New Dog

Sheepdogs also shed a lot.
I can imagine! They're also beautiful dogs though. I'm really pedantic about having a clean house so I would spent an eternity brushing my dogs and cleaning up if I had to have an excessively furry breed like that haha... But I might just

I can imagine! They're also beautiful dogs though. I'm really pedantic about having a clean house so I would spent an eternity brushing my dogs and cleaning up if I had to have an excessively furry breed like that haha... But I might just
Honestly I'm the same way. I'm kind of a neat freak and I have two large double coated dogs. A Malinois and a GSD.
What I do to help was a stroke of genius or at least I think so.
Have you ever seen those little blow dryers they have at the groomer? I bought one off Amazon for like $70 and I just take the dogs outside, put em up on the tailgate of my truck and just blow out the undercoat and loose fur. It works like a charm and suprisingly enoigh they seem to enjoy it. Saves my furniture, floors and my sanity.

Honestly I'm the same way. I'm kind of a neat freak and I have two large double coated dogs. A Malinois and a GSD.
What I do to help was a stroke of genius or at least I think so.
Have you ever seen those little blow dryers they have at the groomer? I bought one off Amazon for like $70 and I just take the dogs outside, put em up on the tailgate of my truck and just blow out the undercoat and loose fur. It works like a charm and suprisingly enoigh they seem to enjoy it. Saves my furniture, floors and my sanity.
Wow that's actually a great tip... If I get a fuzzy friend I'll definitely do exactly that. I'm happy with my pitties low-maintenance coat but I'd like to try a different breed in a few years

Wow that's actually a great tip... If I get a fuzzy friend I'll definitely do exactly that. I'm happy with my pitties low-maintenance coat but I'd like to try a different breed in a few years
Did a husky once after a bath and I swear to God about 1/2 mile radius around my house looked like a giant snow globe. Lmao
Birds probably love me tho. Lol they use the fur in their nests an such.

Did a husky once after a bath and I swear to God about 1/2 mile radius around my house looked like a giant snow globe. Lmao
Birds probably love me tho. Lol they use the fur in their nests an such.
Haha hour house must be a bird sanctuary then. I've seen guys make stuffed toys out of the fur from their huskies🤣

Haha hour house must be a bird sanctuary then. I've seen guys make stuffed toys out of the fur from their huskies🤣
Neighbors fucking despise me probably. XD one time I did it in the back yard and of course fur went everywhere but I walked out get something outta my truck and the neighbors were eating outside.......yeah they were kinda upset.
"Where is it coming from!?"
"It's in the mashed potatoes!!"

Last edited:
Neighbors fucking despise me probably. XD one time I did it in the back yard and of course fut went everywhere but I walked out get something outta my truck and the neighbors were eating outside.......yeah they were kinda upset.
😂😂😂Tell them it's calcium, good for their bones!

Neighbors fucking despise me probably. XD one time I did it in the back yard and of course fur went everywhere but I walked out get something outta my truck and the neighbors were eating outside.......yeah they were kinda upset.
That's hilarious! 😂Not for your neighbors tho! 🤷🤦😂

I must be honest ever since I was a kid I've wanted huskies but the fur is literally the only thing that made me decide against it. I remember watching the movie Snow Buddies when I was like 9 or 10 and always wanted huskies after that.

I've loved all my pittie girls but I'll try something different next time. Maybe a husky, I don't know.

Are your ladies purebred huskies or cross? I hear a lot of folk have trouble "fitting" because some huskies are just not that big. I think huskylust's girl was a malamute cross or something.
They're both purebred! I'm glad I don't have that problem with Luna--we'll see with Lily!

GOOD NEWS UPDATE: Lily just gave me her first oral sex (basically just licking my dick)! I'm so proud of her--she did it after she watched Luna do the same thing. I'm still not taking it as far as penetration, but it's definitely a step in the right direction!

UPDATE: I need some help! The guy I bought Lily from (my second husky. Sorry if I mixed the names up) said he has another husky (a male), and that he’s going to put him down if no one buys him. He’s offering him to me at half price, but I don’t know what to do. I was planning on sticking with just two dogs, but I don’t want to let any dog be put down. Any advice??
(Apparently he’s had him for a little over a week and just “doesn’t like him”. It makes me sick that someone could just throw a dog away like that.)

UPDATE: I need some help! The guy I bought Lily from (my second husky. Sorry if I mixed the names up) said he has another husky (a male), and that he’s going to put him down if no one buys him. He’s offering him to me at half price, but I don’t know what to do. I was planning on sticking with just two dogs, but I don’t want to let any dog be put down. Any advice??
(Apparently he’s had him for a little over a week and just “doesn’t like him”. It makes me sick that someone could just throw a dog away like that.)
Fucking hate people like that. It's like they're simply items of stock on a shelf to them. Another reason to try adopt and don't buy from a breeder. If you have the space and the capacity to adopt him and take care of him for a while then maybe you can just be a Foster home for him.

