• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Long, slobbering dog tongue... would you suck on it?

Sucking on a dogs tongue and swallowing its slobber.

• Yes, do it all the time and cant get enough.

Votes: 171 35.2%
  • Yes, that's hot as hell, I'm gonna try it!

Votes: 153 31.5%
  • Damn, Bucket list item

Votes: 89 18.3%
  • Ummm... ok maybe.

Votes: 45 9.3%
  • Ew!!

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Hell na!

Votes: 19 3.9%

• Total voters
I stumbled upon this clip... Damn near perfect! Tongue kissing, fine. Mouth licking, cool. And so many great videos of dogs slobbering!! This dogs slobber... catch it, catch it, catch it ! Swapping spit is the best!!😍👅
MAY I ASK WHERE THIS FROM?
Is there a website address?

I stumbled upon this clip... Damn near perfect! Tongue kissing, fine. Mouth licking, cool. And so many great videos of dogs slobbering!! This dogs slobber... catch it, catch it, catch it 😍👅! Swapping spit is the best!!
Such an awesome clip, I’d love if a big dog shoved their tongue down my throat and made me drink their drool~

Definitely. The longer the tongue and deeper down my throat it is, the better. The taste of the saliva, the feeling of the rough top of the tongue and the ultra slick slimy underside, the smell of their breath, it's...heavenly! I've made out with a Golden Retriever and some Labs. While it's kinda cliché, I would love to try a St. Bernard or maybe a Great Dane. Really any large dog with with a good tongue and lots of drool to swallow!

I never understood the concept of kissing and when a friend kissed me it felt disgusting to me I backed off and told her to stop. Then a canine was very eager to show me it was strange at first but the rough top and completely slick underside of the tongue, the smell of the salive the shape and feeling of fangs and teeth those amber eyes...I got shivers down my spine and got hard on the spot:p same with neck nibbling and ear licking never worked on the human side but with canines that is really hot.

Back