Long, slobbering dog tongue... would you suck on it?

Sucking on a dogs tongue and swallowing its slobber.

• Yes, do it all the time and cant get enough.

Votes: 159 35.3%
  • Yes, that's hot as hell, I'm gonna try it!

Votes: 141 31.3%
  • Damn, Bucket list item

Votes: 84 18.6%
  • Ummm... ok maybe.

Votes: 42 9.3%
  • Ew!!

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Hell na!

Votes: 17 3.8%

• Total voters
I love the thought of having a large dog tongue in my mouth like a proper wet, soft french kissing but most dogs will not let you suck on their tongue. It is not exactly a natural thing for them to do. :D
I kiss my dog all the time but his tongue is like sand paper. :D I would like to try a lab or some breed with a wide soft tongue and a little bit more saliva.

I love the thought of having a large dog tongue in my mouth like a proper wet, soft french kissing but most dogs will not let you suck on their tongue. It is not exactly a natural thing for them to do. :D
I kiss my dog all the time but his tongue is like sand paper. :D I would like to try a lab or some breed with a wide soft tongue and a little bit more saliva.
That's why its rare. Imagine a Saint Bernard 😍😍😍

65eb95f4c19a45e2a37c80d4c4b31865.jpg
acceptance.jpg
Might not be exactly a dog but they are in the same taxonomic family. :D

I love sticking my tongue in my boy's mouth, but he doesn't exactly reciprocate just yet. Hopefully that's something we can work on.

Mine loves licking and licking into my mouth, but if I try to suck his tongue he thinks its weird :)
My last beloved did the first couple times, after that she'd hold her tongue in my mouth, letting me gently suck on it.

1st time I saw it, it was disgusting, but decades later, it has become very erotic & desirable. Especically while tied with a willing male missionary!

lol yeah i guess so... but he would just kill me with one hit anyways. but i like the idea of cuddling with a bear, pretty sure they are super fluffy

lol yeah i guess so... but he would just kill me with one hit anyways. but i like the idea of cuddling with a bear, pretty sure they are super fluffy
They look super fluffy 🤗 Imagine if bears where acting like a dog does 😁🙏

I was lucky enough to meet a dog who loved to put his tongue in my mouth by his initiative and that was an experience that I'll always remember.
Unfortunately, I can't stand the roughness of a dog's tongue for too much time, so it's a thing I did only for a few times in the same day. That's one of the hottest things I like to do with a k9, especially if my partner is of a particularly drooly breed (a curious thing is that I don't like vids where people french kiss dogs, it's one of those things that I only find erotic if I live it in first person...)

When I lived in Colorado there was (still is) a bear that had been rejected by its momma. He wondered into town and we all pretty much adopted him. During the summer, he is super fluffy! We named him Marlo... the super chill fat bear.

Back