Sexiest Dog Breeds!

Huge huge crush on German Shepards, since I was young, but I've branched out some and love the look of Great Danes, English Mastiffs, chocolate/black labs, pitbulls. More into male dogs but I saw a really sweet vid of a golden retriever/lab mix girl taking a dildo and lost my mind, so good.
German shepherds were my first crush! lol

I find Germen Shepherds very attractive. My boy is a bit territorial so I'm not sure I will ever get a second male. I like to think that because they would fight over me it's not a good idea.... Anyway I really crave to be mounted and dominated by a bigger, heavier and ''hairier' dog. One of my girlfriends has one and we always make out when she is not in the room and I always get so horny around him:) So yeah, German Shepherds make me weak in the knees!:D

beautiful-sable-german-shepherd-sandy-keeton.jpg

Dobermans, Bullmastiffs, and Anatolian Shepherds are my personal favorites! They’re like the Fabios of the dog world. I have a lotta trouble controlling myself whenever I see them in public, it’s like a SuperSoaker in my panties!
I have to agree completely, with maybe the addition that the bigger the better imo. I love mastiffs and giant breeds, they're just so... *Insert sexual frustration in the form of a sigh/exhale here*

Well, thats a tough decision, but i think the ones i find sexiest might just be:
--st. bernard, newfie, caucasian because floof :3
--german sheppy, belgian malinois, huskows malamutes and wolfdogs because of wolf-like appearence 🐺
--danes, pitties, staffies, mastiffs and boxers because of the floppy mouth cheeks :33

I find Germen Shepherds very attractive. My boy is a bit territorial so I'm not sure I will ever get a second male. I like to think that because they would fight over me it's not a good idea.... Anyway I really crave to be mounted and dominated by a bigger, heavier and ''hairier' dog. One of my girlfriends has one and we always make out when she is not in the room and I always get so horny around him:) So yeah, German Shepherds make me weak in the knees!:D

View attachment 311006
Are you me? You seem like you're me. lol

I think mostly the skinny, long legged and athletic dogs are sexy 😍 with body made for speed!

Here are Tamaskan, long haired vorsteh, Alaska husky and grosser münsterländer
Tamaskan.jpgimages.jpegstandard_compressed_Alaska_husky.jpgMaxl16.jpg

Pure white borzois, or belgian sheepdogs/groenendaels. I love the flowing fur of both breeds, and think they're each very elegant in their own ways. The pure white and pure black are both such striking, ethereal looks, they feel like they would be the hunting beasts of mythical beings...1665377121083.png1665377182235.png

Back