Sexiest Dog Breeds!

I could talk again of the molossers I like, but it would be pointless, since some of you already posted some pics of those breeds. Let's try something else...

Kurzhaar
943daa240c05ad09cf3f2626dcbb3a25.jpg
San Bernardo
a85fa4e8-885b-4b2f-8ef0-060e99b06831_Saint+Bernard_shutterstock_87112702_small.jpg
Something from my country (well, I dunno if St. Bernards are Italians or Swiss, so I'll stick to the mistery)

Bracco italiano
bracco-italiano-4.jpg
Mastino napoletano
220px-Mastino_sylwetka.jpg

Hey! I wanted to start a thread of different dog breeds we all find the most attractive! ⭐️ nsfw pics are appreciated ;)
I’ll start with the Doberman :gsd_love: they have been my favorite since I was a very young kid. They are so sleek and elegant looking! I love all their color variations too.

And some in sexy gear ⚙️
Dobermans are much more pretty, sexy and goofier when not mutilated.

As someone who has had Danes and dobermans cropped and natural, I’ll say the ear cropping is for more than looks or fighting. some breeds are prone to bad ear infections if not cropped. To me, the recurring pain of infections and treatments throughout their lifetime is worse than the one time pain (when done properly) of cropping. IMHO.

Ear cropping is ONLY for looking or fighting purposes. I could still accept tail docking for some hunting dogs with very long tails because they have higher chances of getting them broken while they roam in the woods, but those are exceptions...
Luckily, these are regulated practices in my country (even though there is still someone who breaks the law from time to time)

Pitbulls are definitely sexy, but I don't think they make it into my favorites. Although I'd love to meet one that would change my mind. 😋
they are sexy yea but cant they get really aggressive? i have some bad memories of them from my paperboy days lol

personally I like dogs that look a bit more wolfish, like the Tamaskan Dog, Northern Inuit Dog, Chinook's, Carolina Dog's, Czech wolf dogs, and Samoyeds. Though I have a soft spot for xoloitzcuintli's too.

I love Border Collies, Australian Shepherds, Australian Cattle Dogs and most of the other smaller herding breeds. I had an older Border Collie x Australian Shepherd for a few years, best of both worlds.

I met a Beauceron at a dog show once. The lady who had him said they're not usually friendly with strangers but this guy liked most people. I remember he had double dew claws and he had an interesting texture to his coat. I think he had natural, floppy ears but I'm not sure. It was a long time ago.

At another show a Belgian Tervuren got overly friendly and seemed to be trying his best to offer me a taste of his goods. He kept climbing up and putting his paws on my shoulders. Somehow they know.

A shop I used to visit regularly had a Rhodesian Ridgeback, a Labrador and a Vizsla, all intact males. Surprisingly, they all got along fine! The Ridgeback was a calm, confident Alpha and the undisputed top dog. He absolutely didn't allow any fighting or even growling. The Lab was older and the Vizsla was a happy, silly boy, so they didn't question the Ridgie's authority. I never really found any of those breeds especially sexy until I met those boys.

When I went in there, they would all come running and I'd get down the floor to endure their enthusiastic greeting. All three would get knotty in their sheaths and I'd have to try really hard to hide my own erection! Sweet, sexy boys.

I once knew a Doberman who had natural ears and tail, unusual for this area. He was the only survivor from a litter that got the Parvo virus and the breeder didn't do the docking or cropping since the pups were so ill. This guy just looked (and acted) like some big, old, friendly hound dog and nobody knew he was a Doberman.

I noticed a pure white Doberman in one of the photos here. They tend to have MAJOR health issues. Breeding them intentionally is a bad plan. The most unusual Dobie I ever saw was glossy black with bright, golden yellow instead of rust. He was gorgeous, except he looked like someone cropped his ears with a pair of rusty pinking shears. Nice, friendly dog and he showed off nicely when he sat down.

Back