Marriage? Cuckoldry? WTF?

We all know that. I was talking about raks situation in particular though, which was about woman exhibiting that behavior. What I said still stands. Regardless of gender, people who take advantage of other people like this are scum.
agreed. so many people, whether tempted by greed, power, or other things, are just plain shit. But there are plenty of people who aren't, and there is genuine kindness still in this world, it's rare, but it exists

I may have actually dodged a literal bullet. I'm not sold that first hubby killed himself...

This is exactly what I mean. As a society we need to stop saying that men can be the only ones capable of perpetuating this type of behavior. There are bad people all across the genders. Men too can be victims and are victims all the time of abuse from women.

unfortunately, there are women who want nothing to do with their child and will give it away freely, but there are worse, those that just see it as another means to collect more money from Uncle Sam (if you live in the US).

But I don't want to come off as misogynist. There are plenty of evil men in the world too. Plenty shit bags abusing women, maybe even forcing them to have more children or get rid of em.
I guess the moral to the story is, people suck. Let's just try to be the outliers.

marriage were founded in order to make things organized or to gain things by marriage.
in old cultures marriage could use in order to bind tribes by marriage and create packs between them.
newer religions like Judaism and Christianity used marriage in order to make it official and adding a prenup to make it organized in case of death or divorce and etc.

technacliy if you don't care about making sure what would happen in case of divorce and etc' then you don't have to marry.

in organized religions you had also the situation understood what society accepts in case of wanting more partners and instead of doing it behind someones back it was just done up front and honest.

I met more then enough women that when we talked about maybe relationship arrangments I told them " iwould be interested in adding more women to our tribe" they told me "sure, ok" and I can recognize body language they really were ok with that especially when we talked about it and we talked about the fact that a bigger household can earn more money, we can have more company and fun and in case of children it could be much easier helping one another so they were like "cool" and the attitude was "As long as I get what I need im good".

and what about if there a woman and few guys that maybe cant be the best "alphamales" ? or if there is a shortage in women in a society?

so the issue is not necessarly the problem of marriage but more the problem of knowing wha tyou want and being upfront or confident.

marriage were founded in order to make things organized or to gain things by marriage.
in old cultures marriage could use in order to bind tribes by marriage and create packs between them.
newer religions like Judaism and Christianity used marriage in order to make it official and adding a prenup to make it organized in case of death or divorce and etc.

technacliy if you don't care about making sure what would happen in case of divorce and etc' then you don't have to marry.

in organized religions you had also the situation understood what society accepts in case of wanting more partners and instead of doing it behind someones back it was just done up front and honest.

I met more then enough women that when we talked about maybe relationship arrangments I told them " iwould be interested in adding more women to our tribe" they told me "sure, ok" and I can recognize body language they really were ok with that especially when we talked about it and we talked about the fact that a bigger household can earn more money, we can have more company and fun and in case of children it could be much easier helping one another so they were like "cool" and the attitude was "As long as I get what I need im good".

and what about if there a woman and few guys that maybe cant be the best "alphamales" ? or if there is a shortage in women in a society?

so the issue is not necessarly the problem of marriage but more the problem of knowing wha tyou want and being upfront or confident.

Uh, no comment..............

Yes probably true. The "And they lived happily ever after" persuasion is in our minds when we are still young and inexperienced in life. I know a lot of people that got married right after HS and they are all divorced now and that was only 5 years ago. I almost made the same mistake too. I was engaged in my senior year at HS and the creep cheated on me only a week after asking me. Today I should thank him because it taught me a very valuable lesson about people that you think love you.

But to be honest about it neither of us knew each other well enough to be getting married either. I don't know what it is with people because I have had guys seriously ask me to marry them after having sex and we had maybe only known each other for a week or two before that. I have had that happen 6 times now so it must be a normal thing I am thinking. So what is with you guys being that way? If the sex is good between us then why can't we just enjoy that and continue to learn about each other until we both are in that right place to decide if marriage would be right for us?

Jumping into something like marriage too soon is going to end up bad most of the time in my opinion.

These days I view myself as a free spirit and I don't want a relationship with anyone. If someone asks me to marry them right away then it is a giant red flag and a complete turn off for me. I don't like the idea of having to ask if I can do this or that. That's what I love about the FWB - Friends With Benefits thing the best. My FWBs will call me up a lot just to see how I am doing. Sometimes they call me and invite me away someplace for a weekend. We have fun doing our thing and sharing some cool adventure too. How awesome is that?

