Pregnant Women & Zoo

*IN GENERAL*, unless the dog is hung like the proverbial horse and routinely bashes against her cervix during mating (not impossible, but not all that likely, particularly with a rotty - they tend toward the "shorter and thicker" part of the scale compared to other breeds, at least in my experience) or there's some complicating factor, letting the dog mate with her is unlikely to have any bad effect on the pregnancy. At 2 months gone, the changes in her body are going to be so small that for practical purposes, the fact she's pregnant can pretty much be ignored. As the pregnancy advances, the changes will become more significant, and might pose difficulties as far as letting him mate with her. Toward the end of the pregnancy (last 8 weeks or so is a reasonably good ballpark figure, but will vary from one woman to the next) she may find that letting him mate with her is uncomfortable. If, at any time, she does feel discomfort from being mated, it's probably time for her to stop until after the kiddo comes out to say "howdy". Aside from that... <shrug> The old line "if it feels good, do it" comes to mind. Compare the dog's penis size when he's fully erect and squirting to your own size when you're about to mate with her yourself, and if the two of you are reasonably close in size, you can apply the doctor's advice about sex with you to sex with the dog.

Please note that I said *IN GENERAL*. I ain't a doctor, I don't play one on TV, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...Things I don't know about her particular situation may exist that could make everything I say a complete stack of bullshit for her pregnancy.

hi all
my girlfriend is pregnant, she is afraid to play with dog i just want to know anyone experienced this situation?
is it safe? she is two month pregnant ...
she is active with our rottie for 5 years.

I know a couple of zoophilics, they have a San Bernardo and during the couple's first pregnancy the woman's craving was the dog
He was always riding her, the baby came out completely healthy and weighing 11 pounds
So let the dog fuck her and enjoy the view

That's all you need to know. The mechanism by which the fetus is threatened is breaking the seal on the cervix. That invariably leads to a miscarriage. Don't do it.
Yep, that would be the only serious threat I can come up with.

If he's big enough to be banging against the cervix, I'd say either stop, or find another "fuck buddy" for the duration of the pregnancy.

There is no risk at this stage of pregnancy. Later on maybe (7 to 9 Month). How well is he build? 4'11" is not much. be careful later on. She should enjoy him only from behind.

Last edited:
This

Disrupting the integrity of the cervix will (not might) cause abortion at any stage of pregnancy. It's the mechanism that many species use to replace a predecessor's offspring with their own.
Did you missed it: "She should enjoy him only from behind." Every gynecologist will recommend this position during pregnancy to avoid any complication. Otherwise she should try anal, if she is able and willing to do it.

I'd suggest if that the dog actually bumps the cervix, then why not to perform some humpies and she or you apply your hand between the penis and the vulva, making a finger "thick" long to gain some lenght, that way she wouldn't be hit during the humping, and then she could try playing with the knot putting it and out as the dog is panting happy from the orgasm. Or maybe just do some fucking without knotting, just saying. There are plenty ways to have sex if the dog is well behaved.

I'd suggest if that the dog actually bumps the cervix, then why not to perform some humpies and she or you apply your hand between the penis and the vulva, making a finger "thick" long to gain some lenght, that way she wouldn't be hit during the humping, and then she could try playing with the knot putting it and out as the dog is panting happy from the orgasm. Or maybe just do some fucking without knotting, just saying. There are plenty ways to have sex if the dog is well behaved.
There are many ways to prevent damage or taking any risk

Did you missed it: "She should enjoy him only from behind." Every gynecologist will recommend this position during pregnancy to avoid any complication. Otherwise she should try anal, if she is able and willing to do it.
Do you understand "risk/benefit ratio"? Poking the cervix is how "coat hanger abortion" works. You are gambling with the life of a child for a few minutes of sex.

As far as "from behind" goes, all that tells me is that you know nothing about sex with dogs. I have a lot of experience. Missionary gives you more control. Doggy is his preferred position because once he has a firm grasp on your hips, he can slam it in and there's not much you can do about it.

Correct. But if the mother carries the bacteria already, couldn't there be a chance that the child may can be harmed?
The uterus is a very special place. It's halfway between the world and interior of her body. It cleanses and renews itself (menstruation) preparatory to fertility then allows sperm in from outside on 1 end while an egg from inside her body to enter from the other end. When fertilization occurs, it seals itself to protect the fetus while balancing immune response with hosting a foreign individual. It's a very complex dance and every bit of it must be perfect or someone dies. That's why we don't take chances with it.

The uterus is a very special place. It's halfway between the world and interior of her body. It cleanses and renews itself (menstruation) preparatory to fertility then allows sperm in from outside on 1 end while an egg from inside her body to enter from the other end. When fertilization occurs, it seals itself to protect the fetus while balancing immune response with hosting a foreign individual. It's a very complex dance and every bit of it must be perfect or someone dies. That's why we don't take chances with it.
Can you prove or better do you have prove that it will eliminate the bacteria at the same time?

Back