Sexiest Dog Breeds!

Well, thats a tough decision, but i think the ones i find sexiest might just be:
--st. bernard, newfie, caucasian because floof :3
--german sheppy, belgian malinois, huskows malamutes and wolfdogs because of wolf-like appearence 🐺
--danes, pitties, staffies, mastiffs and boxers because of the floppy mouth cheeks :33
I tend to agree with thisnlist but I may move Danes up a little

G-sheps and huskies are both pretty attractive to me, my partner has a thing for greyhounds :3

Yeah I definitely have a thing for greyhounds too. And basically any larger breed greyhound mix to keep the same general facial/other features but put a little more size/weight on them to add a bit more sex appeal. Gshep and husky are kind of a given.

Left to right: grey/mastiff, grey/dane, grey/doberman

2115e873049917e98159cefc0bc263ad.jpg
501895_7f981_orig.jpg
dc90d20b92067e336b47f8f1ce7905ff.jpg

Yeah I definitely have a thing for greyhounds too. And basically any larger breed greyhound mix to keep the same general facial/other features but put a little more size/weight on them to add a bit more sex appeal. Gshep and husky are kind of a given.

Left to right: grey/mastiff, grey/dane, grey/doberman

2115e873049917e98159cefc0bc263ad.jpg
501895_7f981_orig.jpg
dc90d20b92067e336b47f8f1ce7905ff.jpg
Wow the grey/dane is sleek!

Wow the grey/dane is sleek!

Definitely nice, but the grey/mastiff really does it for me. I think because of the extra weight on him. The shape & build of the grey/doberman is my least favorite but Id love a session with all three. Would definitely straighten out some kinks; for a little while at least.

Definitely nice, but the grey/mastiff really does it for me. I think because of the extra weight on him. The shape & build of the grey/doberman is my least favorite but Id love a session with all three. Would definitely straighten out some kinks; for a little while at least.
With his extra long legs and occipital bump, I suspect the grey/dane guy was neutered young.

I have two I'm quite fond of, Huskies and Shepskies. Mostly because huskies tend to talk, and my female has actually started getting a little vocal during sex.

In the area of "different" sighthounds, this purebred Whippet has a single copy of the mutant myostatin deficiency gene. The result gives him impressive muscularity and definition. I'd like to massage his muscles, just to feel them. A dog with two copies of the mutant gene however results in kind of a monstrous freak.

fasterwhippetmedium.jpg

Go
Hey! I wanted to start a thread of different dog breeds we all find the most attractive! ⭐️ nsfw pics are appreciated ;)
I’ll start with the Doberman :gsd_love: they have been my favorite since I was a very young kid. They are so sleek and elegant looking! I love all their color variations too.
View attachment 136192
View attachment 136193
View attachment 136194
View attachment 136195
View attachment 136196
View attachment 136197
View attachment 136199
View attachment 136200

And some in sexy gear ⚙️
View attachment 136205

View attachment 136204Gonna have to agree! Though GSDs are a close second!

In the area of "different" sighthounds, this purebred Whippet has a single copy of the mutant myostatin deficiency gene. The result gives him impressive muscularity and definition. I'd like to massage his muscles, just to feel them. A dog with two copies of the mutant gene however results in kind of a monstrous freak.

View attachment 322366
met one once - his micropenis wasnt impressive

mes préférés sont le rottweiler, le saint bernard, le berger allemand, le malinois et le dogue allemand

Attachments

• Rotweiller.jpg
    Rotweiller.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Saint-Bernard.jpg
    Saint-Bernard.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 54
  • berger-allemand.jpg
    berger-allemand.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Malinois.JPG
    Malinois.JPG