Sexiest Dog Breeds!

Why coydogs, of course!
Some of them look absolutely STUNNING
Like hnnnng im crushing so hard on this absolute man right now
View attachment 280481

I went into work quite early one chilly morning some years ago. As I was getting off the highway on an exit that went through a rather "woodsy" area, there was a coydog waiting to cross. He had a gorgeous coat, looked as though he had just come from the groomer. He was pacing back and forth, with little puffs of steam coming from his mouth. I guess he was getting impatient with the traffic. What caught my eye was that he was quite well endowed for a coydog. I wish I'd had a camera with me, he was close enough for a good picture.

I see a lot of votes for the Bernese mountain dog, but none for the Greater Swiss mountain dog. The "Swissy" is somewhat taller and leaner than the Bernese and has a short coat. The temperament and personality is similar between the two.Swissy 20220 827.jpg

I prefer Mastiff dog breeds. My all-time favorites are the English Mastiff and the Boerboel. However, I do enjoy Huskys, Dobermans, and for some reason I can't get my mind off the standard poodle. I think most people have the dumbest haircuts on them, but I can't stop thinking about them. I don't know why...

Huge huge crush on German Shepards, since I was young, but I've branched out some and love the look of Great Danes, English Mastiffs, chocolate/black labs, pitbulls. More into male dogs but I saw a really sweet vid of a golden retriever/lab mix girl taking a dildo and lost my mind, so good.

Generan Shepards, Cane Corso are my top two attraction wise but otherwise any big floof gets my attention.

Back