New Dog

UPDATE: I got the dog. We'll call him Max (that isn't his real name). his dumbass old "owner" was laughing about putting him down, and lets just say that I didn't find it amusing, and I didn't hide it. Poor Max was scared when he got here, but he's adjusted a bit (although he still isn't at his 100%). I'll keep everyone updated.
Makes my heart sing that you can offer this boy such a good home. Thank you for being the good person that you are. ;)
I never thought about that! hopefully they are, cause that might help his transition to a new home. I've decided that I will keep him, and just keep him seperated from my girls when they're in heat (hopefully he doesn't wonder why I get to cum in them and he can't haha!). I'll update again soon.
Just be prepared for some very serious and cunning attempts by him to get to your girls when they're in heat. Also, you might consider getting him a vasectomy. This way both he and you can have lots of fun with your girl huskies and not have to worry about pups from him. Just a thought.

Salty Loves His Golden... 🐕

Makes my heart sing that you can offer this boy such a good home. Thank you for being the good person that you are. ;)

Just be prepared for some very serious and cunning attempts by him to get to your girls when they're in heat. Also, you might consider getting him a vasectomy. This way both he and you can have lots of fun with your girl huskies and not have to worry about pups from him. Just a thought.

Yeah, I’m already preparing. My girl goes into heat soon (just my luck), so I’ll keep that updated.

Every fur coat has it's own advantage or disadvantage! But I think all we can agree with that, to dig in a long thick fur coat is undoubtedly a shivering feeling! :p

I 2nd the vasectomy idea, no pups and he can also have some fun. Win- win

UPDATE: Me and Lily just achieved penetration! I didn’t go very deep, but she still did amazing, and was into it! I will attempt full penetration next time, but this is a huge leap forward.

I wouldn't have given that guy any money. I would have said if you give me some of my money back for the other girl, I'll take the problem off your hands. It costs money to euthanize them, and the sleezeball is just looking for the cheapest option. Now he's just gonna do it again with whatever dogs he gets his hands on next. And if he can't sell them, he might come back to you again.
You’re probably right. Still, I got a new dog, and I’m happy for Max.

I’m thinking of getting another female husky pup. I already have one who’s two years old. Is there anything to look out for for compatibility in the future (I’ve seen posts where people can’t fit inside them when trying to penetrate). Obviously it’s not the only reason I want her, but still one of them. Thank you!
I love dogs just as dogs, but also for the fun bits, but i want to get a golden, a lab, and a rottie to... maximize my chances and options. No matter our physical compatibility, I'll still love them, but definitely maximizing my chances.

That's surprising. You've barely had her a week, she's not in heat, and she was comfortable with that?

It took my shelter girl about 1-2 months to be fully warmed up to me. But then again, I've no clue what her life was like before I adopted her. She did go through the scary shelter system and have to recover from the spay. So that's cool.

Best of luck to you guys. It sounds like it's going well.
Has it only been a week? Time flies. I was thinking (I didn't want to voice my suspicions in case anyone took it for fact) that her old owner may have had sex with her? I don't even know if that's possible, but she's been comfortable with many sexual things. Either way, I'm happy and she's happy.

Has it only been a week? Time flies. I was thinking (I didn't want to voice my suspicions in case anyone took it for fact) that her old owner may have had sex with her? I don't even know if that's possible, but she's been comfortable with many sexual things. Either way, I'm happy and she's happy.
Great that things are going so smoothly. You're very fortunate. If it's the same guy that was going to put Max down just because he couldn't be bothered to look after him then I doubt he was having sex with Lily. And if he was I definitely don't think he was the type to care if she enjoyed it or not so she would have probably suffered abuse and would be very wary of sex. My guess is she's just bonded really well with you and that's awesome.

Back