Maybe some day I will change but right now I can't see that happening. I'm happy in life and that means so much............ ?

hehehehehe
I agree but not completely and pls allow me to explain why

(So what is with you guys being that way? If the sex is good between us then why can't we just enjoy that and continue to learn about each other until we both are in that right place to decide if marriage would be right for us?)

Common .... it sounds a little bit sexist.
I may ask you (girls in generally) the same ? what the fuck is wrong with you :)).
I, as a man, experienced similar situation ..I fuck with a chick for 2-3 times and then she starts acting weird and making crazy plans like "we'll have 3 kids, we'll move into a yellow house with green curtains bla bla bla",
Fuck meeee, I know I'm an attractive mother fucker and girls wanna carry my babies but making plans about it when I barely remember her name :))))
See? it is not only us the guys who act crazy... you girls do the same ...in fact all ppl do the same :)
Im a big fan of FWB too.

(These days I view myself as a free spirit and I don't want a relationship with anyone)
Adopt a dog :))), for sure that bastard will only fuck you and wont ask you to marry him.

(My FWBs will call me up a lot just to see how I am doing. Sometimes they call me and invite me away someplace for a weekend. We have fun doing our thing and sharing some cool adventure too. How awesome is that?)
It is awesome and cool and fantastic and bombastic :))), when things goes well, just then.
Try to imagine that you live alone, no husband, no family .... just alone. You enjoy life and you live as you described above. All great, until one day when let's say you lose your job, soon after your doctor calls you and tells you that you need urgent care which will cost a lot... way much more then you can afford ... and more then that someones breaking into your house and rob you.
I know too many bad things in one day but this kind of shit can happen :))) trust me it can.
FBW's will call you, will say nice words to you but that's all. They wont support you, they wont visit/call you anymore.
Ppl tend to move away from bad karma. That's when a husband & family is important.

As you do too, what I do not understand is why peoples make such a big fuss about being monogamous.
I see marriage like an association of interests. Both partners benefits from it and they still fuck, meet, spend time or love others.

I would say more, but as you could see English is not one of my strong skills nor do I want to bore you unnecessarily.

ps: fuck covid19 & fuck isolation, everything is so boring now :)))

stay safe ;)

hehehehehe
I agree but not completely and pls allow me to explain why

(So what is with you guys being that way? If the sex is good between us then why can't we just enjoy that and continue to learn about each other until we both are in that right place to decide if marriage would be right for us?)
Common .... it sounds a little bit sexist.
I may ask you (girls in generally) the same ? what the fuck is wrong with you :)).
I, as a man, experienced similar situation ..I fuck with a chick for 2-3 times and then she starts acting weird and making crazy plans like "we'll have 3 kids, we'll move into a yellow house with green curtains bla bla bla",
Fuck meeee, I know I'm an attractive mother fucker and girls wanna carry my babies but making plans about it when I barely remember her name :))))
See? it is not only us the guys who act crazy... you girls do the same ...in fact all ppl do the same :)
Im a big fan of FWB too.

(These days I view myself as a free spirit and I don't want a relationship with anyone)
Adopt a dog :))), for sure that bastard will only fuck you and wont ask you to marry him.

(My FWBs will call me up a lot just to see how I am doing. Sometimes they call me and invite me away someplace for a weekend. We have fun doing our thing and sharing some cool adventure too. How awesome is that?)
It is awesome and cool and fantastic and bombastic :))), when things goes well, just then.
Try to imagine that you live alone, no husband, no family .... just alone. You enjoy life and you live as you described above. All great, until one day when let's say you lose your job, soon after your doctor calls you and tells you that you need urgent care which will cost a lot... way much more then you can afford ... and more then that someones breaking into your house and rob you.
I know too many bad things in one day but this kind of shit can happen :))) trust me it can.
FBW's will call you, will say nice words to you but that's all. They wont support you, they wont visit/call you anymore.
Ppl tend to move away from bad karma. That's when a husband & family is important.

As you do too, what I do not understand is why peoples make such a big fuss about being monogamous.
I see marriage like an association of interests. Both partners benefits from it and they still fuck, meet, spend time or love others.

I would say more, but as you could see English is not one of my strong skills nor do I want to bore you unnecessarily.

ps: fuck covid19 & fuck isolation, everything is so boring now :)))

stay safe ;)
He does have a point - I don't think it's a gender issue but a people issue.

Why "married" then - why couldn't you do those things with someone whom you're dating?

