Marriage? Cuckoldry? WTF?

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
BANNED USER
Something just hit me.

I just asked myself, is "marriage" supposed to be a closed relationship? If it is, but someone in the "relationship" changes their mind or feels like being true to themselves and their feelings and feels like sleeping with someone else (or an animal), wouldn't this be the reason why cuckoldry exists? Or is there supposed to be a set of expectations between the two (such as keeping it open, etc.)

Another thing I have a very hard time wrapping around my head is why so many people prematurely "marry" only to find out later that they're unhappy. (If you're unhappy why are you staying there?) Or if things change (like they always do in life), what then?

Please don't hold back, but keep it polite, I don't want this thread to get moved.

You're right, half of marriages fail I think. Well to be honest, any marriage I would be in would have to be polygamy technically. I'm always going to love my doggie girl, and if any woman tried to pull some "it's me or the the dog" BS, well... Byeee!

You're right, half of marriages fail I think. Well to be honest, any marriage I would be in would have to be polygamy technically. I'm always going to love my doggie girl, and if any woman tried to pull some "it's me or the the dog" BS, well... Byeee!
so true about the its me or the dog thing? if anyone demands that its unhealthy.

@Wolfia
No one asked for your opinion. Please just kindly fuck off and stop harrasing guys.
If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all.

@Pillar
Marriages come from a time, where they actually once served purpose (I don't know which atm) but they've become a social standard and everyone thinks, that they have to be married at some point of their life.
Young people marry also because it's commercialized as "a big event", "that omr big thing in your life" and the girl gets to wear an extraordinarly beautiful dress and so on... Basically a living tale.
That's why young people marry too young and get divorced later in life.

I myself wouldn't marry, I don't think it's necessary to do so.
I can be in a relationship with a human for the rest of my life without ever marrying. Marriage wouldn't change anything.
However.... I'd like to marry my dogs, full ceremony and all, just because I think it's cute.

@Wolfia
No one asked for your opinion. Please just kindly fuck off and stop harrasing guys.

@Pillar
Marriages come from a time, where they actually once served purpose (I don't know which atm) but they've become a social standard and everyone thinks, that they have to be married at some point of their life.
Young people marry also because it's commercialized as "a big event", "that omr big thing in your life" and the girl gets to wear an extraordinarly beautiful dress and so on... Basically a living tale.

I can be in a relationship with a human for the rest of my life without ever marrying. Marriage wouldn't change anything.
However.... I'd like to marry my dogs, full ceremony and all, just because I think it's cute.
i know what you mean about marriage. or in @Mare Lover 1975 case its mare-iage lol.

i mean the event is good and all but i feel its not required to life all it does is simply split finances 50/50 AFTER lumping it together. at least thats what i see it as.

Marriage was invented little after humanity settled, land and goods became an important thing and men who build a legacy wanted their thing to go to their children. Here started the issue of the materialization of women, just to make sure that their sons were his. Nowadays it's just tradition, I think. I can't recall a single young couple that married with common ownership of goods. Ok it's fair to point out that marriage will help people to focus in their children, instead of making more, and dispersing the financial 'load' for too many children...
In my personal opinion I would be uncomfortable with the idea of having a too liberal partner, as I would be making sex with a ton of people.. too much out of control for my cup of tea.

No one asked for your opinion. Please just kindly fuck off and stop harrasing guys

Oh but they are allowed to harass me at any time lol.

However.... I'd like to marry my dogs, full ceremony and all, just because I think it's cute
Gathering in some kind of matrimony with your dogs only because you think the ceremony would be cute. How self-centered of you.

Does mares' clit count?

For you, yes.

I love how you said this after you ganged up on me lol. Dogfuck1900 is actually dumber than you, pillar and the others. Shocking, I know.

girl you have such a sharp tongue :))
no offence but that's true
anyway

I hope you're at least half as good in bed as you have a sharp tongue

just a silly hope of mine :))
I'm joking
stop chocking
Again I'm joking (and bored as fuk :p )

@Wolfia

@Pillar

UNQUOTE

Would love to see you doing that :D :)))

Back