Pregnant Women & Zoo

I was very active during my pregnancies, never had any issue but depends how the individual is handling i
our patent: There are five of us, two dogs, two women and me a guy. We do it like this: when one of my women starts having a "fertile window" in her menstrual cycle, she's only fucked by two dogs all day. I don't touch her, I don't want my sperm to accidentally impregnate her. (both of my women are not on birth control pills). The dogs take turns fucking her four or six times during this time and flooding her pussy with cum.
On the first day of the "fertility window" of the menstrual cycle, the dog's sperm enters the egg and the dog's sperm briefly inseminates my beloved wife and the wife is sort of "pregnant" with dogs.
However, the chromosomes will not combine and the egg dies and the body removes the egg.
My lovely wife has been off birth control pills for a year.
Because she fucks with two dogs all day on the first day of her "fertility window" of her menstrual cycle, she doesn't get pregnant, and that's great. She after fucking with dogs the next day she's doing with me and four or more guys + she's having an orgy and she hasn't gotten pregnant yet.
It's our patent to keep her clean of chemical birth control pills and not accidentally get pregnant by strangers.
My wife and our mutual friend likes to fuck other men.
And I like it too when she fucks other guys in front of me. The dog's sperm is great because thanks to it my beloved wife and our mutual friend does not get pregnant. The five of us often have an orgy together. Then our mutual friend Viki who lives with us and my wife are fucked by two dogs and me.

have you tried dogsex already? do you know if you are happened to be allergic to dog semen or allergic to something with dogs?

if this is your first time then you cant know if you have issues with it--- BUT, having issues with dog semen\sex is not common. like someone said before - there are alot of videos of pregnant grils doing it

Hi ya,
So from everything I have read as long as the dog is clean (ie isn’t sleeping around with anyone else) and you are comfortable I don’t think they can do anything during pregnancy. I know on the human side, sex is very safe and some doctors recommend it during pregnancy. How far along are you?

Back