Sexiest Dog Breeds!

My first was a Black Lab, so I'll always have a special spot in my heart for them... but my #1 hottest breed...is the Pharaoh Hound. I find the vaguely Anubis-y look really hot

Hey! I wanted to start a thread of different dog breeds we all find the most attractive! ⭐️ nsfw pics are appreciated ;)
I’ll start with the Doberman :gsd_love: they have been my favorite since I was a very young kid. They are so sleek and elegant looking! I love all their color variations too.
View attachment 136192
View attachment 136193
View attachment 136194
View attachment 136195
View attachment 136196
View attachment 136197
View attachment 136199
View attachment 136200

And some in sexy gear ⚙️
View attachment 136205

View attachment 136204
Beautiful dogs

Definitely number one for me is border collies, number two is the under rated kelpie (Male only), and number three is huskies!
I love the athletic styling of border collies and kelpies, and love the cuddliness of huskies.

Hey! I wanted to start a thread of different dog breeds we all find the most attractive! ⭐️ nsfw pics are appreciated ;)
I’ll start with the Doberman :gsd_love: they have been my favorite since I was a very young kid. They are so sleek and elegant looking! I love all their color variations too.
View attachment 136192
View attachment 136193
View attachment 136194
View attachment 136195
View attachment 136196
View attachment 136197
View attachment 136199
View attachment 136200

And some in sexy gear ⚙️
View attachment 136205

View attachment 136204
Agreed, love their sleekness, intelligence and cocks. I service one weekly.

What breed would you recommend be mixed with a greyhound?

I recommend against mixing sighthounds with guardy, aggressive, territorial dogs. A guard dog must be intelligent and self-disciplined, and a sighthound is just impulsive. You don't want an impulsive dog with the will and power to do real damage.
Serious, a friend of mine had a Wolfhound x Pyrenees mix once; he was impressive-looking, but he caused his owner all kinds of grief.

Does anyone have much experience with male Labradors? I've been thinking about adopting one (or two) and wondering what they might be like as lovers?

this thread should not allow mutilated dogs like ears or tails cropped
it makes people want to do those unethical things to animals

Back