Pregnant Women & Zoo

Uhhh... The mucus that the vaginal wall has and secreets continually is part of the immune system and does help remove and or kill foreign entities such as bateria, mold, yeast and so forth.

If you really decide that you don't want to believe anyone here about it though, ask a gynecologist if even a several day unwashed human dick that may be carrying harmful bacteria is recommended to fuck during pregnancy. I bet you they will say no and easily list of multiple reasons that have already been said here.

I am a little bit confused now. How is a yeast infection possible. I suppose, not everything is just black and white.

I am a little bit confused now. How is a yeast infection possible. I suppose, not everything is just black and white.
It's common enough that your local grocery store carries kits to deal with it. While it's not debilitating in itself, the inflamed, raw tissue it causes is an ideal entry for more serious bacteria.

It's common enough that your local grocery store carries kits to deal with it. While it's not debilitating in itself, the inflamed, raw tissue it causes is an ideal entry for more serious bacteria.
Of course you go to the grocery store instead of consulting a doctor. How stupid is that?

You have to be kidding me. You don't realize that a Yeast infection is one if the most common vaginal infections out there? They can be pretty nasty and even lethel in some cases. As a matter of fact it is estimated 60-80% of woman will have at least one in their life. Many have reoccurring ones.

Not only can yeast infect the vaginal canal it is known to take over the intestinal tract and make people extremely sick especially after people take antibiotics that kills healthy bateria in the gut that normally keeps it suppressed.

Also yeast can cause sore throats. Ever hear of Oral Thrush? Yeah that is yeast.

If you are trying to argue with others about biological contaminates and safety of them yet don't even know yeast is one of the most common infection types (worse off believe a yeast infection isn't possible) then I am sorry you should do some serious reading on the subject before trying to sound off some more with immediately nonsensical arguments/points.

Most vaginal yeast infections are not sever at all and can be treated with creams available over the counter. Much like a sore throat or a stuffy nose in severity and pass on their own.

So unless you think a trip to the doctor is worth it every sore throat and stuffy nose ever someone gets than that's why you try and first treat it and let it pass on it's own.

However like with sore throats and stuffy noses they can at times be sever or persistent which is when a woman would typically go to the doctor...

This is like basic health stuff here... I don't know how you could be any older than like 10 and not know about yeast infections at all..?
That's the only part I agree with. Otherwise, good luck and end of story.

That's what you agree with? You didn't apparently know that a Yeast infection was a thing a few minutes ago but now you agree with them being potentially deadly?
What's wrong with you? Exactly for the same reason why I always recommend to consult a doctor and not just go to the grocery store, because we never know how severe it is and it never should be taken lightly.

What's wrong with you? Exactly for the same reason why I always recommend to consult a doctor and not just go to the grocery store, because we never know how severe it is and it never should be taken lightly.
When you grow up, you find that no one is responsible for your well being but you. You have to decide which doctor to see and when and how to pay him. You have to determine a proper diet and maintain hygiene. And believe me, education helps.

I can only repeat what St Benard told me a long time ago about some of her aquantences who were also into canines while they were up the duff “if you enjoy it and there is no discomfort go for it”. Next “how many times have females who are a little over due have sex sometime rough sex just to bring on the baby’s delivery, and all with out any damage to the baby”.

hi guys..
update on my girl friend..
she is almost 8 month and taking her rottie without trouble i think she will continue this till labor.

in conclusion she is happy and there are no side affects.

to all girls in this situation i will suggest please don't abandon your lovers, For safety use Vaginal condom.

good luck
That's awesome news bro! :D

Don't discount the fact that if she can pop out the dog's knot, she has a much reduced chance of ripping her perineum during crowning.

Don't discount the fact that if she can pop out the dog's knot, she has a much reduced chance of ripping her perineum during crowning.

Not even close to reality.

Let your "little head" take a break from how horny the idea of a dog fucking a pregnant woman makes you, and use your "big head" for a moment instead:

Fact 1: A typical dog's knot is *ROUGHLY* size-equivalent to a tennis ball - Call it 3 inches in diameter to be generous. Regulation diameter of a tennis ball is actually 2.5-2.7 inches. This obviously (or at least, it SHOULD be obvious) ignores the fact that a dog's knot isn't actually a sphere, but for this discussion, treating it as if it were is close enough.
Fact 2: A baby is *ROUGHLY* size-equivalent to a bowling ball - Regulation diameter of a bowling ball is 8.5 inches. Like the dog's knot, a baby isn't a sphere, but again, close enough for discussion purposes.

Being able to roll a tennis ball through a piece of 4 inch PVC pipe won't make getting a bowling ball through it any easier.

That's EXACTLY the kind of comparison you're making: "I can roll a tennis ball through this pipe, so rolling a bowling ball through it will be easier."

In a word: WRONG. In two words: TOTALLY wrong.

