How many people on here identify as Bi-sexual?

Do you identify as bi-sexual?

• Yes

Votes: 204 82.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 18 7.3%

• Total voters
Just interested? Not judging, just interested in sexual diversity. I guess, I have just realized that while it sounds like a good plan, (100% of the adult population) the other sides (hetro or gay) could be a problem. No wonder we love our animals. Thanks for helping my education. Cheers LL
My wife and I are both BI. Her much more than me. I dabble from time to time. We are pretty much straight with our animal sexual encounters.

My wife and I are both BI. Her much more than me. I dabble from time to time. We are pretty much straight with our animal sexual encounters.
@knotus Cool if it works for you guys then it seems perfect to me, having a partner is what lots of people on ZV are after, or more correctly a partner that knows about, accepts or joins in Zoo encounters. stay safe and have fun Cheers LL

I'm quite happily bisexual, 'tho the person means more to me than their gender identity. That said, when it comes to down-and-dirty sexual activity, I usually prefer being topped, but I'm far from averse to the idea of topping.

Bisexual. I just love sex. I love to fuck and eat some nice pussy but I also like to have a fat throbbing cock deep in my ass or down my throat. I once got to have a threesome with an older married couple (I am 25) and the wife was riding my cock while the husband was eating my asshole. I filled up her old pussy with sooooo much jizz as soon as the husband decided to put his cock in my ass while his wife was riding my cock. So long story short im just down with fucking lol

I am bisexual with humans. I was mainly interested in female animals as i was raised on a farm. Buy as I have gotten older I find that I have found a real fascination for experiencing male dog cock. Hope to one day make it with a male horse.

It seems I'm bisexual-bicurious when women are involved, but I don't feel emotions with men. Is it rude if I just like to play with a cock, but no anal sex. With women I like to play switch. I enjoy seeing partners turned on and get'n wild.

100% bi/pan (I say no instead of pan), humans and animals. I'm not really interested in romantic relationships with men, and do prefer women more, but I looooove cock. Sadly haven't had a real cock in my ass yet though 😔.

With animals I am much more interested in males than females, but still find sex with females very hot. (Also still waiting for an animal experience too).

Hmm I think I am probably Bi? I love femininity but find cocks soo sexy! (human/animal) I tend to gravitate towards fem-type males or trans/ MTF. I have only slept with women IRL and edging towards wanting to experience real cock deep inside me whether human or K9. Guess I'm still figuring all this out.

Bi for animals, bi for humans (describe myself as 75% attracted women, 25% attracted to men), mostly cis romantic!

I believed I was 100% gay for the longest time, but bisexual seemed to fit better. I'm sexually more attracted to men, but I won't turn down pussy.

While I do identify myself as bi-sexual, I prefer men a lot more than women. For the right woman I would truly be willing to go that way, but I'm not looking at women specifically in a sexual manner. I have considered pansexual, but I'm not sure if I'm truly that or not.

Back