Long, slobbering dog tongue... would you suck on it?

Sucking on a dogs tongue and swallowing its slobber.

• Yes, do it all the time and cant get enough.

Votes: 159 35.2%
  • Yes, that's hot as hell, I'm gonna try it!

Votes: 142 31.4%
  • Damn, Bucket list item

Votes: 84 18.6%
  • Ummm... ok maybe.

Votes: 42 9.3%
  • Ew!!

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Hell na!

Votes: 17 3.8%

• Total voters
I absolutely positively love sucking and kissing and licking a drooling dog tongue.... actually one of the things I love to do after the dog and I have fun together. When his knott popped out of me and he is standing there waiting for it to receed back into is sheath; make out is so sexy...idk what comes over me.....I love running my tongue across the side of his open panting mouth, feeling the slyvia coat my tongue and lips. He loves it to because whenever I do that he pushes into me and licks stright into my mouth. This is coming from a dog who isn't a big kisser....we just kinda engulf one another in such passions.

Attachments

• IMG_20210102_165056912.jpg
    IMG_20210102_165056912.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20210102_165054073.jpg
    IMG_20210102_165054073.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 102
Well I answered yes, but I don't know if I have ever actually consciously swallowed the slobber, but I do like sucking on a lovers tongue when they are licking out my mouth with big licks when we kiss, although I need to know the dog well before I would do this, but I would suck my GSD's tongue every time we kissed and we always kissed when we had sex he's a very affectionate boy.

Best time for kisses is while you are tied with a big guy, who can reach your head while he's on your back and he's panting in your ear. You just turn your head and give him a smooch. There is also something incredible about getting licked on the neck and ears while he's on your back. :gsd_happysmile: I think he just like the taste of my sweat and ear wax or something, but it still feels great. :gsd_grin: The clumsy turn that follows sometimes not so great. :gsd_wink:

I loooove kissing dogs, it’s not only erotic and arousing but it’s so much fun too!! They kiss with such passion. Only really attracted to kissing the bigger breeds though. German shepherds, Rottweilers, and dobermans are hands down the sexiest to me, I would make out with any of those 3 in a heart beat. Labs are also sexy and they usually love to lick. I’m also a fan of the Bernese mountain dogs their so huge, god I bet their tongue feels incredible. Smaller size, I definitely would make out with a husky or a Samoyed. They have a femininity to them that’s cute and arousing too

I loooove kissing dogs, it’s not only erotic and arousing but it’s so much fun too!! They kiss with such passion. Only really attracted to kissing the bigger breeds though. German shepherds, Rottweilers, and dobermans are hands down the sexiest to me, I would make out with any of those 3 in a heart beat. Labs are also sexy and they usually love to lick. I’m also a fan of the Bernese mountain dogs their so huge, god I bet their tongue feels incredible. Smaller size, I definitely would make out with a husky or a Samoyed. They have a femininity to them that’s cute and arousing too
Given what you've said might I suggest you add Malamute to your list they have all the physical characteristics you seem to look for in a smoocher. :gsd_happysmile:

Given what you've said might I suggest you add Malamute to your list they have all the physical characteristics you seem to look for in a smoocher. :gsd_happysmile:
Ohhh I agree. Very attractive dogs for sure, they seem a bit more rare to come across. Are they very affectionate? Definitely would make out with one and have a lick session though

Ohhh I agree. Very attractive dogs for sure, they seem a bit more rare to come across. Are they very affectionate? Definitely would make out with one and have a lick session though
Rareness depends where you call home they are more common in some countries than others. They aren't super rare in Australia, but compared to your main breeds here like Labs, Staffies and GSDs I guess they are a little less common. They are also suited for colder climates obviously; wet concrete is a Mally's best friend during summer in Australia.

Are they affectionate? How longs a piece of string? it depends on the dog, they can be rather strong willed at times and independent, but once they are bonded with you or consider you one of their pack well... sometimes you can't keep them off you, I have known a few that consider you to be a cushion and they'll just flop on you if your sitting on the ground. Which can be a bit much considering their size and fluff factor. :gsd_happysmile:Mally 5186.jpg

Kissed and made out twice recently for the first time. I was so surprised by how hot it was and how long it lasted that it made me cum just making out. He licked it all.. sexiest thing I have done yet..

I love sucking on my dog’s tongue and I love when he slides his tongue in my mouth while we kiss. I really like doing it during sex, I just get lost in the moment with him.
Sounds like your having lovely moments 🙏🏻🤗😍

"would I try it?" Is long gone....I have many times and absolutely love it. Having a great Pyrenees mix pretty much guarantees me big slobbery st Bernard style kisses endlessly

I agree with this.

I absolutely love big dog tongues and crazy about dog slobber! If a dog lets me... I'll hold its mouth open and suck its tongue into my mouth and swallow all the slobber... Once even swallowed/choked on a GSD's tongue. I have yet to find anyone else with this fetish. Are you out there? 😊
We're out there!

I absolutely would and have lol

I’ve put worse than a doggy tongue in my mouth so what really is the harm lol

xx

Back