Sexiest Dog Breeds!

Anyone have experience with a Saluki, none myself nor have I seen any online but they are gorgeous, sexy and sleek, considering one but would like to know what his member and knot will be like

Can I put a fox on here? No? Well, I've certainly fallen in love with Belgian Shepherds, particularly the Tervuren. I love their pointed faces and their special personalities, and of course in the case of the Tervuren, all that glorious fluff. Runners up in no particular order would be: German Shepherds, Bernese Mountain Dogs, Huskies, and Malamutes.

My taste in women is long, white-blonde hair with gorgeous blue eyes, like a Nordic Goddess, so naturally my favourite dog breed is the Siberian Husky. Damn they're sexy. Hopefully I'll own one one day.

Had a crush on my friend's corso huge dog ever since I was having a beer over his house and dog tried to hump his wife's leg and she could not get him off his dick was full hard rubbing up and down on her stockings and I would never forget how big that cock was and started thinking maybe she played with him sometimes thats why he was aggressive

Ill carry on, my second most attractive from the Doberman is the rottweiler there gorgeous and also similar colour to the Doberman, yes people think they can be aggressive but they can be loving too
Ok I don't get bro who said they were aggressive?
I have never seen one of these dogs mad before, are you americans hoarding all the angry dogs or something?

Husky hands down. They are so cute and their attitude is adorable. The fact that they are always showing off their goods is also a added bonus!

i am generally more into long haired fluffy breeds like newfoundlands, austrailan shepherds and golden retrievers
but i also love breeds like mastiffs and great danes. they are so beautiful
my ex-girlfriend also had an english setter, a beautiful breed which i have loved ever since.

dobermans are super sexy I'm a hugee fan of big short haired breeds !! but honestly my dream dog would be a bull terrier, I think they're sooo hot 😍

I find a lot of breeds are sexy for different reasons, some of it being more of a stronger sexual attraction than other breeds which are more of a romantic/platonic attraction. A non-sexually attractive breed to me, can still be incredibly sexy in non-sexual ways.

I'd say that the main factors for any type of canine attraction would come down to intelligence, size and visual looks.

I've known/do know dogs which are hyper intelligent and I know a Collie+GSD mix that is THE smartest dog I've ever met. The level of awareness and control she has is mind blowing to me. The breeds I have experience with being around, ones that attract me most would be Collies, GSD, Springer Spaniels and Rottweilers (there are other smart breeds, but I haven't had much time around a lot of them to really know if they appeal strongly or not). I'd say the intelligence of a dog for me is a definite combination of sexual and romantic attraction. If I know a breed is very smart, then that is very sexually appealing because I know for a fact that he/she is fully able to comprehend mating, but knowing I'm with a breed that is extremely self aware is an amazing thing when you're around a very smart dog, and that simply adds to a definite romantic appeal.

In terms of size, it's pretty much any large breed is amazing. Huskies, GSD, Labradors or Weimaraners. The size definitely is more of a sexual attraction (for obvious reasons). But size tends to be linked to intelligence so I'd say there's a mix of a general attraction to go along wit them.

Visually, pretty much any breed that I can look at and immediately focus on (whether it's uniqueness of their coat, how cute they are, or simply the way their personality is in the way they interact with the world). Corgis, Collies, Burmese, Shibas or even Beagles are top picks. I haven't spent time with a lot of the best looking breeds, but they always stand out if I see them out in public. Most of the time, the visual aspect isn't even for a sexual or romantic attraction, they're simply beautiful or adorable breeds.

I doubt I'm the only one here that notices the variety of reasons to find some breeds sexy. A dog having a massive cock with a large knot or even an amazing looking cookie, is great, but often the attraction isn't only about sex. Like I said earlier, a breed can be sex for non-sexual reasons.

Back