Sexiest Dog Breeds!

I love German shepherds, rots and Danes because I like to feel the weight and power of the k9 on top of me taking all control forcing me into breeding position for him as I squirm and try and get away until I know I can’t escape and surrender to his cock waiting to feel his knot grow inside of me.
The 5 dogs I mentioned are my favourites because they are powerful and I can feel them every time.

Like you I love to feel their knots growing inside me, it's so good and so exciting

I love German shepherds, rots and Danes because I like to feel the weight and power of the k9 on top of me taking all control forcing me into breeding position for him as I squirm and try and get away until I know I can’t escape and surrender to his cock waiting to feel his knot grow inside of me.
Well that's hot!

Interesting question.

My favourite breed is the Leonberger:View attachment 145726
But the dog I love looking at sexually is probably a long hair Saint Bernard: View attachment 145728
I just want to lose myself in that bulk and fur!

The most stunning dog I have encountered though, one I instantly wanted to claim me, was a Sarplaninac called Moose. He had the presence of a king. He wasn’t the largest, but he was always the alpha. RIP <3
View attachment 145750
Love both of them breeds, but I'm too chicken to be tied with them..😲😰✊💪

Hey! I wanted to start a thread of different dog breeds we all find the most attractive! ⭐️ nsfw pics are appreciated ;)
I’ll start with the Doberman :gsd_love: they have been my favorite since I was a very young kid. They are so sleek and elegant looking! I love all their color variations too.
View attachment 136192
View attachment 136193
View attachment 136194
View attachment 136195
View attachment 136196
View attachment 136197
View attachment 136199
View attachment 136200

And some in sexy gear ⚙️
View attachment 136205

View attachment 136204
Nothing series than a cop in uniform with a dog in his harness gear mmmm 🥰😍💙

Heck hes handsome! Never seen these before. Im clearly biased but German Shepherds are the best, may just have found a new close 2nd though! :p
I hadn't either for the longest time until I met one on a hike some years back and had a fun conversation with the owner. Not that many breeders out there and they aren't the easiest to own due to their closeness to actual wolves.

But damn they are gorgeous companions indeed!

German Shepherds are definitely great dogs too. I'm biased towards the kindred Malinois though since they're from my home country.

Yeah I definitely have a thing for greyhounds too. And basically any larger breed greyhound mix to keep the same general facial/other features but put a little more size/weight on them to add a bit more sex appeal. Gshep and husky are kind of a given.

Left to right: grey/mastiff, grey/dane, grey/doberman

2115e873049917e98159cefc0bc263ad.jpg
501895_7f981_orig.jpg
dc90d20b92067e336b47f8f1ce7905ff.jpg

I keep imagining the scene. Somewhere a Mastiff was so deep into heat and horny she "stood" and let a Greyhound latch onto her like a gangly spider monkey. How does this combination even happen? How was there even an intact Greyhound in the house? The Greyhound people are adamant about castrating them all. :cry:

Aside from the popular majority, I haven't seen a lot of mention for wolf hybrids, bonus points for high content wolf dogs. They've survived for hundreds of years plus a portion being domesticated into what we have now. I want a piece of what those bitches were getting to experience all those years.

I'm too lazy to see if I posted here so guess what I'll post again.
Belgian Malinois.
Absolutely.

These things are total sex beasts and fuck machines and I've been turned on by every one I've seen male or female. Drooling just looking for these pics.

View attachment 169548

View attachment 169549

View attachment 169550
I can only agree.. i only been with two and they both been awesome and one in particular was a crazy wild and rough lover!! I truly miss i do not get to see him anymore. ❤️ Still love you "JD".

Back