New Dog

H

huskiesanddogs

I’m thinking of getting another female husky pup. I already have one who’s two years old. Is there anything to look out for for compatibility in the future (I’ve seen posts where people can’t fit inside them when trying to penetrate). Obviously it’s not the only reason I want her, but still one of them. Thank you!

Dogs like humans all very in size and shape from one individual to the next and thus form the outset there is no way of knowing until they reach maturity what their bits are going to be like. This is the same reason on a stud farm why they have to have various size artificial vaginas to accommodate each stallion and have to have slide on spacers for some so they do not over penetrate and injure the mares they are breeding. Just get the puppy that bonds with you and makes you feel happy and content. After all companionship, personality, and heart melting compatibility are the far more important qualities. Happy companion hunting, may you find the perfect love of you life.

Obviously it’s not the only reason I want her, but still one of them.
Of course, it is necessary to deal with the size, since sex is also present in zoophilia, but not in a primary place. When an unexpected/unplanned dog joins you, its size cannot be chosen, as it is the way it was born. However, if you are buying a new dog and have a choice, it is advisable to get a bigger one based on the size.
I don't know the husky breed, but several zoo friends have them. In principle, there are smaller (20-25 Kg) and larger (25-35 Kg) bodies, choose the larger one (the approximate size of the puppy can be decided based on the parents).

Planning on picking up a new pure-bred female husky next week. I was originally going to get a puppy, but I'm getting a year-and-a-half old instead. I can't wait for all the things we're gonna do (both within my bed and without haha)!

Nice!! I've always wanted to have a husky but couldn't bare the thought of all that fur!! All my pups have always been short-haired.

Congrats man, give her all the best things.

Change the collar.

Two female dogs, this is great. Its great. Yeah. (y):cool:
Maybe... Are you an exclusive zoophile? Are you interested in other animals? Male dogs?

Change the collar.

Two female dogs, this is great. Its great. Yeah. (y):cool:
Maybe... Are you an exclusive zoophile? Are you interested in other animals? Male dogs?
Yeah, I only like female dogs. Males just don’t attract me. I am very specific when it comes to dogs that I can get turned on by; huskies seem to be the ones that turn me on the most.
What’s wrong with the collar?

The guy I’m buying my new husky from is in town today, and I asked him to bring my husky so I could adopt her sooner. I should be getting her in a few hours. I’ll update again soon.

Congratulations! Will she be an addition to the fur-mily you've started or will it just be you and her?
Yes, I have another husky (also female). I’m hoping my current husky won’t get jealous of my new one, but she’s pretty good with other dogs so I think they’ll get along very well!!

Oh congratulations! Show us pictures!
I will! I got her a little over an hour ago. I’m letting her adjust to me before I start taking pictures to share or anything. I already love her, and she’s a great dog.

Yeah, I only like female dogs. Males just don’t attract me. I am very specific when it comes to dogs that I can get turned on by; huskies seem to be the ones that turn me on the most.
What’s wrong with the collar?
Everyone has their type! Huskies are really beautiful so I can understand your attraction...

Isn't that a prong collar?

Everyone has their type! Huskies are really beautiful so I can understand your attraction...

Isn't that a prong collar?
Huskies are so beautiful! And no, its a decorative collar, unless I'm very mistaken (which I could be, she's had it for a while). Even if it is, it doesn't seem to bother her; if it did I would take it off immediately.

No, its a decorative collar, unless I'm very mistaken (which I could be, she's had it for a while). Even if it is, it doesn't seem to bother her; if it did I would take it off immediately.
OK awesome, I was just wondering. Prong collars are terrible, they stab into your dogs neck to try teach them not to pull on the lead. Judging by your love for her I didn't think it was one haha. But do double check...
And give her a boop on the snoot for me

I got a new female husky! I was originally planning on getting her next week, but luckily her previous owner was in town and I got her today (I have a different thread that touches on that a bit more). Luckily she hasn't been spayed, and I'm hoping she'll be receptive once we start trying stuff! I'm going to give her as much time as she needs to adjust to a new owner, new house, building trust, etc. before we start with sex, but she is already building trust with me, which is a good sign!
My other husky is being very kind with her (barring allowing the new dog into her bed haha), and I think they will get along well.
I asked the owner if she had been in heat yet, and he said she had twice (something that I've personally never heard of happening in a year and a half old dog, but I'm not complaining). Luckily he didn't ask why I asked haha.
So yeah. That's my new dog!