Not sure if you're open to the idea of having a male dog partner as well as your other two girls but it could be fun. Otherwise just hold onto him and look after him until you can find him another home.

Hopefully he never has any dogs anymore if he just "doesn't like him." I think if you're able to take care of three dogs, esspecially when another gender is in the mix, I'd say go for it. Or most likely keep him until you can get a good home for him. Also, not just able to take care of him, but if your other husky has no issues with other dogs. Seeing as she got along with your new dog, it may work out good.

Fucking hate people like that. It's like they're simply items of stock on a shelf to them. Another reason to try adopt and don't buy from a breeder. If you have the space and the capacity to adopt him and take care of him for a while then maybe you can just be a Foster home for him.

Not sure if you're open to the idea of having a male dog partner as well as your other two girls but it could be fun. Otherwise just hold onto him and look after him until you can find him another home.
Me too. I’ve already decided I’m not going to be a “nice guy” with him (the owner, not the husky haha), and just go from there. The guy is going to drive out to my city again, so I should have him by tomorrow. It brings me comfort that at least the husky is going to a good home, though.

Hopefully he never has any dogs anymore if he just "doesn't like him." I think if you're able to take care of three dogs, esspecially when another gender is in the mix, I'd say go for it. Or most likely keep him until you can get a good home for him. Also, not just able to take care of him, but if your other husky has no issues with other dogs. Seeing as she got along with your new dog, it may work out good.
Yes, I’m picking him up tomorrow and I’m going to go from there. I’ll definitely keep him until I can find him a very good home, but I’m also considering making him a part of my family. I’ll keep everyone updated.

Me too. I’ve already decided I’m not going to be a “nice guy” with him (the owner, not the husky haha), and just go from there. The guy is going to drive out to my city again, so I should have him by tomorrow. It brings me comfort that at least the husky is going to a good home, though.
100%, please keep us posted. Shame man, thanks for taking him away from the slaughterhouse.

Wow, can't believe people like that exist. Atleast you're there to give him a new home, hopefully everything goes to plan and there are no complications😁☺️

Are there developed countries where dogs are euthanized for reasons of lack of interest? It has been forbidden in our country for many years, even though we are a miserable central/eastern european country.

If you take in the male, pay VERY close attention to the heat. And find a new owner for it as quickly as possible.
It is unlikely that you are prepared to have a male dog (since you just got your second dog, so you are not an experienced dog owner), I am not sure that you can solve the separation of dogs, or the male dog's nervous behavior when he will smell heat.
The world doesn't need random mating, because there are enough puppies.

UPDATES: My new girl is doing very well! Her and my first dog get along very well, and are already best friends (except when they annoy each other haha). I’ve been allowing my new dog (I’ll call her Lily for the sake of this thread; that isn’t her actual name) into the room when me and my first dog (let’s call her Luna) have sex. She’s always very curious, and I think she’ll be receptive when the time comes! Lily has finally adjusted to me, and we already have a strong bond. She’s definitely trusting me more and more. My family will be coming over soon for a day, and I guess that’s when I’ll see if she’s still good around other people. I’ll post some pictures soon!
Awesome awesome awesome!!!

UPDATE: I got the dog. We'll call him Max (that isn't his real name). his dumbass old "owner" was laughing about putting him down, and lets just say that I didn't find it amusing, and I didn't hide it. Poor Max was scared when he got here, but he's adjusted a bit (although he still isn't at his 100%). I'll keep everyone updated.

UPDATE: I got the dog. We'll call him Max (that isn't his real name). his dumbass old "owner" was laughing about putting him down, and lets just say that I didn't find it amusing, and I didn't hide it. Poor Max was scared when he got here, but he's adjusted a bit (although he still isn't at his 100%). I'll keep everyone updated.
Hopefully he warms up well now that he'll be with his sister now! (Not sure if they're related at birth, but something that came to mind) Give him welcome home hugs for us!

Shame man, glad you did that. Give him some treats and snoot boops for me.

Hopefully he warms up well now that he'll be with his sister now! (Not sure if they're related at birth, but something that came to mind) Give him welcome home hugs for us!
I never thought about that! hopefully they are, cause that might help his transition to a new home. I've decided that I will keep him, and just keep him seperated from my girls when they're in heat (hopefully he doesn't wonder why I get to cum in them and he can't haha!). I'll update again soon.

Back