Sexiest Dog Breeds!

So...because I'm bored as hell right now and have nothing better to do...I compiled everyone's answers throughout this thread and the winner of sexiest dog breed goes to the German Shepherd with 25 votes!!! The Rottweiler was a close second with 23 votes followed by the beautiful Great Dane with 20.

Other breeds people found particularly sexy:
Doberman: 16 votes
Labs: 12 votes
Siberian Husky: 11 votes

I'm sad to report that the Golden Retriever was mentioned only ONCE in this thread so far. Although...someone did mention "retrievers" generically so...maybe I'll count that as 1.5 votes for goldens. Anyway, I'll cast my vote for that beautiful canine bringing its tally to 2.5, putting it WAY behind but whatever...

So...because I'm bored as hell right now and have nothing better to do...I compiled everyone's answers throughout this thread and the winner of sexiest dog breed goes to the German Shepherd with 25 votes!!! The Rottweiler was a close second with 23 votes followed by the beautiful Great Dane with 20.

Other breeds people found particularly sexy:
Doberman: 16 votes
Labs: 12 votes
Siberian Husky: 11 votes

I'm sad to report that the Golden Retriever was mentioned only ONCE in this thread so far. Although...someone did mention "retrievers" generically so...maybe I'll count that as 1.5 votes for goldens. Anyway, I'll cast my vote for that beautiful canine bringing its tally to 2.5, putting it WAY behind but whatever...
Kudos to you for your patience xD

I'm obsessed with great Danes, Mastiffs and St Bernard's. I've learned some new breeds on here and one day hope to have a couple good boys for myself.

Rotties seem to me they're strong, sexy, well-endowed and ready to fuck in every moment

Mastiffs not bad either

Last edited:
Hey! I wanted to start a thread of different dog breeds we all find the most attractive! ⭐️ nsfw pics are appreciated ;)
I’ll start with the Doberman :gsd_love: they have been my favorite since I was a very young kid. They are so sleek and elegant looking! I love all their color variations too.
View attachment 136192
View attachment 136193
View attachment 136194
View attachment 136195
View attachment 136196
View attachment 136197
View attachment 136199
View attachment 136200

And some in sexy gear ⚙️
View attachment 136205

View attachment 136204
Yaasss dobermans are my top for just all around sexiness like my god I just want them to knot me so bad

I've always been attracted to the Bad boy or Bad girl, the one with the attitude, tats and don't care less outlook, no different to my fav dog the Cane Corso such an aloof tough guy image, but buttery sweet under all that muscle, if trained well can be a girls best friend as well as protector.

So, on my list are:

- Czechoslovakian Wolfdog (My uncle have one and he looks like an actual wolf, I'm lucky to be from the country, heh)czechoslovakian-wolfdog-3fa05f79-2bcb-497a-a2ca-b1c6dbd5352-resize-750.jpeg

- Doberman (European breed, which is bigger)
dog-1098749_1920.jpg

- Rhodesian Ridgeback
rhodesianridgeback_adult.jpg

- Belgian Malinois
26e1a76071149c8d9835a5b656834cec--wild-dogs-belgian-shepherd.jpg

- Gerberian Shepsky (Husky and German Shepperd mix o.o)
36ab3909c35258907fe8d849923a997f.jpg

- Beauceron (French breed that looks like a mix of Doberman and GS)
beauceron4-igallery-image0000398.igallery.image0000001.jpg

So, on my list are:

- Czechoslovakian Wolfdog (My uncle have one and he looks like an actual wolf, I'm lucky to be from the country, heh)View attachment 208960

- Doberman (European breed, which is bigger)
View attachment 208966

- Rhodesian Ridgeback
View attachment 208965

- Belgian Malinois
View attachment 208961

- Gerberian Shepsky (Husky and German Shepperd mix o.o)
View attachment 208967

- Beauceron (French breed that looks like a mix of Doberman and GS)
View attachment 208969
Wow, Oh my God. Definitely, Beauceron is the sexiest one. I love also danes and dobbies, but always had a strange feeling to this breed....now I can see why. They're really handsome guys. Could u imagine between his paws and stroking his sheath to see a red throbbing rocket growing up fast ?

Back