Having two or more perspectives does indeed help with the "why" and "why not", but it still doesn't answer, "Is it even worth it?" or "What kind of risk am I taking with this?" or "What am I missing out on should I do this?"

Besides, having a husband/wife doesn't mean that he or she will stay or leave you in your time of need, not to mention that people change anyway - who two people are now could become vastly different in the course of 10, or even, 5 years.

Mutual interest? I'm not sure how that plays out - maybe in a poorer/developing country, it *might* make a little more sense, but again, that doesn't mean that the person you're with will have your back and care for you in your time of need.

Mutual interest? I'm not sure how that plays out - maybe in a poorer/developing country, it *might* make a little more sense, but again, that doesn't mean that the person you're with will have your back and care for you in your time of need.

sexual needs are mutual interest
starting a family also

Caring for you in a time of need is when people have deep connection which based on more then sex

He does have a point - I don't think it's a gender issue but a people issue.

Why "married" then - why couldn't you do those things with someone whom you're dating?

Having two or more perspectives does indeed help with the "why" and "why not", but it still doesn't answer, "Is it even worth it?" or "What kind of risk am I taking with this?" or "What am I missing out on should I do this?"

Besides, having a husband/wife doesn't mean that he or she will stay or leave you in your time of need, not to mention that people change anyway - who two people are now could become vastly different in the course of 10, or even, 5 years.

It is not the same, at least for me and for others it is not. Maybe u r right ..or maybe I am can't say for sure

True

It is just your opinion and I strongly disagree :))) I was not talking only about material comfort/safety, I was talking about the emotional comfort too.

I strongly believe that marriage is an institution which is necessary but needs an urgent reforming :)))
For example I would love to be polygamous :))))
cheers
ps nice sharing ideas and debating with you guys :D u r cool folks

I must be a grey muzzle because I still would like to married/tied down someday.

u r not buddy :))
Just make sure you marry the right person or persons :)))
Make kids, cuz it's fun making them :D and trust me the little brats can bring you much joy into yr life. I speak for myself.
I strongly disagree with the ideas presented by some esteemed participants at this conversation that we must pursue only our sexual satisfaction and that is all.
Try to get laid 4 times per day with different women for 1 month or two and you will see that you will start to dislike it :)
happiness and satisfaction comes when you "consume" the good things in small portions :))) and "the menu" is various ;)

..........Soul mate? Sounds like fairy tale bliss to me. Can you explain exactly what that is, if you have a definition for that outside of a Disney movie?
Hmm trust me, the Disney shit and I have never been a consideration and I co side red myself a lifetime bachelor until I met my soul mate.
It's just as cheesy and Disney as the name implies but def no where near as g rated.
You don't know it until you know it, you can wait until you find it knowing full well you never might find it or you can get scared and pick the other person scared enough to try and consign themselves with you for a "life time".

All I know is that I led a life time of dating, trying and living never finding the person that I could believe that possible with. Then a chance meeting led this.

Don't settle. Ever. That is why 50% of marriages fail. Whether anyone will admit it or not. Hold it for your one or risk chaining yourself down to someone who was good enough for the moment.

I don't know any women that have ever asked a man to marry them. I'm sure that maybe a few exist but I don't know of any.
No need to adopt - I have 6 German Shepherds
Why do you say bombastic? I'm not exaggerating or bullshitting at all.
Having never experienced anything like you mention I can not say with total confidence that my friends are completely dependable and loyal in bad times, but from what they have shown me in the past I have no reason to believe that they would be less than they are now in times of need.

I do believe that my FWBs are ture friends and that our friendships now have developed into a much deeper connection based on more than just sexual episodes.

I don't know any women that have ever asked a man to marry them. I'm sure that maybe a few exist but I don't know of any.

No need to adopt - I have 6 German Shepherds

Why do you say bombastic? I'm not exaggerating or bullshitting at all.

Having never experienced anything like you mention I can not say with total confidence that my friends are completely dependable and loyal in bad times, but from what they have shown me in the past I have no reason to believe that they would be less than they are now in times of need.

I do believe that my FWBs are ture friends and that our friendships now have developed into a much deeper connection based on more than just sexual episodes.

I am getting old :))) that is why I only now observed your bottom signature " Due to being back in college my time on the forum will be limited".
College ? :)))))
You very young that is why you defend your beliefs with such strong passion :)))

Good luck with the studies ;)

This typically happens when the man rocks her world in the bedroom. ??? Lol. I don't view this as a "crazy" behavior of women. It's actually a normal bonding mechanism that heterosexual women have. All it means is that she's into you and you had all the right skills to make things happen. I've experienced this myself and it is an amazing feeling to be on the receiving end of.

