Slutty Confessions

I am sitting in a dogs kennel I've been growing a connection with over the past few days. He is sitting there panting in front of me and I just got done nuzzling up into his chest.....he is going to be mounting me and giving us what we both want so very soon <3
Are u my dogs vet tech I am certain they are fucking lmao

My little guy loves to lick me all nig

Attachments

• 547435CF-A3B4-4753-8D82-21EBBC164D3B.jpeg
    547435CF-A3B4-4753-8D82-21EBBC164D3B.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 430
  • 228C37F0-5608-407A-8358-CBAEF67FB72C.jpeg
    228C37F0-5608-407A-8358-CBAEF67FB72C.jpeg
    318.3 KB · Views: 398
  • CF019814-D534-4683-A053-D8BC32905BD3.jpeg
    CF019814-D534-4683-A053-D8BC32905BD3.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 406
  • 220CC343-49A9-4F3B-838A-D59CDD96B516.jpeg
    220CC343-49A9-4F3B-838A-D59CDD96B516.jpeg
    407.7 KB · Views: 441
I get to bend over for dogs that I work with.....it's wonderful but I'm searching for more I want deeper intimacy....I want to be in a room where I don't need to worry about people catching me....just me and the dog ..or a zoo friend....naked....ass up and shaking....100% offering myself to the dog to fuck me as wild as he wants.

If I'm being honest I'd just sit there all day while different zoos brought dogs in to have their way with me
That sounds heavenly would love to hear more in PM

Typical story. I grew up on a farm we had a great pryanese sheep dog. During my alone time would pet and play with him and his junk. One summer day in the barn I was taking advantage of youthful exuberance and he came up behind me and started licking my rump. Since my jeans where around my ankles I fell forward to my hands and knees. He jumped up and mounted me.the soft growling in my ear told me to stay still. Before to long he hits the mark and drives home. I just knew it felt good. What I thought where his balls slapping my ass suddenly stretched my wide open and tied us together. Him panting and drooling on my back and filling my ass, before turning. Unable to move we where like that in the haymow for 20-30 minutes. While it was the first time. It certainly wasn't the last.
That sounds like such a hot experience. I'm jealous 😏

I have this one awsume clip of a girl and her dog, it's a good quality pro-produktion. But the staring girl looks so much like my girlfriend i can't help but to Imagine it being her instead. 😅

Have had zoo up for discussion late one night, and she don't se anything wrong with females and male dogs. She where really stubburn about it not being something she would try, ever. 😕

So my naughty confession is thinking of her while watching this other girl really enjoy her dog.

Past endeavors, current situations, future plans? Confess it here!

I'll go first:
I am currently sitting at work in the stock closet and trading zoo vids and pics with a friend's crush. Couldn't help to brag. 🤭
can U share to me when U go back to the backstore lolol i would love to chat with U when U feel horny like that i m sure its super hot :0)

I would only wear long skirts and no panties around the house when I was 12-15 so my dogs could eat my pussy more often.

Last Thanksgiving my dog kept having his red rocket out and I literally got so horny I rode his dick in the bathroom while the family was serving food and saying grace. I rode his dick so hard I squirted in like 2 minutes and had his cum running down my thighs while sitting at the dinner table, licking my fingers 💦💦

I would only wear long skirts and no panties around the house when I was 12-15 so my dogs could eat my pussy more often.

Last Thanksgiving my dog kept having his red rocket out and I literally got so horny I rode his dick in the bathroom while the family was serving food and saying grace. I rode his dick so hard I squirted in like 2 minutes and had his cum running down my thighs while sitting at the dinner table, licking my fingers 💦💦
Wow! I guess we know what you were thankful for!

Back