OK awesome, I was just wondering. Prong collars are terrible, they stab into your dogs neck to try teach them not to pull on the lead. Judging by your love for her I didn't think it was one haha. But do double check...
And give her a boop on the snoot for me
I gave her a boop for you haha. It wasn't a prong collar, luckily. We just finished having a little fun together... ;) I put up a thread about my new husky, if you wanna check it out!

Cant wait to hear how you guys get along in the following months. Your older girl is absolutely beautiful!

Congrats on the new pupperino. Hopefully they both get along! Many pictures and stories are sure to follow!

I got a new female husky! I was originally planning on getting her next week, but luckily her previous owner was in town and I got her today (I have a different thread that touches on that a bit more). Luckily she hasn't been spayed, and I'm hoping she'll be receptive once we start trying stuff! I'm going to give her as much time as she needs to adjust to a new owner, new house, building trust, etc. before we start with sex, but she is already building trust with me, which is a good sign!
My other husky is being very kind with her (barring allowing the new dog into her bed haha), and I think they will get along well.
I asked the owner if she had been in heat yet, and he said she had twice (something that I've personally never heard of happening in a year and a half old dog, but I'm not complaining). Luckily he didn't ask why I asked haha.
So yeah. That's my new dog!

I gave her a boop for you haha. It wasn't a prong collar, luckily. We just finished having a little fun together... ;) I put up a thread about my new husky, if you wanna check it out!
Hello there @huskiesanddogs
Just read through this whole thread. Congrats on your new addition into your K9 family. Huskies are beautiful dogs for sure!

I look forward to all updates on your harem of lovely girls... 🐕

UPDATES: My new girl is doing very well! Her and my first dog get along very well, and are already best friends (except when they annoy each other haha). I’ve been allowing my new dog (I’ll call her Lily for the sake of this thread; that isn’t her actual name) into the room when me and my first dog (let’s call her Luna) have sex. She’s always very curious, and I think she’ll be receptive when the time comes! Lily has finally adjusted to me, and we already have a strong bond. She’s definitely trusting me more and more. My family will be coming over soon for a day, and I guess that’s when I’ll see if she’s still good around other people. I’ll post some pictures soon!

UPDATES: My new girl is doing very well! Her and my first dog get along very well, and are already best friends (except when they annoy each other haha). I’ve been allowing my new dog (I’ll call her Lily for the sake of this thread; that isn’t her actual name) into the room when me and my first dog (let’s call her Luna) have sex. She’s always very curious, and I think she’ll be receptive when the time comes! Lily has finally adjusted to me, and we already have a strong bond. She’s definitely trusting me more and more. My family will be coming over soon for a day, and I guess that’s when I’ll see if she’s still good around other people. I’ll post some pictures soon!
Nice one! That's a bonus, you're living the dream. You're going to need some therapy when they both start shedding though🙂😂 Would love to see some content.

Nice one! That's a bonus, you're living the dream. You're going to need some therapy when they both start shedding though🙂😂 Would love to see some content.
Shedding is the worst! They already shed everywhere, constantly! My bed is almost unrecognizable after me and Luna have sex. It's so worth it though! Huskies are so beautiful, one of the best companions, and they have the best pussies too!

Shedding is the worst! They already shed everywhere, constantly! My bed is almost unrecognizable after me and Luna have sex. It's so worth it though! Huskies are so beautiful, one of the best companions, and they have the best pussies too!
I must be honest ever since I was a kid I've wanted huskies but the fur is literally the only thing that made me decide against it. I remember watching the movie Snow Buddies when I was like 9 or 10 and always wanted huskies after that.

I've loved all my pittie girls but I'll try something different next time. Maybe a husky, I don't know.

Are your ladies purebred huskies or cross? I hear a lot of folk have trouble "fitting" because some huskies are just not that big. I think huskylust's girl was a malamute cross or something.

Attachments

• images (7) (11).jpeg
    images (7) (11).jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 6
Back