How many people on here identify as Bi-sexual?

Do you identify as bi-sexual?

• Yes

Votes: 204 82.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • Other

Votes: 18 7.3%

• Total voters
Bisexual here. I think for many of us, we recognize the male and female within us all. I am exclusively bottom with men. I love to feel the strength and their excitement as they thrust hard, the way they grip my hips at the moment of climax. It took some time to admit it to myself, but urges can never be denied for long.

Just interested? Not judging, just interested in sexual diversity. I guess, I have just realized that while it sounds like a good plan, (100% of the adult population) the other sides (hetro or gay) could be a problem. No wonder we love our animals. Thanks for helping my education. Cheers LL
I have been with my husband for 41 years. He doesn’t know that I identify as Bi-sexual. I got him to join once with a bi-sexual couple (man/woman).

I have been with my husband for 41 years. He doesn’t know that I identify as Bi-sexual. I got him to join once with a bi-sexual couple (man/woman).
My current partner doesn't yet know of my zoo side that's only 16 years. Previously my wife 28 year knew and joined in, she took longer to say she was bi than attracted to dogs, go figure, we are all us, I have tried to change it doesn't seem to be likely @donloves be safe have fun. Cheers LL

My current partner doesn't yet know of my zoo side that's only 16 years. Previously my wife 28 year knew and joined in, she took longer to say she was bi than attracted to dogs, go figure, we are all us, I have tried to change it doesn't seem to be likely @donloves be safe have fun. Cheers LL
Appreciate you. Thanks

My bi-curiosity is what drew me to my male dog back when I was a teen growing up in a small conservative town. I was too nervous to come out to anyone and discovered my dog's cock completely by accident. He satisfied my bisexual urges for the time being so I stayed "in the closet" so to speak. Despite the occasional discrete bisexual tryst during college, I still identified as "straight", dated women, got married, had kids and stayed "in the closet". I still occasionally fantasize about sex with other men and really miss my dog's cock, but it is just too dangerous to "cheat" on my wife. I don't want to hurt her or bring home any STDs. I guess if the right guy came along who was safe, clean and very discrete, I would consider playing, but my best chance of ever getting some cock again is when I get another dog someday.

Just interested? Not judging, just interested in sexual diversity. I guess, I have just realized that while it sounds like a good plan, (100% of the adult population) the other sides (hetro or gay) could be a problem. No wonder we love our animals. Thanks for helping my education. Cheers LL
I used to but not anymore. I dont identify with titles.

I am bisexual

Back