How many people on here identify as Bi-sexual?

Do you identify as bi-sexual?

• Yes

Votes: 203 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 18 7.3%

• Total voters
Well im bi. I like both cock and pussy but haveing a bit too sensitive cock and loving the feeling of a prostate orgasm i prefer having sex with guys and male animals.

I love licking and fucking women and being fucked by humans and dogs. I get turned on anally and just love cock in me and being filled with cum.

Just interested? Not judging, just interested in sexual diversity. I guess, I have just realized that while it sounds like a good plan, (100% of the adult population) the other sides (hetro or gay) could be a problem. No wonder we love our animals. Thanks for helping my education. Cheers LL
I am bi with animals, straight with humans.

Bi with humans for sure. Twinks melt me and I can't get enough of them sometimes.

Far as animals however, mostly gay. Would rather be on the receiving end than giving tbh.

I definitely believe in the spectrum. Straight male, but I do not mind/can cum hard as fuck if a dude sucks me off right. I'm an active bull and there are times the wives want their husbands to take part. I give the okay and 9/10 they suck better than their wife *shrugs*

Bi sexual but I have a heavy preference for men both zoo and human

I also believe initial exposure plays a huge part. I would say I am very fortunate to not encountered molestation or rape as a child. My first sexual experience with a man (oral) was very positive in the fact that he knew and acknowledged my hard no's and took it no further.

Add college life, military, and such I grew confident and comfortable around men/penis in general. I experimented with transgender both mtf and ftm. I discovered I'm strictly top, and I do enjoy jerking the dick im fucking. Leading to the bull lifestyle I mentioned earlier, commonly receiving oral from men

I’m a total bisexual meaning I love human females as well as men AND the same goes for k9 except I’ve yet to be with a bitch. One of these days!

I am heterosexual. I can't do anything with women sexually. I have girlfriends and we also cuddle sometimes, but sexually there is nothing going on.
I think that's good.

I am heterosexual. I can't do anything with women sexually. I have girlfriends and we also cuddle sometimes, but sexually there is nothing going on.
I think that's good.
I am the same with males, there is nothing queer about being hetrozooish LOL

Hetero with humans in very specific cases, bi with pretty much everything else. Though even with animals I still lean towards straight....... not closed to trying some mm action tho

Back