3 women
2 male dogs
2 female dogs fingered
1 male dog handled
1 man

nothing too impressive

"How many animals..."
People list "women" ... :D
EDIT: mind the emoticon, just so that nobody gets it into the wrong throat....

I'm taking it as different animals and not different species.
For me it's been so far;
Updated April 2020
27 Different Human Males
20 Different Human Females
12 different Male Dogs (9 Different Breeds)(Cocker Spaniel)(German Shepherd)(Boxer)(Labrador Retriever)(Harrier)(Golden Retriever)(Rottweiler)(Doberman Pinscher)(Great Dane)
4 Different Male Donkeys(2 Different Breeds)(American Standard Donkey)(American Mammoth Donkey)
1 Male Shetland Pony
1 Male Miniature Horse
6 Different Large Male Horses (5 Different Breeds)(Quarter Horse)(American Saddlebred)(Appaloosa)(Tennessee Walker)(Arabian Horse)
And a partridge in a pair tree

I really couldn't say, it depends on your definition of sex if blowjobs count in the last 40 odd years since I discovered my own dick could do stuff besides pee. I have had my mouth around any dogs dick that didn't mind me doing so. I have worked with dogs for a good part of my adult life so just to throw some numbers out there in a ball park way:
Fondling/requests if interested in more: countless
Blowjobs given 500+
Licking received 300+
Knottings with different dogs 30+
Penetration with a bitch or large animal such as a bovine or equine 20+
Animals I have loved and had as long term partners 2. All the other numbers would be way smaller if life was fair and dogs lived as long as humans.

Probably close to 10 for me now, never outside of canines though. Ive been with rotts, shepherds, dobermen, saint bernards newfoundlands, and a few others whos breed names escape my mind right now.

Is penetration necessary does light fingering count? I was afraid to try penetrating a female dog when I was younger living in a rural area. This was before the internet and knowledge of what is possible. I was afraid I would hurt her. She was a lab/pit bull mix, big dog but didnt want to chance it.

Back