How many people on here identify as Bi-sexual?

Do you identify as bi-sexual?

• Yes

Votes: 204 82.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 18 7.3%

• Total voters
Kind of tosses a wrench into the poll but... none of the above?

Both my wife and I describe ourselves as sexual. Period. (We don't like the label stuff).

The most a label does is tell people we're open to the idea, or... we've "done stuff" with both sexes.

But really, it all depends on whether we're attracted to the other person first. And vice versa. I'm not *sexually* or romantically attracted to all the women that I meet. Some, yes. For the most part, though, no.

I'm not sexually or romantically attracted to all the men I meet. Some, yes. For the most part, no.

She answers the same way. Bi, straight, gay, poly, pan... if we had a dozen more labels, it would still be too confining -- and misleading -- in our way of thinking. For us? Sex is never a "defining" thing, not something that we "are" or "aren't." It's always just a happy option, something that we do.

:)
I so get that! Although I'm not attracted to men in an emotional or physical sense. It's just the act of sex, some sort of taboo goes with it I suppose, I dunno. But kudos to the no label thing and being sexual!

I so get that! Although I'm not attracted to men in an emotional or physical sense. It's just the act of sex, some sort of taboo goes with it I suppose, I dunno. But kudos to the no label thing and being sexual!
Yep, that's it. Penises and vaginas. Just body parts. If you're into the other person, they're just a part of who they are and you use whatever you got. :)

Just one thing different. I'll give an example that actually includes emotional/romantic M/M interaction:

In college, my roommate was my best friend in the world. Got so close that one night I panicked. It was 3 a.m. and he wasn't back and hadn't called (no cell phones in those days, I was pacing by the rotary phone on the wall). Worried sick that something happened. And getting angrier and angrier that he was putting me through this, like a husband that stays out all night while his wife is getting pissed and just *waiting* to hear him come in so she can go off on him, plates and dishes crashing on the wall.

All the sudden I stopped in my tracks and blurted out loud: "Holy fuck... I'm gay."

Okay, so now I was worried about *that* sudden revelation. Then in my mind I pictured myself kissing him passionately and about threw up. "Oh thank god, I'm not gay." (Meaning, I got to keep being who I thought I was instead of having to question my identity, rethink who I was ... Spared me all that work).

Yet... I have been with quite a few men whom I *was* passionately intimate with, enjoying the powerful embrace and hungry kisses of another man and returning them just as powerfully and hungrily. Not just grasping his hard schlong or sucking him off, or letting him suck me, or both or taking it up the butt. Not just physical sex. Tender touching and caressing and passionate love-making. And ... it never affected my identity. I went on being exactly who I am.

Weird, huh? But it's why I don't "identify" as a "sexuality." I'm just me. And I don't like being pigeon-holed by easy labels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just one thing different. I'll give an example of how it varies (and why you and I are a little different):

In college, my roommate was my best friend in the world. Got so close that one night I panicked. It was 3 a.m. and he wasn't back and hadn't called (no cell phones in those days, I was pacing by the rotary phone on the wall). Worried sick that something happened. And getting angrier and angrier that he was putting me through this, like a husband that stays out all night while his wife is getting pissed and just *waiting* to hear him come in so she can go off on him, plates and dishes crashing on the wall.

All the sudden I stopped in my tracks and blurted out loud: "Holy fuck... I'm gay."

Okay, so now I was worried about *that* sudden revelation. Then in my mind I pictured myself kissing him passionately and about threw up. "Oh thank god, I'm not gay." (Meaning, I got to keep being who I thought I was instead of having to question my identity, rethink who I was ... Spared me all that work).

Yet... I have been with quite a few men whom I *was* passionately intimate with, enjoying the powerful embrace and hungry kisses of another man and returning them just as powerfully and hungrily. Not just grasping his hard schlong or sucking him off, or letting him suck me, or both or taking it up the butt. Not just physical sex. Tender touching and caressing and passionate love-making. And ... it never affected my identity. I went on being exactly who I am.

Weird, huh? But it's why I don't "identify" as a "sexuality." I'm just me. And I don't like being pigeon-holed by easy labels.
I respect that, I'm just me too. I know what I like and don't like. I am highly sexual as a being but doesn't mean I'm this or that sexual ??‍♂️

not sure what i am here, ive been with male and female animals, i have both versions of toys..but never been with a human male, have considered it, but just not real sure there
I have no toys. I have had both male and female dogs lick me and vice versa. With humans it's usually with a couple for me, never one on one. But ... I get this kick out of being sucked by a man or fucking a man. Power? Cuckold situation and the fact most people frown upon it ... I'm a kinky rebel! ??‍♂️

I am definitely Bisexual. Even if I weren't zoo I'd still be bisexual, and if I were to find someone that I would want to marry then he would have to accept that - just like he would have to accept my zoo side.
I would marry you, and I would definitely accept it :) Ha ha. You're the perfect woman. Beautiful, bi, and zoo. A man would be a fool not to.

i am bi-curious, something about other women still attractes me [im female} never had experience with another woman tho, so im definitely curious how it is to be with a woman. but im definitely bi with animals.

I would definitely identify as bi-curious. My feelings lean more toward my hetero side and I have only had romantic relationships with partners of the opposite sex. But I've always found men of the same sex to be attractive as well - handsome by traditional standards or even non-traditional ones.

I'm Quadrosexual, if it's got 4 legs.... LOL
What, no love for kangaroos, dolphins, ostriches, etc.? :p

If we can have Quadrosexual, what about Trysexual ("person who will try anything sexual or have sex with anything") or Trisexual ("person who seeks three legged dogs for sex")... albeit the last of these doesn't sound like a particularly well "balanced" option! :unsure:

Bi sounds positively vanilla by comparison these days...

I'm bi with dogs (though I still need to experience more with male dogs, I want one now after having only female dogs).

I consider myself asexual with humans. Never been with a male human, sometimes I fantasized but when I had opportunities, it didn't call my attention and I just passed. But I also pass to women in general, I need a sentimental relationship before even considering sex. Maybe I'm demisexual.

I'd describe myself as bi-curious more than anything. Have a huge love for dog dick and want to try a horse at some point soon. I'm not into female dogs though but I'd have a play with a horse pussy and see how far I'd go.

Human wise I've only had sex with women, but I've licked a few human dicks before when messing around drunk. I seriously love my dildos though and also being pegged. I reckon at some point I will let a guy go to town on me, but I'd probably prefer it if it was as part of a group thing as I'm not really interested in just meeting a guy on his own for sex.

Back