Votes: 66 4.3%
  • 10-12 animals

Votes: 68 4.5%
  • 13-15 animals

Votes: 33 2.2%
  • 16 or more animals

Votes: 189 12.4%

• Total voters
I'm assuming multiple matings (I define a mating as "I ejaculated while my penis was inside my partner's vagina or anus", or "he ejaculated while his penis was inside my anus" in the case of male dogs) with a single individual equals "one". Even going that route, I can't even try to count accurately. Absolute minimum, 100. Dozens of individual mares. More than a dozen different bitches. More male dogs than I can even begin to count have mated me - AT LEAST 30, maybe closer to 50. More than a dozen ewes. Half a dozen or so nanny goats. 3 llama and 2 alpaca mares. 4 cows, 7 or 8 sows, 2 blacktail deer does - one of them ranch-raised, one wild, and one ranch-raised whitetail doe. Humans? Hmmm... If I'm not mis-remembering, I've mated with 8 females and three males, and been mated by two males.
WOW...That is am impressive list...I always found it a better thrill to mount someone elses animals rather than my own...and I enjoyed fence hopping in my young days particularly for mares and donkeys.......but it is always a better thrill to have a fellow zoo help out. I would love to do a doe...but no farmer deer near me.

Just what happens during 50+ years of being active, mostly in living/working situations where mares were available any time of night or day, assuming there was enough privacy. I forget to mention the dozen or so jennies (female donkeys) and three molly mules I've also been with over the years.

As far as fence-hopping, many of them *TECHNICALLY* would probably be counted as such - Most of them weren't "mine" as in "I hold title/ownership papers", but all of them were specifically in my care for extended periods, so I was functioning as owner in all but the paperwork. Aside from some of the canines, and the wild blacktail doe, none were "one night stands" - Both of the ranch-raised does were at the specific invitation of their respective owners, while the wild one was, of course, owned only by herself, and chose to allow me to mate with her while we stood in a clearing, with nothing but her decision to allow the mating to happen restraining her. Mating with her was a multi-year project, and I consider it one of the highest possible honors that she allowed me to not only approach and touch her, but actually permitted me inside her body.
I only wish I'd been able to repeat mating with her, but when she walked away afterward (And I want to stress that she *WALKED* calmly away - not in anything like "flee in panic" mode), I only ever saw her for certain one more time, and that from a distance, being pursued by a buck of her own species, before I was offered a new job and residence in another state that I simply couldn't turn down. Many of the canines were either strays, or neighborhood visitors - I won't refuse a male dog if he shows even a little interest and I have the time and privacy to allow him to breed me. As for the bitches, if she flags and presents to me, and she's of a size to safely accept me mating with her, who am I to tell her no?

Blue heeler (my first doggy), german sheppard, pitbulls (American Staffordshire Terrier), rottweilers, cane corso, rhodesian ridgebacks, boxers, bull mastiffs, horses (blowjob only), miniature horse (penetration and blowjob), donkey via underground donkey shows, wolfdogs, wolves, and gray coyotes.

I had a part time night job at a pet hotel when I was a freshman and sophmore in college, I've fostered healthy fully equipped male dogs, and I've done side gigs like dog walking and rescued endangered pitbulls from owners/breeders. This includes both neutered and non-neutered boys so yeah I lost count when I was 19 lol.

My fantasy animal list includes: giant tibetan mastiff, silverback gorilla (king kong is daddy), african wild dog, fox, dingo, black panther, and a black wolf
So the questions for one is why the Silver back, and what about the wild dog adds it to the list?

Last edited:
This thread was originally started by marelover90 on the old Zooville on April 1st, 2019. The question is, how many animals has one had sex with? This is what was originally said by marelover90: "mine is 11 [animals] and will continue ;) "

The poll on the original thread on the original Zooville is frozen in time (as it was on September 25th, 2019) -- these are the results from that poll:

None: 26.22% (102 votes)
1-3 animals: 33.16% (129 votes)
4-6 animals: 11.05% (43 votes)
6-8 animals: 5.66% (22 votes)
10 or more animals: 23.91% (93 votes)
Thank you for the repost!

Not counting humans in my poll numbers here. I've been with women, but less than 20.
Non-human animals: 6 different bitches (2 vaginal, 1 anal, 3 oral) and 2 different ewes (vaginal).
My numbers aren't big, but I'm glad for the experiences I've had.
I've felt up a couple mares, but I'm horribly allergic to horses and can't spend much time around them. I shouldn't go near them at all without being dressed like I'm going into a bio-hazard zone, which is unfortunate because I think they are beautiful and sexy.

One of the dogs (Alaskan Malamute) was an exclusive relationship for many years. Love of my life (thus far). She was crazy for it when in-heat, but also comfortable with it when she was out of season. But it was way more than that. We were inseparable; I took her with me everywhere except where dogs were not allowed. She was super smart, playful and loving. She would respond to my hand-signals alone as far away as she could see them. She loved all people and most other dogs; there was no aggressive territorial behavior where I was concerned. In fact, I don't think I ever saw her get genuinely aggressive. She had a couple of litters of intentionally-bred puppies (not mine.. lol) that were ridiculously cute; all went to good homes. I eventually had her spayed when she was around 7 to prevent pyometra, and spaying pretty much ended our sex-life. That was a tough choice but she hadn't been bred in many years and her well being was more important. She was the last non-human I was with. She passed away over 15 years ago.

I stoped counting with mares.
Somewhere over 200 mares.

Could not give accurate count with female dogs either, somewhere around 10.

Human females 5.

A few goats,sheep.

20somthing cows.

Technically I have penetrated a sow.. She moved away after.. Figured I was too big for her. So I didn't pursue her.

1 alpaca. Soon to be many more once I get setup for them

Definitely more than 16,
I guess you wanted to know how many times? Or how many animals in general? Or how many different animal (species)?
Countless Ostriches, cows, horses, some pigs, two camels and one elephant (if you can call that sex, throwing a sausage into an airplane hangar)

But that is a really GOOD aircraft hangar.

Definitely more than 16,
I guess you wanted to know how many times? Or how many animals in general? Or how many different animal (species)?
Countless Ostriches, cows, horses, some pigs, two camels and one elephant (if you can call that sex, throwing a sausage into an airplane hangar)
I need to know more about the elephant experience!

WOW!!...I thought ostriches were dangerous......that they could kick you ..or was she in heat?
. I beieve it is dangerous with kangaroos too as a kick from them could kill you.

I can't wave around with any feathers like a real male Ostrich, but they let me mate with them no problems.
They see me as a member of their flock and thats a GREAT THING!
Horses are like that too...one they know and trust you then you almost become part of the herd.

Back