How many people on here identify as Bi-sexual?

Do you identify as bi-sexual?

• Yes

Votes: 202 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 18 7.3%

• Total voters

Locoluv

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Just interested? Not judging, just interested in sexual diversity. I guess, I have just realized that while it sounds like a good plan, (100% of the adult population) the other sides (hetro or gay) could be a problem. No wonder we love our animals. Thanks for helping my education. Cheers LL

I would probably describe myself as bisexual. If I were leading an active zoo lifestyle and wanted a live-in partner I'd much prefer it to be a woman. Conversely though if I decided to abandon the notion of zoo sex and instead focus on starting a family I would only want to do so with a man.

thanks @Korynn being a straight with humans bi with animal older male, I have never given bi or trans sexual people much attention, not to be rude or disrespectful, we are all on our own journey, just my life has kept me busy being hetro and zoo. I am just realizing how easy my life has been. cheers all. Take care and stay safe.

Can’t really say I identify as bisexual have been with a couple of men a lot of women and couple of trans never been completely comfortable with men am always comfortable with women and couple times with trans was probably the best experiences.

Just interested? Not judging, just interested in sexual diversity. I guess, I have just realized that while it sounds like a good plan, (100% of the adult population) the other sides (hetro or gay) could be a problem. No wonder we love our animals. Thanks for helping my education. Cheers LL
Where is the poll at for this post ?
I'm only bi-sexual with dogs. No humans..

Why does this thread have no poll? I suggest editing this thread to add a poll, or start over again.

I am bisexual.

Sorry no poll because I couldn't work out how to make it work.

I just created a separate bisexuality poll that people can go to and cast their votes. (The purpose of that thread is solely the poll). Discussion about bisexuality on this thread can continue.

I just created a separate bisexuality poll that people can go to and cast their votes. (The purpose of that thread is solely the poll). Discussion about bisexuality on this thread can continue.
thank you

not sure how to vote since it's not clear from the description whether you're talking bi with regards to human partners or any partners. i'm zoo exclusive, so although i'm bi with animals, i didn't want to vote bi if the intent was "bi with humans".

not sure how to vote since it's not clear from the description whether you're talking bi with regards to human partners or any partners. i'm zoo exclusive, so although i'm bi with animals, i didn't want to vote bi if the intent was "bi with humans".

The poll question includes humans and other non-human animal species -- so if one is bisexual with at least one of those species, then one should vote "bisexual" in the poll.

With animals, I think that I am a little bit bisexual, even though I am as gay as humanly possible with humans. I mean what happens is that I stick my fingers up a bitch's snatch, and she orgasms furiously and then is very hyper and extremely pleased. Well, I made her pleased, so I am like, okay, this works. I therefore do it often. However, when I tried sticking my penis into a bitch's vagina, I went flat as a popped bicycle tire, and I am therefore fairly certain that I am really so fucking gay I shit rainbows.

I can imagine a hypothetical human woman that is a lot like a bitch dog, very snuggly, really eager to be anyone's friend, and very open to being touched. I guess that I actually would be able to enjoy setting her off onto multiple stacked orgasms and get a sort of vicarious pleasure from it.

I think I would still be flat as a popped bicycle tire if I tried to fuck her, though. It's just not going to work.

Back