It is not the same, at least for me and for others it is not. Maybe u r right ..or maybe I am can't say for sure

True

It is just your opinion and I strongly disagree :))) I was not talking only about material comfort/safety, I was talking about the emotional comfort too.

I strongly believe that marriage is an institution which is necessary but needs an urgent reforming :)))
For example I would love to be polygamous :))))
cheers
ps nice sharing ideas and debating with you guys :D u r cool folks
I meant both physically and emotionally comforted.

I fantasize about male/k9 cuckoldry sex play, aka, making my male, human sex partner (zoo or non-zoo) watch as I make love to a canine sex partner in front of him.

Just a fantasy.

I fantasize about male/k9 cuckoldry sex play, aka, making my male, human sex partner (zoo or non-zoo) watch as I make love to a canine sex partner in front of him.

Just a fantasy.
That depends, does he get off on the humiliation or does he enjoy watching you have dog sex? If it's the humiliation in your fantasy, then it is indeed cuckoldry.

Humiliation punishment would be the driving force, but maybe sexual revenge punishment could fit into the fantasy nicely. Also, switching into the cuck role which opens new dimensions of exploration (such as sexual extortion, slave/master and the like) I haven't worked out the details in my head, but I find the scenario intriguing. Maybe it's better to write it into a story, or role play than experiencing it in reality.

Humiliation punishment would be the driving force, but maybe sexual revenge punishment could fit into the fantasy nicely. Also, switching into the cuck role which opens new dimensions of exploration (such as sexual extortion, slave/master and the like) I haven't worked out the details in my head, but I find the scenario intriguing. Maybe it's better to write it into a story, or role play than experiencing it in reality.
Sexual revenge? Never heard of that before. How does that work?

Sexual revenge? Never heard of that before. How does that work?

I would best describe it as the act of disregarding agreed to sexual boundaries (either implied or otherwise) as revenge against a partner (spouse, bf/gf, date/fuck buddy.) It employs using sexual power as an emotional weapon at the partner via someone outside the relationship, but not hiding the encounter(s) to make the other partner jealous, envious, sad, hurt etc. as punishment, control, or emotional blackmail. It's a form of viscous passive/aggressive emotional abuse and is premeditated in a murderous way.

"Cheating" is the prime example, but the range of acts of sexual revenge is as large and someone's imagination or spitefulness.

I have not employed it in my life, but I have experienced the pain of receiving it several times. I'd consider it equal to physical abuse and emotional rape.

Employed as sexual BDSM type play and as long as it fits within the larger, mutual agreed to boundaries of the partners involved, it can be orgasmic. Creating this type of scene doesn't mean annoucing your intentions, but it concept, limitations and application should have been discussed and agreed to prior to implementing the action.

For example: Say I have a good fuck buddy submissive and we're really close and play together often. We have an unspoken understanding that he can only play with other men outside of us with my permission. I find out through a 3rd party that he hooked up with my ex at a sex party (which I was unaware of and not informed of) and he was allowing himself to be used and passed around in ways we agreed before are not acceptable with me.

I'm now furious, hurt and betrayed. So, I invite him to say for a weekend with me, and tell him he's getting special attention for being such an important submissive. When he arrives to play night he walks in on me in the act of intercourse with my neighbor's Mastiff (or neighbor or the cleaning woman/Fed-X driver, or his mother, etc.). At this point adding the cuck dimension, I'd order him to sit and watch until I'm finished and then deny him any sexual attention. To be really mean, I could have another friend bring his 2 dobermans over later, unannounced to him, and engage in a four way with my neighbor and his dogs.

In real life the experience could shatter an someone emotionally, which I've experience, and why I recommend using it only in an erotic play situation, and not in real life.

I hope I explained this the right way.

Dogs can also get possessive. But whether they do or don't—when you adopt one, you should take responsibility for him for the rest of his life. So I think this should be better thought through than having a one-night stand with a human partner.

This typically happens when the man rocks her world in the bedroom. ??? Lol. I don't view this as a "crazy" behavior of women. It's actually a normal bonding mechanism that heterosexual women have. All it means is that she's into you and you had all the right skills to make things happen. I've experienced this myself and it is an amazing feeling to be on the receiving end of.

I was one of them. Though the proposition was put forth as "you need to marry me now." I was 17, and stupidly did.

Back