How many people on here identify as Bi-sexual?

Do you identify as bi-sexual?

• Yes

Votes: 200 82.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Other

Votes: 18 7.4%

• Total voters
I'm bi, but moreso lean toward gay. I'm very open about my sexuality in some communities I'm involved with (lgbt obviously, furry, zoo) but when it comes to family and friends I've known for 10+ years, I'm not

Understandably @Danelvr, especially if you know they're antis it's much harder, and if you don't know too right. And sometimes it's just harder to come out to those kinds of people in general, that may not be specifically a part of those communities and as such you don't know if they'd truly support you or not

if bi with preferences is a thing, i'd give it a go, will confess tho human dicks kinda turn me off, probably cause i have one my own & see it everyday, boobs too ;) but turn off not as much, i won't deny tho a sexy ass bum is a sexy ass bum :);)

I'm bisexual, I'm generally more attracted to females but when it comes to sex I believe that we are given these bodies to enjoy without limit.

I mean my cock experiences pleasure whether I slide it into a woman, a man or any other creature.

Likewise, the male g-spot is the prostate so men are designed to take anally.

I figure if it feels good, do it and enjoy it... If it makes someone else feel good then so much the better.

We have the same leanings except I'm bicurious, haven't had a human guy take the plunge in my ass where male animals have been for years.
I have only had 2 sexual relationships. One with a guy and one with my now fiancee. I really did like the guy I was with but it societal pressure about being in a gay relationship held me back from it going anywhere as well as was this just a fetish or a real feeling? We had sex once and I remember it fondly but afterwards I got super freaked out and made an excuse and ran out. Though I feel my family and friends would have excepted me it was too scary a thought.

Last edited:
I am straight, but had a life long buddy tell me one night he was bi sexual, I almost lost my beer, when I finally could talk I said WHAT, he responded if he wanted sex he'd buy it!!

Just interested? Not judging, just interested in sexual diversity. I guess, I have just realized that while it sounds like a good plan, (100% of the adult population) the other sides (hetro or gay) could be a problem. No wonder we love our animals. Thanks for helping my education. Cheers LL
The male of us is bi she is straight

I am bisexual with animals, especially equines, with dog prefer male but also like female.
With human, i am more zoo, but I don't dislike girls.
I dont see men like atractive, so prefer women.
It is curious, i love animal dicks but i dont like my species' dick
That how I am pretty much, but thats normal to me Cheers LL

I only fuck women...never fucked an animal and not sure if I would?I don't find men attractive at all yet I love their cocks fucking me.Have had dog cock in me and absolutely LOVED it. As I mentioned...I only like fucking women but I will try anything with a cock in my arse.

I guess I could start another thread on how many people on here are nymphomaniac ( but I don't know if this is a term applied to men or just women?
As a MtF, I consider myself a Nymphomaniac simply based on no experience to date has ever brought me to saying I had enough, I am always left wanting more.

Back on topic, I'm bi since I crave fun with both guys and gals, all size compatable species

I'm bisexual myself, although I do have a male lean (especially romantically), for sure. That applies to both humans and animals. I generally find having a dick in me is the preferred option, haha.

With humans, I am attracted to all genders, with a slight preference for men. With animals, I'm almost exclusively gay, but bi for horses and dolphins.

Back