!

I'll go first:
I am currently sitting at work in the stock closet and trading zoo vids and pics with a friend's crush. Couldn't help to brag. 🤭
I've been naughty at work several times after the end of shift and sometimes during. Love going to empty conference rooms and the office. Had a girl that would get off to my pictures knowing that I took them in a public place

past: plenty of times snuck off to the bathroom at work to browse zoo vids, or even stayed at my desk if the office was almost empty! the key is low brightness on your phone and a privacy filter on the screen
current: since working from home, my personal laptop is filled up with zoo content I watch, read or post - while in online meetings and daringly work
future: doggy sex in the forest

When I am driving home late at night from work, I fantasies about finding a medium to large dog wondering about, as I stop the car to let the dog into the car and take it home and to let him mount me if its a boy or hope she may be in heat if a girl, then in the morning call the owner to let them know I have found their dog safe and sound.

When I was in a student flat there used to be a convenience store right around the corner. Every so often I'd dress up in my sexy lingerie, suspenders and all, and head out with my just my winter coat covering me to go shop there. I'd get so wet knowing I was undressed underneath and no one knew. I'd always have the best orgasms when I got back to my flat, usually by stuffing whatever I'd just bought up my cunt. A couple of times I even did it fully naked under the coat, but I had to feel really filthy to risk that.
I get hard just reading that

Back