Sexiest Dog Breeds!

So, on my list are:

- Czechoslovakian Wolfdog (My uncle have one and he looks like an actual wolf, I'm lucky to be from the country, heh)View attachment 208960

- Doberman (European breed, which is bigger)
View attachment 208966

- Rhodesian Ridgeback
View attachment 208965

- Belgian Malinois
View attachment 208961

- Gerberian Shepsky (Husky and German Shepperd mix o.o)
View attachment 208967

- Beauceron (French breed that looks like a mix of Doberman and GS)
View attachment 208969
love the ridgeback...something about them is such a turn on!!

Hey! I wanted to start a thread of different dog breeds we all find the most attractive! ⭐️ nsfw pics are appreciated ;)
I’ll start with the Doberman :gsd_love: they have been my favorite since I was a very young kid. They are so sleek and elegant looking! I love all their color variations too.

View attachment 136200
And some in sexy gear ⚙️
View attachment 136205

View attachment 136204

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I just got a blast out of the full-tactical Doberman with the "Mama says I'M SPECIAL" patch!

I think short hair dogs are the hottest. Doberman, pit bullls, great danes. I love how tight their bodies look with all the muscle popping through

Hmm. Revisiting this thread, others have have mentioned some breeds that I find quite sexy but didn't think of earlier. Rhodesian Ridgebacks are indeed quite sexy. I have known two intact male Ridgies quite well over the years but didn't have any 'alone time' with either of them.

I love pretty much all retrievers, though one of my faves is the Chesapeake Bay retriever. The big difference with them is they don't love everybody like a Lab or a Golden. If someone broke into your house when you weren't there, a Lab or Golden would show them where all the good stuff is for a few pats. (Yeah, OK, slight exaggeration.) A Chessie would chew the bad guy up just a surely as a GSD or a Dobie would.

I met a Chessie at a dog show some years ago and he was immediately my best buddy. His handler said that was unusual for him as he didn't take to everyone. I saw him again maybe 3 years later and he ran right over and rubbed against my legs like a cat. They have an oily coat that gives them a definite smell which some people don't like. I don't mind it at all!

Attachments

• Rafe 1.jpg
    Rafe 1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 81
These are my favorites.

Attachments

• beauceron.jpg
    beauceron.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 74
  • belgian_malinois.jpg
    belgian_malinois.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 67
  • boxer.jpg
    boxer.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 61
  • dutch_shepherd.jpg
    dutch_shepherd.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 60
  • german_shepherd.jpg
    german_shepherd.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 78
  • great_dane.jpg
    great_dane.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 92
  • rhodesian_ridgeback.jpg
    rhodesian_ridgeback.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 88
White Swiss Shepherd Dog
My mom just got a female and now I’m getting a male

Attachments

• 1A85B92A-6E9B-4E2E-BD0B-7DC412F4F8A9.jpeg
    1A85B92A-6E9B-4E2E-BD0B-7DC412F4F8A9.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 53
  • 705F9FD6-E9E5-48D1-87DF-DC432884C864.MOV
    7.7 MB
My favourites are:

Shepherds
Huskies
Mix of Shepherds & Huskies
Bernese Mountain dog
Labrador

It's not so much just the breed it's how they act and show themselves and I am a tall lady at 6foot so a dog that can mount me comfortably without help would b amazing but iv always loved the hounds hunting dogs hold a special place in my heart the blood hounds deep bark always makes me wet

Back