Long, slobbering dog tongue... would you suck on it?

Sucking on a dogs tongue and swallowing its slobber.

• Yes, do it all the time and cant get enough.

Votes: 159 35.2%
  • Yes, that's hot as hell, I'm gonna try it!

Votes: 142 31.4%
  • Damn, Bucket list item

Votes: 84 18.6%
  • Ummm... ok maybe.

Votes: 42 9.3%
  • Ew!!

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Hell na!

Votes: 17 3.8%

• Total voters
No. dog mouths are very dirty and gross. they are not cleaner than yours or a toilet seat. I used to like a face lick as a greeting because it shows love but the germs are too much. I dont even kiss humans like that, kissing in general is a turn off.

I absolutely love big dog tongues and crazy about dog slobber! If a dog lets me... I'll hold its mouth open and suck its tongue into my mouth and swallow all the slobber... Once even swallowed/choked on a GSD's tongue. I have yet to find anyone else with this fetish. Are you out there? 😊
For sure I would love to join you and have some fun with your dog I definitely would love to suck him off and put my tongue down his throat

I absolutely love big dog tongues and crazy about dog slobber! If a dog lets me... I'll hold its mouth open and suck its tongue into my mouth and swallow all the slobber... Once even swallowed/choked on a GSD's tongue. I have yet to find anyone else with this fetish. Are you out there? 😊
Hell yes! It's so hot to swallow my dog's spit

You are so not alone on this one. I love making out, it feels really nice.

I've not tried it but it seems awkward to try to do. Simply the fact that being so used to making out with people, it's not really a similar shape haha.

I’ve made out with a dog, not quite the way you described but… Definitely opened up and let him go to town! I love doing this just as much with my zoo partners as I do my human partners if I’m being honest. Tongue sucking/making out/spit & slobber are a turn on

I've not tried it but it seems awkward to try to do. Simply the fact that being so used to making out with people, it's not really a similar shape haha.
But the more pointed shape of most breeds faces make it way easier to suck on that long doggy tongue. But there is always flatter faced dogs like pugs, bull dogs, boxers and the like it the shape is putting you off enjoying a passionate deep lick kiss. :gsd_wink:

Dog tongue looks like it'd be a delight to suck on and makeout with, I'm just worried if it could cause a bacterial issue.

Dog tongue looks like it'd be a delight to suck on and makeout with, I'm just worried if it could cause a bacterial issue.
Yes dogs mouths do have bacteria, but so does any human you kiss. If you and the dog are both healthy the risks a fairly low that you will suffer any ill effect from a dog kiss, involving a little (or a lot) :gsd_wink: of tongue. But as with the exchange of any bodily fluids, the risk is not 0%. However given the differences between the species, the odds are very much in your favour, that you will live to smooch another day. :gsd_grin:

Yesssss it's awesome

Back