Please, in the future, if you've got the urge to offer advice on a topic, restrict yourself to things that you actually have some knowledge of. Especially when the topic could affect someone's well-being if they try to use your foolish advice.

Let your "little head" take a break from how horny the idea of a dog fucking a pregnant woman makes you, and use your "big head" for a moment instead:

Fact 1: A typical dog's knot is *ROUGHLY* size-equivalent to a tennis ball - Call it 3 inches in diameter to be generous. Regulation diameter of a tennis ball is actually 2.5-2.7 inches. This obviously (or at least, it SHOULD be obvious) ignores the fact that a dog's knot isn't actually a sphere, but for this discussion, treating it as if it were is close enough.
Fact 2: A baby is *ROUGHLY* size-equivalent to a bowling ball - Regulation diameter of a bowling ball is 8.5 inches. Like the dog's knot, a baby isn't a sphere, but again, close enough for discussion purposes.

Being able to roll a tennis ball through a piece of 4 inch PVC pipe won't make getting a bowling ball through it any easier.

That's EXACTLY the kind of comparison you're making: "I can roll a tennis ball through this pipe, so rolling a bowling ball through it will be easier."

Please, in the future, if you've got the urge to offer advice on a topic, restrict yourself to things that you actually have some knowledge of. Especially when the topic could affect someone's well-being if they try to use your foolish advice.
Are babies bigger than that? What's the average distance of one shoulder to the other in inches? Yes, I am ignorant on the sizes of babies at birth.

How about dialing it back a bit there, bud. My wife had four kids. I dont need to be a doctor to know that stretching a body part and making it more supple will reduce the chances of tearing. And yes, i am aware of the size comparison between a knot and a baby's head. But if a vagina has never stretched beyond a penis or dildo prior to delivery, and it suddenly is forced open by a head, what idiot would think that a tennis ball sized stretch on a regular basis wouldn't make at least some difference. Is that what you're actually suggesting?

Are babies bigger than that? What's the average distance of one shoulder to the other in inches? Yes, I am ignorant on the sizes of babies at birth.

Never actually had the chance to measure a human baby as it was being born to be absolutely certain, but based on common sense, and the practical experience of assisting in delivery of I-can't-even-remember-how-many equine babies over the years, including needing to go into the mother shoulder-deep when things went wrong on more than one occasion, I'm reasonably certain that just like a foal, a human baby "squashes down" to present a maximum circular cross-section that's no bigger than a bowling ball, if it's even that big. Actually, I expect that the maximum is probably closer to 6-7 inches, give or take a bit. Much bigger than that, and it wouldn't be able to fit through the opening in the pelvis, which I can't currently find any definitive "This is in the normal range" diameter for - Closest I can find are a couple of studies I glanced through that seem to suggest that a diameter of somewhere in the range of 130-150mm (a bit over 5 to a bit under 6 inches) is at least in the ballpark, though that seems a tad on the small-ish side to me.

A bowling ball was just the best "scrawled on a cocktail napkin" level of precision comparison example I could come up with on short notice and be more-or-less certain would be understood by the majority of the world. Still can't think of a commonly-known ball that would be 5-7 inches in diameter. A softball would be way too small, a basketball would be way too big. A soccer ball (futbol) is close to the same size as a basketball, so that's out, too... Volleyball? No, still too big - Just went looking, and those are only a touch smaller than a bowling ball - 8.15 inches.

Hmmm... That in itself is an interesting question... Anybody able to name a "most people around the world would understand the comparison" sports/game ball in the 5-7 inch range? I'm coming up blank... Several are bigger, quite a few are smaller, but I can't come up with a single example that'd be the right size, and if named, would be recognizable to most of the world.

I’m not any sort of expert.
But as far as I know K9 seamen is a bit more on the basic side of the PH scale. I would think this is more of a threat than size based on the possibility of dissolving the mucus plug between the baby and the outside world.

Prostoglandin is a hormone that is present in human semen that can assist in the dissolving of the plug at the end of pregnancy and inducing labor. In fact, concentrated versions are used by doctors for overdue women frequently. The pH of semen is more of a protection for the spermatozoa when the vaginal fluids are slightly acidic as a protection from infection. It lets them live longer in case the egg is not yet present.

As for a human baby's skull during birth, I'd say the closest sports ball in diameter would be a softball. Never measured one, but my children's skulls were about that size for the first few days after birth, it was really odd. But then they go back to normal.

The web may be full of idiots thinking they are doctors, but there's also people out there with something called experience. And there's also jerks out there who shut others down so they can feel smart. Make up your own mind.

hi guys..
update on my girl friend..
she is almost 8 month and taking her rottie without trouble i think she will continue this till labor.

in conclusion she is happy and there are no side affects.

to all girls in this situation i will suggest please don't abandon your lovers, For safety use Vaginal condom.

good luck
:cool: I am glad to read the good news. ?:love:

Back