How many people on here identify as Bi-sexual?

Do you identify as bi-sexual?

• Yes

Votes: 204 82.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 18 7.3%

• Total voters
Oh, Umm, I'm FROM California, and that's sort of an artifact in my dialect.
ya don't have to be a dude, to be a dood.

dood.

you should have seen how funny it was when I moved to Arkansas, and tried to talk to the "locals". lol

aaaand, just to keep up "on topic"....
Only 1 Gal I knew In my Neighborhood was Bi-anything. So I hooked her up with my Tragically Hetero Friend. lol

Lol nice i have spent 10 months on 2 separate occasions in cal first time in oakland/Berkeley 2nd time in victorville/apple valley i kinda miss it

Bi, i am pretty young and don’t have much experience yet, but I have been fucked an sucked cock once :)
I would love to meet a bi girl so we could both have our other loves!

I primarily prefer women but I'd consider myself partly Bi as I've had sex with one guy already - a gay zoo friend who I had discussed bi curious feelings with. I wouldn't be interested in guys outside of the zoo community tho so sex with guys in general is not something I would actively seek out.... Unless they bring along their horny doggo ;)

I prefer male dogs over female though so make of that what you will lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Bi/pansexual for people with a no preference for either~ but strict hetro with dogs I would prob be down to eat out a dog in heat tho if she needed it. I'm just more into the side of zoo that is passive/ letting a dog fuck me whenever they want rather than ever being the aggressor in the situation, and I tend to prefer doggies over people.

I'm bi ... But not attracted to men in the physical sense but will give and receive from a man ... If that makes any sense lol

Do we have sex with either gender, you mean? Yes, we do. But when people ask us if we're bi, sort of forces us to say no. We don't consider ourselves "bi-sexual." (We don't like the label stuff).

I know it would be easier to just say, yeah, we're bisexual. But bi, straight, gay, poly, pan, flexi ... if we had a dozen more labels, it would still be too confining -- and misleading -- in our way of thinking. We consider ourselves sexual. Period. And how that expresses itself depends entirely on whether the other person turns us on.

For us? Sex is never a "defining" thing, not something that we "are" or "aren't." It's always just a happy option, something that we do. Whether what we do comes out hetero- or homo- depends entirely on the person/s or animal/s that we're with.

She answers the same way.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back